[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women find 80% of men repulsive yet expect them to care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: the eternal female.png (19KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal female.png
19KB, 503x644px
Women find 80% of men repulsive yet expect them to care about their reproductive rights.
>>
Reproductive rights? Last time i checked every woman had the right to reproduce.

That being said, mgtows are bitter faggots
>>
>>137801094
Have fun getting cucked by Tyrone on "girls night" while you're stuck watching the kids after a full day of work.
>>
>>137801323
Change your flag, you would have been gassed for your faggotry.

If you cant control your woman you arent a man. No wonder youre so worried about being cucked
>>
It's the time we live in.

That's obvious because when you are attractive enough for some women to accept you're attractive, the same women easily get imposter syndrome and start sabotaging the relationship so they can end it before I do.

It can't be normal that
>average men aren't attractive enough
>above average men are too attractive
But especially
>there's actually no midpoint here
The impossibility of the midpoint is a good indication that this is artificial, and it is artificial this is ideological subversion. Recently I've asked myself what if it was the white women that are being made infertile? What if they're the real victims even if every expressive paints them as the oppressors in this narrative?

>>137801094
More like right to kill some man's unborn child, or the right to dilute the water or our xenoestrogen supply.

What if all along white women were the targets? At the moment, it actually is impossible to have a successful relationship with a young white woman, and if you did a lot of them are genuinely infertile, either through air travel, the pill or wilful obesity.
>>
most men shouldn't breed.
Only the best men should breed
This is how nature intended it to be
Inferior males should let their wife reproduce with superior male seed. it's eugenics in its purest, greatest form. And it could make the world a utopia very quickly.
>>
>>137800702

>rights
>>
>>137801094

this
>>
File: socrates-3.jpg (52KB, 463x670px) Image search: [Google]
socrates-3.jpg
52KB, 463x670px
>>137801935
Monogamy is what literally made civilization. It's what allowed intelligent men to reproduce and ensured that children would be raised by two parents.
>>
>>137800702
This picture confuses me about women, if they rank a lot of men as below average and not a lot of men as average, then isn't below average their new average?
>>
>>137800702

they need to be reminded that they are the physically weaker sex.

I am not being edgy. They naturally need to get beaten every so often.
>>
>>137801935
ha, maybe the superior male should support his own children, build his own roads, build his own networks, build his own airports, bridges, buildings, grow his own food and move all the goods around themselves.

If there isn't anything in it for the men left out, then they aren't going to do the work for you or fight your wars.
>>
>>137802355
https://youtu.be/e3cvOm7qStk
>>
>>137802355
Maybe, but what betas and mgtows dont understand is that you dont need to be attractive to get a decent woman in your league.

Women arent like men. We have objective beauty/physical trait standards. Its very loose and subjective for women. This is why you see fat, criminal, and average yet funny guys being able to get decent looking women. Most women will choose a scruffy manly guy over a handsome twink any day.
>>
File: IMG_3308.jpg (92KB, 699x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3308.jpg
92KB, 699x484px
>>137801605
>control your woman

Easy these Achmed, putting your girl under a scarf isn't going to stop her from being unfaithful behind your back.
>>
>>137801935
>>137802329
The superior male is monogamous!
>>
>>137803671
Name one polygamist who wasn't a degenerate.
>>
>>137801935
this isn't the place to discuss your cuckolding fetish
>>
>>137803606
fuck off ancap kike
>>
>>137802591
>If there isn't anything in it for the men left out, then they aren't going to do the work for you or fight your wars.
The man benefits greatly. instead of mindlessly mating like every other animal on the planet must do, the man can design his offspring to his liking - he can create offspring that are smarter, healthier, and better looking than he is. He becomes the architect of his own DNA. He is god.
improving the gene-pool is immensely beneficial to the man and society as a whole, because it ensures a stable, prosperous, and innovative future.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.