[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck kikes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 480435.jpg (43KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
480435.jpg
43KB, 700x432px
55 million people died in WW2 and we're supposed to care about a supposed 6 million? Not only that Im supposed to inherit some form of guilt for it?

Fuck off you commie jews. You haven't won anything and you wont. No matter how many bullshit or blatant threads you make on here you will never change the core belief of this board nor prevent the awakening from happening.

No one is buying your bullshit anymore.
>>
How many blacks did Hitler kill?
0 - Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
I dunno man, due to birth rates, even if immigration is severely hampered America will be minority white in 50 years. There is nothing you guys can really do. I mean, you don't really have the power to stop it. And when whites don't hold the majority of power, this issue will become irrelevant. Just being realistic here.
>>
File: THASRITE.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
THASRITE.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>137813537
Thas rite. Thank god for Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>137813579
So you are admitting that recent events and even the last few decades have been a gradual agenda aimed at destroying the white man and taking over his place of power and replacing with your own?

All this talk of equality and what not was just a lie, something for the idiot masses of libtards to rally too?

Whites have never rolled over easy. Blood shed will come. I know thats what ((they)) want but hey.
>>
>implying wartime deaths are equivalent to industrialized genocide
>implying Nazi Germany wasn't responsible for BOTH figures
Nazis sure are fucking stupid.
>>
>>137813579
Don't worry - the first generation has nine kids, but the second generation reproduces like whites.
>>
>>137813926
If you really think about it, Hitler was actually responsible for all the deaths in Korea, Vietnam and Iraq, too.
>>
File: dodgyescape9393.png (365KB, 1052x676px) Image search: [Google]
dodgyescape9393.png
365KB, 1052x676px
>>137812838

> 55 million

The kikes are responsible for the entire history of communism and all offsprings of marxism, so bump that up to about 140,000,000 at least.

>>137813579

keep fueling angry young people with bait like this, it is truly helping our cause. no matter how much you push (((black pills))) you can only fight the white man so many ways
>>
File: kaeZKqm.jpg (55KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
kaeZKqm.jpg
55KB, 800x512px
>>137813537
WE WUZ THIRD REICH N SHIET

HEIL MAH NIGGA HITLER BOI
>>
>>137814110
>Hitler repeatedly commits acts of aggression against other countries despite being told exactly what would happen if he continued
>Continues anyway
>"Waaaahhh, how is it Hitler's fault, waaaahhhh"
Again, Nazis sure are fucking stupid.
>>
>>137814581
You don't get it. We don't care how many millions he killed. We wish he killed more.
>>
>>137814781
I know, but the person I'm responding to is trying to pretend that Hitler DIDN'T kill all those people.

I'm not fucking stupid. I know your guys' goal is Annuda Shoah 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>137813858

No, I'm white. Honestly I already see it. Big metro areas where all business and commerce and power are...they are all already multicultural. Its just the farms and small towns and shit that aren't. But I think that'll change soon. There are a bunch of super productive Asian farmers around where I live.

Anyways, I don't think it's to exterminate us. Do you really think in 200 years that the world will still be a collection of nation states? Do you honestly think that? With advancements in transport and AI and biotech.....it's not gonna be like that bro. Its gonna be like, you live in Montana, get in a tube, and then go to into an office in Mumbai. There is no real way to stop globalization.
>>
File: Absolutelypf.png (649KB, 1083x610px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutelypf.png
649KB, 1083x610px
>>137814581

You're the type of faggot to share articles you haven't read because you agree with the headline.

Do some actual evidence-based research you braindead kikeslave.

> shadow takeover of your country's government
> meanwhile next door Christians are being slaughtered
> fight in ww1, see constant sabotage within your ranks and leaders
> your country gets massive, unrealistic fine
> you say fuck that and seize power through the vote
> you remove the kike middleman by providing German citizens with 0% sales tax and fixed-rate 'payday' style loans while inspiring nationalism, patriotism and denouncing globalist scum
> OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

look both ways before crossing the street bucko
>>
>>137812838
55 million died because Hitler's autism
>>
>>137813926
>implying wartime deaths are equivalent to industrialized genocide

Death is death, just because one is 'sadder' then the other doesn't make it any mroe an issue. Besides the Holocaust didnt happen anyway.

