[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 'Alternative' Era is over.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: rts6jwg.jpg (803KB, 2200x1465px) Image search: [Google]
rts6jwg.jpg
803KB, 2200x1465px
The Left has shown their hand, and it is obvious to any whites with two brain cells to rub together that the marxist left is out to permanently remove our influence from this nation, right down to statues of George Washington. The South Africa scenario is already taking place, and the left can never be appeased. There is no need to call ourselves an 'Alternative' anymore, there is no alternative. Whites must come together to defend their Constitution and their heritage from those that would take them away. There is no 'Alt-Right' anymore, there is just the right, and we are the ones that decide what direction it takes.

There is no more need for fringe flags, or fringe names. The left refuses to fly the American flag because they hate the country, it should be flown for our cause, because this is our country. Those that try to shut down our free speech are anti-American.
>>
Once the process of demoralization is complete, is it irreversible.

You

CAN.

NOT.

REASON.

with these people.

Best to show some mercy and pity, and put them down like rabid dogs.
>>
>>137811457
Ur stupid
>>
>>137812657
>thinking you will have this opportunity
Like you said, it's irreversible
>>
File: rifleflag.jpg (145KB, 994x643px) Image search: [Google]
rifleflag.jpg
145KB, 994x643px
>>137812657
They must be fought. There is no 'alternative'. They said they only wanted rights for gays, now they have sick pride parades. They said they only wanted equality of rights and equal opportunity, now they have affirmative action and tear down monuments to American soldiers. (Lincoln actually signed an executive order calling all Confederates soldier full on American ones, every time they tear a monument down it is no different than tearing down the Vietnam memorial) The communists will not stop at this. They are already destroying your right to free religion and to free association. Don't want gays or girls in your boy scouts? Too bad, the state will enforce it.

There is no appeasing communists. Nothing will ever be good enough.
>>
>>137814290
>>137814994
I said put them down like dogs.
They cannot be saved.
Best for them and for everybody to just execute them quickly and mercifully
>>
>>137812657
Just watched this video again today. Very prescient.
>>
>>137811457

It's a Mexican standoff, except instead of holding guns, we're all holding our dicks in our hands.
>>
>>137811457
The left is going to remove our influence by removing statues of DEMOCRAT slave owners? INTEREDASTING.
>>
>>137812657
>Best to show some mercy and pity, and put them down like rabid dogs.

This. The left time and time again have shown they are not up for rational debate. Incapable of it.
>>
>>137814994

Moar and Moar I am starting to come around to this view. The "debate" has been going on for a long time. The Left just keeps getting worse, despite them showing their ass countless times in the last three years (Ferguson, Baltimore, Dallas, just off the top of my head).

Who honestly thinks there can be some kind of peaceful resolution here? I'm not even a NatSoc or anything like that and I can't fathom any sort of cooling down happening.
>>
They are warped zealots. They have taken our acts of kindness towards the less fortunate and weaponised them against us.
They think that an unreasonable attitude towards whites will balance the unreasonable wrongs committed by whites in the pure fictions they dwell on from the media in place of an actual knowledge of history.
This type of madness knows no bounds and it is also utterly selfish as it allows them carte blanc to be as immoral as they see fit, and zealots know few boundaries.
Get ready.
The alt right is really about to try to erase Americas heritage. This is not a drill, fellas. The hour of decision has arrived. Destiny calls.
>>
>>137815835
Not just Democrats, White Democrats. For you and me that is not an important detail, but for them it means these are statues of White Supremacists, not Democrats. Their goal of ending 'white supremacy' and 'racism' is not one of creating equality, it is a goal of preventing white people from ever doing better than a minority ever again, the end of meritocracy. If a white 'wins' in some respect, if they make more money or live in a nicer neighborhood, or even simply go to jail less because they commit fewer crimes, then they are 'supremacists', and corrections must be made. For communists, the only way to right this wrong is through the state. They will enforce equality by dragging you down to their level and refusing to condemn their own shortcomings. It happens every day.
>>
Agreed, we need to take back the american flag and make it OUR flag
>>
>>137815203
but my question is, who outnumbers who? and is it even possible to "unite the right" into an army big enough to make a difference?
>>
File: 3corn5.jpg (67KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
3corn5.jpg
67KB, 640x348px
>>137818144
At this moment the White population of the country clings to a slim majority, which reduces every year due to the old dying off and the young not having as many children as the minority groups. If this does not change soon the 70-30 ratio that the minorities vote for communists with is going to radically change the ideas that run the country. The Confederate monuments are already showing this, they will change every aspect of the country if it gets Democrat votes. If Texas goes blue due to the migration and birthrates of South American immigration for example, Conservatism is dead.

The right already is united, it is simply in disagreement, which is why there are a variety of flags. The right course of action is to fly the American flag and talk about White Identity, associating the idea and the symbol, driving the left further away from the flag and making White issues American ones. So long as we fly a fringe flag we are voluntarily confining pol ideas to being fringe ones.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.