[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting, isn't it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1502935262542.jpg (939KB, 2836x2086px) Image search: [Google]
1502935262542.jpg
939KB, 2836x2086px
Interesting, isn't it.
>>
>>137816775
>How can we survive it, how can we end it.

Extermination or mass exportation.
>>
>>137816775
To answer your question, no not really.
>>
>>137816775

Are you comparing the two?
>>
>>137817521
It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>137816775
Both are promoting the sinister dialectic which will destroy the current world order and propel humanity into the intergalactic phase, unfettered from certain parasitic influences.
>>
>>137816775
43% of UK Muslims support Sharia.
One Alt-Righter nutted out.
Totally equivalent.
>>
>>137816775
It is. It also has some interesting implications. Western women say they want safe men, but throw themselves at men they perceive to be dangerous. There's not much more dangerous than a fairly attractive white male who's enraged. Add in the majority appear to be fit, clean cut and well dressed? The biggest danger the left faces now, if this even gets anywhere near the mainstream, is that the women who publicly decry the "Nazis" will think of a strong, clean cut, handsome man wearing khakis and a white polo in their most private moments. Women love dangerous men, and when "Huwite Males" become forbidden fruit that every good linberal woman shlicks too, they're done.
>>
>>137816775

>2 pictures together

we could do the same with a pic of crazed lefties, but it's too easy and we're not that petty

fucking idiot
>>
>>137816775
kek isn't that guy on the right the meme muslim who isn't a muslim? I think the meme goes by the name of "angry muslim boy" (for whatever reason) and when someone did some research it came out that he isn't even muslim.

I think that angry poster boy is an angry Sikh. And he is angry at the Indian government because they raided his home and threw one of his relative out of the window.
>>
>>137817882
Hello thoughtpolice.
>>
>>137818032
I didn't make the image but yes, crazed lefties could be swapped in for the Muslims.
>>
all religion needs to go.
>>
>>137817889
Women just want a man willingly to beat someones ass over them. You don't have to be a psycho. Women feel a genetic need for protection and give their care taking in exchange. Well the ones not tottaly fucked up with leftist ideology at least. The best woman is a non political one but the ones that aren't 99 times out of 100 will take on her mates. Quit being so fucking gay!!!
>>
File: 270717family.jpg (68KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
270717family.jpg
68KB, 800x420px
>>137816775
meanwhile in bong-island
>>
I only know the one on the left is terrorists because they're wearing funny hats.
>>
>>137820264
drawings?
>>
I can't believe that cover was only like 5 years ago. Can you imagine if they published that today? My, how quickly times have changed.
>>
File: 1502936133248.jpg (2MB, 2836x2086px) Image search: [Google]
1502936133248.jpg
2MB, 2836x2086px
>>137816775

You see how this works?
>>
>>137820733
You must not be very bright. The point is clear, yet you missed it.
>>
>>137820733
take a better look at the two images then try again.
>>
>>137820733
You fucked that up pretty badly. Can't you find some blue haired girl screaming at her parents or something? That would be at least close to what you should have been aiming for.
>>
>>137816775

One is a picture of angry Arab men that want to destroy western civilization.

The other is a picture of angry white men that want to save western civilization.

You're welcome
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.