[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boston Free Speech Rally 8/19

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (14KB, 544x190px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
14KB, 544x190px
Is anyone else going to this rally? It claims to be anti-""""""white supremacist""""" but will be featuring speakers such as Augustus Sol Invictus. There is a strong antifa backlash against this, and the mayor has openly protested it. Despite this, the chief of police has commended the organization for securing a permit and taking necessary precautions.
>>
Considering going just to observe. Been following it on Twitter though and these lefties are going insane already. Are you going? If so, be careful! Wear some kind of helmet.
>>
>>137808293
Threadly reminder:
We're at the tipping point. One more antifa martyr and conservatism becomes a terrorist ideology nationwide. Antifa becomes media heroes, and will attack any gathering of conservatives without repercussion. We must rebrand, and this will require great sacrifice.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and abuse...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

The game has changed. They have a martyr. We need scores of martyrs before we can ever shake off this violent nazi oppressor label, because otherwise nobody will see past the media blindfold unless our broken bodies are shown to all.
>>
File: 1476350016805.png (597KB, 704x682px) Image search: [Google]
1476350016805.png
597KB, 704x682px
>>137808293
>It claims to be anti-""""""white supremacist"""""
So in other words, it calims to be pro facelets
>>
>>137809829
To quote Brandon Urie, "The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage".
The press is not on the classical liberal's side, so getting the shit beat out of yourself to prove a point is dangerous at worst and idiotic at best.
Show strength, fight back but never punch first.
>>
>>137808293
>call fbi number
>hello i'd like to report fbi informant convention
>>
>>137808293
Hallo fbi, will probs take a drive down to check it out, if I do can you come say hi after you're done agent provocateuring
>>
>>137811059
Total Chad. This could be his Tinder profile and feminist whores will salivate over him even though he's a white nationalist.
>>
File: martin-shkreli-pic.jpg (43KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli-pic.jpg
43KB, 400x533px
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/feds-agree-mental-evaluations-illegal-immigrants-s/
>>
>>137808293
Are basedsticks banned at this one? I heard the police might be more stringent on ""weapons""" this time around.
>>
>>137809829
kill yourself to death. Dumb ass faggot. Were done hiding. Now go drink bleach and die.
>>
File: 1492649154176.png (381KB, 413x387px) Image search: [Google]
1492649154176.png
381KB, 413x387px
heres some memes
>>
>>137808293
False flag
>"okays" permit
>busses in violent opposition
>start riot
>tells police to stand down
>capture footage of the violent alt-right being nazis
Y'all being played
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.