[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netanyahu’s Son Weighs In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: youngjew.png (43KB, 639x315px) Image search: [Google]
youngjew.png
43KB, 639x315px
interesting.....
>>
is he, dare I say it, /ourjew/?
>>
>>137817177
How can you say you are the masterrace but come here and beg us to like you? You don't have self-respect.
>>
>>137817177

Nope, I wonder what his plan is
>>
>>137817038

he's wrong tho. they are strong in university, hollywood, and the media, but there's a lot more to america than that

Republicans have a near monopoly on federal power; just 1 more seat on the Supreme Court and it's game over. 3 oldest SCOTUS members are all liberals
>>
File: 1488499248294.png (264KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1488499248294.png
264KB, 586x586px
Their breed is dying out!
>>
>>137817038

We don't hate his country. We want what he has.
We are sending mixed messages to the Jews.
They are confusing jealousy for hate.
We love ethnonationalism.
We just don't like when Israel uses American lives to fight its wars.
>>
>>137817038
its exactly how actual fascists come to power
and all the LARPing fascists here are fucking retarded if they think they gonna be part of this group
This breed of fascism hates your breed of fascism
>>
>>137818996
he let his power level show
>>
>>137817038
Israelis=/=JewyJewJews
>The "Jews" of America are non-practicing degenerate slime, that use their Jewy connections for power/fame.
>The Israelis are people that are most conservative and have to fight arabs all the damn time.
>>
>>137820026
Exactly. We hate the double standard Jews have. They impose multiculturalism here but ethno nationalism in Israel. Frankly I want them to be around so we can ship the kikes there
>>
>>137817038
its pretty funny I dont hate Israel I think zionist jews want the same as white nationalist its just the ones in the US are scum that want to destroy everything else around them while keeping Israel perfect.

DESU it would be perfect to be favorable towards Israel when debating about the JQ
>>
>>137820026
pretty much this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
>>
>>137823391
here is a better one i think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
>>
>>137817177
>, /ourjew/?
I do have a cozy oven for him.
>>
>>137821879
Yeah? And which of the two control your government and get you to fight their wars?

Dumbfuck.
>>
There is obviously a faction of moderately pro-white Jews who get that Marxist third worldists don't have holocaust guilt

The exact beliefs, motives and characteristics of this faction are unclear

Also unclear; if they won, how much would they Jew us
>>
>>137823391
Spencer is super educated and makes good points, still dont trust him much.
>>
File: MAGA Jews.jpg (351KB, 716x567px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Jews.jpg
351KB, 716x567px
>>137817038

Another fucking JIDF thread.

>Both the US government and Israel are controlled by Zionist Jews.
>The difference is that the Zionists in the US government let the leftist Jews flourish and wreak havoc in the US while the same Zionists shut them down in Israel.
> The problem is always the Zionists in power.
> Purge the US government of Jewish and Christian Zionists.
> Left vs right Jews is completely irrelevant.
> Netanyahu and his son can stfu.

Get that into your heads.
Also fuck JIDF faggots and Israel.

Fuck off fags, quit posting this over and over.
>>
File: 1443223946392.jpg (51KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1443223946392.jpg
51KB, 500x382px
>>137817533
Crashing this plane
>>
>>137818996
>What do ((they)) mean by this
>>
>>137820026
He's talking about the far left though
>>
The far left is firmly on the side of the muslims. The nazis and the jews somehow ended up on the same side in this thing
>>
>>137817038
Someone should mention to him that it was Jewish influence in the universities, media, and government that created those groups.
>>
There were already three threads on this, some are still up, check the catalog.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.