[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the end of the alt-right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: alt right 2.jpg (83KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
alt right 2.jpg
83KB, 960x692px
Is this the end of the alt-right?
>>
File: illust_43458686_20170816_072804.jpg (664KB, 746x1000px) Image search: [Google]
illust_43458686_20170816_072804.jpg
664KB, 746x1000px
>>137817873
Is this an end to OP's faggotry?
Not by a long shot.
>>
the alt right was created by Hillary as a boogeyman to scare little lefty children.

SAGE
>>
>>137817873
Yet again, leftists can't meme.
>>
>>137817873
>weapons of choice
>blacked.com
lost.
>>
File: virgins.jpg (90KB, 542x350px) Image search: [Google]
virgins.jpg
90KB, 542x350px
>>137818019
>>137818064
>>137818201
>>137818702
I'm not a leftist, I'm a conservative (and continued Trump supporter) who is having questions about whether I want to associate with the virgins seen in picture related.

I bet there's a ton of Trump supporters across America who are thinking "those dorks don't represent us and we want nothing to do with them"
>>
>>137817873
Yes, we're rebranding. Now fuck off.
>>
>>137819952
>i'm a conservative
no you aren't
>>
File: illust_41488059_20170816_072707.jpg (434KB, 673x967px) Image search: [Google]
illust_41488059_20170816_072707.jpg
434KB, 673x967px
>>137819952
If you want high-quality responses, make high-quality posts.
20-30 words, the image should assist but not be the main point.
>>
>>137819952
Never associate if they're holding symbols of the past that equate to European authoritarianism. Its garbage ideology that came from the leftovers of the trash heap known as Europe.

Look at Europe. It is a bunch of fucking retards who have been under the thumb of their monarchies for centuries. Their monarchs have been playing them off against each as long as they have existed. They still think they're the cream of the crop. Europe basically exists nonstop like we have for the last year.

No stability, constant change, constant conflict, at the will of whatever fad ideology that pops up promising freebies or glory.
>>
File: 1502906869466.jpg (173KB, 876x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502906869466.jpg
173KB, 876x900px
>>137819952
Soon you may have no choice but to associate with the virgins in the picture if you want to keep your rights. The left will not stop at Confederate monuments, they will drive right through the founder monuments and then attack the Constitution and its ideas as 'white supremacist' ones. Their definition of 'white supremacy' is that every time a white person outperforms a non-white one, that is a attack that must be addressed. Their goal is the end of meritocracy, equality of outcome rather than opportunity, and are already coming for your first amendment. The left already burns your flag in the street because they despise the people it stands for and the documents they created.

Check your right to free speech, White Supremacist.
>>
>>137820849
Forgot to add, the American flag will soon be called the flag of White Supremacy, right around the time they start calling the Constitution a Supremacist document. Screencap this.
>>
>>137820066
Into what? The alt-right needs clear leadership or else it's just a ragtag bunch of losers who don't even know what they want. Richard Spencer is the most obvious candidate for a leader. He says he wants white separatism. But he's not entirely clear about it.

White separatism, of course, is a pretty serious objective to have. I suppose I see no reason why white people in America shouldn't try and get that, but you've got to be serious about it. Where would this white separatist state be? How are you going to deal with whoever lives in that place already? Why not just found some white community first (like whites in South Africa do)?

That's one of the reasons all these press pieces are mocking the alt-right, because it has these grandiose goals but will never achieve them. Gotta have realistic goals to be honest.

>>137820258
Have I hurt your safe space and now you're angry?
>>
>>137821137
they keep pushing this shit, theyre gonna have their civil war
>>
>>137820430
We have our monarchy because we like our monarchy. She doesn't have any power anymore, she's just a figurehead.

>No stability, constant change, constant conflict, at the will of whatever fad ideology that pops up promising freebies or glory.
That hasn't been the case for us, until the recent turbulent times of the past couple of years, during which our politics have become much like yours. Right-wing leader in power, but a lot of the country is against her, and she's having a hard time getting any legislation passed. We have the same vitriol between left and right that you do right now - in our case it's over Brexit, of course.

Anyway. Your main point about European authoritarianism. I just think the alt-right needs to decide what it's about if it's still going to be a force. I guess Spencer gets to decide what it's about since it's his term, and essentially his movement. If his goal is white separatism then he needs to flesh it out more. At the moment how many people in America do you reckon support the idea of white separatism? Probably very few. Immigration control - that would be half the country at least, you've got a lot of support for that. But the alt-right clearly is proposing things that are considered extreme by a lot of people. So it has to figure out whether it really wants to stand for those ideas, and if it does, then it needs to communicate what they are in a coherent and consistent way, because otherwise you can't have a movement if all the people in it all have different goals (or no clear goals at all), which seems to be the case at the moment.
>>
>>137820849
>>137821137
Are you willing to speak those same ideas in real life like the guys in Charlottesville did?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.