Daily reminder the USSR and Germany invaded Poland in 1939 so yeah you fucks are just as responsible

Commies sure are stupid.
>>
>>137812838

Talmudic Jews have as much disdain for gentiles as Muslims have for infidels. Look it up.
>>
File: 1502880724104.png (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1502880724104.png
6KB, 100x100px
>>137815529
Its a shame he didnt kill more.
>>
>>137815323
> shadow takeover of your country's government
Democratic revolution, you mean.
> meanwhile next door Christians are being slaughtered
I have literally never seen a Nazi actually provide any evidence. Christians were being persecuted, not slaughtered and it was a superficial pretext regardless.
> your country gets massive, unrealistic fine
Accurate.
> you say fuck that and seize power through the vote
Hitler was appointed, not elected.
> you remove the kike middleman by providing German citizens with 0% sales tax and fixed-rate 'payday' style loans while inspiring nationalism, patriotism and denouncing globalist scum
The Nazis set up an economy that literally would have collapsed if not in a perpetual state of war, so you're only further adding to my point that the 55 million deaths were their fault.
> OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
Pretty sure the Jews aren't the ones who ended the Holocaust. They were too busy trying not to starve to death.
>>
>>137815323

no one ever mentioned how Hitler pretty much fixed his entire fucking country by DRAINING THE SWAMP within his govt and fucking all the banks over.
>>
>>137815896

> Fixed his country

LOL WAT
>>
>>137815548
>Death is death, just because one is 'sadder' then the other doesn't make it any mroe an issue. Besides the Holocaust didnt happen anyway.
It does matter. Restraints against executing noncombatants were literally the first international laws.
>Daily reminder the USSR and Germany invaded Poland in 1939 so yeah you fucks are just as responsible
USSR didn't enter the war in 1939, so yeah, still not responsible.
>>
>>137815878

zzzzzzzz same old ADL copypasta, at least you're bumping the thread
>>
>>137816735
I didn't copy and paste anything, run it through a search engine.
>>
>>137815323
good lord, and you call yourself a canadian. kill yourself faggot
>>
>>137816167
Oh yeah Stalin was real big on obeying those laws wasnt he?
>>
>>137817279

flagless nigger you deserve a rope
>>
>>137812838
>you will never change the core belief of this board
This X1000!

You don't change /pol/, /pol/ changes you!
>>
>>137812838

1.5 million CHILDREN were killed by the nazis. CHILDREN.

You people literally support those who would commit genocide against innocent children.

You guys are fucking horrible.
>>
File: 00e0e_1saizhatpue_600x450.jpg (20KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
00e0e_1saizhatpue_600x450.jpg
20KB, 359x450px
>>137814227
>bump that up to about 140,000,000 at least.
Truth spoken here!
>>
File: 1493733599451.jpg (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493733599451.jpg
772KB, 1280x720px
>>137819948
>1.5 million CHILDREN were killed by the nazis. CHILDREN.
>You people literally support those who would commit genocide against innocent children.
20 million CHILDREN were killed by Bolshevik jews, CHILDREN

You literally support those who would commit genocide against innocent children.

You are fucking horrible.
>>
>>137819948
Think of the hundreds of millions of children muslims have cut the clits off of.
>>
>>137815273
>no way to stop globalization
what if
>white countries started to say no
>immigrant fucked off
>and independent growth of countries rather than ((globalization)) became a much more relevant thing?

that would fix our ((globalization)) problem right fuckin quick ya loon
>>
>>137819948
>1.5 million kids

versus

>50-150 million people (including kids)

makes me think
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.