[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I'm voting for Mark Zuckerberg in 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: zuck.jpg (224KB, 804x1036px) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
224KB, 804x1036px
Really makes you think. This is the kind of fresh perspective this country needs.
>>
>>137800698
Fuck off, Zuck. Nobody's voting for you
>>
File: 1496714550422.jpg (174KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1496714550422.jpg
174KB, 842x1191px
>>137800698
>>
File: 1498575231713.png (838KB, 737x755px) Image search: [Google]
1498575231713.png
838KB, 737x755px
>>137800698
Does he even realize the irony in what he's saying?
This is Hilary tier retarded.

>These people are so great even though they have nothing to live for
>*Hilary's screeching laugh*
>>
File: 1483141743705.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1483141743705.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>wanting a jew for a president
>>
File: salt.jpg (94KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
94KB, 900x591px
can you imagine the meltdown here if a jew became president?

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god it would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>137800698
someone post the parody ones
>>
>>137800698
This has to be fake
>>
>>137800698

>I still don't understand Texas

Of course you don't. You look at everything through your Jew lens
>>
>>137801110
>>wanting a jew for a president
ohhh so this is the next step in the masterplan, this is why they felt the need to prop up white supremacists this week

"you dont want to vote in the face jew??? are you an antisemite or something??"
>>
>>137800698
>Life is pain.

i'm not voting for this weakling.
>>
>>137800698
Shitpost sage
>>
>>137800698
he is cheating on his wife

> When one of the richest men in the world also has a very A+ list public face he really needs to be careful how he cheats on his wife. This guy is still really young to be this rich. He is also an a-hole. Yes, even before cheating on his wife. He has been hooking up with this A- list mostly television actress from a superhero show. She has a trait our rich cheater always looks for in the women he is with. With everything going on right now in our rich a-hole’s life right now, he has not been paying as much attention to secrecy. Our actress and the closeted actor she had been pretending to date just did not get along and she doesn’t want another fake boyfriend. Our actress has been making some waves and talking about her mysterious boyfriend. Her friends have never been told his name but between the three or four of them our actress has given enough clues to know exactly who it is. One of the friends says the actress was going to tell her exactly who the boyfriend was but was honestly afraid she might end up dead if someone found out. Could he kill someone? Tough one. He hates dissent. I could see him making the life of the actress miserable until the end of time but probably not killing her. Mark Zuckerberg (Priscilla Chan)/Jessica Henwick ("Iron Fist") (Asian)/Finn Jones ("Iron Fist")
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.