[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of Immigrating to Norway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
2KB, 1280x931px
>have two beautiful white children
>German wife who loves me
>lived the American dream
>succeeded
>don't want to live in crumbling society

Born in America, raised in America, and flourished in America.
I love this country.
Loved, this country.
The past 5 years I have watched a spiral of descent into a psychosis that I don't understand anymore, nor so I want me or my family to be apart of it.
Now, with our history being literally torn down and thrown away, my race being demonized because of a wonton few, and a government that is split with disgust and hate, I believe it is time to leave.
I applied for a job in Norway today.
I'm very skilled in my field, so I will most likely get it.
Seriously considering taking it and moving.
Would we be accepted in Norway?
Is Norway the last bastion for the white race?
This is all so fucked....
>>
sure do that and your wife will get cucked by a syrian refugee
>>
>>137800392

Can confirm....Ohio-anon here.

I've been to Norway and many other nations around the world.

If there's one place I'd immigrate to outside of the USA, it would be Norway.
>>
we have problems here to you know... Its not like this is heaven for white people here.
>>
Highest suicide rate of anywhere in the developed world, yet they will tell you they are the happiest?

Something's not right.

Norway is cold and bleak. and super expensive
>>
File: fuckme.gif (801KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.gif
801KB, 250x170px
>>137800392
>complains all day about immigrants and illegal aliens
>complains all day about culturally and linguistically foreign people
>says he just wants to move to Norway

Have you ever considered that we dont want you either? Has it even crossed your mind that the way you look down at Mexicans, is the same way we look down upon Americans?

YOURE
NOT
WELCOME
HERE

The fucking audacity.
>>
File: Alpi.jpg (157KB, 580x507px) Image search: [Google]
Alpi.jpg
157KB, 580x507px
>>137801940
Hey what you have against norway

>Highest suicide rate of anywhere in the developed world

>not even in top 30

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
>>
>>137800392
No, you'd just shit up that beautiful place. Stay where you are.
>>
>>137801940
This is equally fake news as us being the happiest. You don't belong on /pol/
>>
>>137800392
come to Australia Murrca bro. north coast NSW settled by germans, shitskins not welcome, beer at the pub in the afternoon, go for a surf with your mates, beautiful beaches, rainforests, farms, shopping for your family and a social sentiment of anti-immigrants
>>
>>137800392
You want to run away fom your crashing society and go to Europe... The place that has been the laboratorio of proofs of everything that is happening to you now.

What a GENIOUS.

Better try Australia.
>>
Just fuck off
>>
>>137800392

why not Swizerland?
>>
Norway is rich. They don't want your shitty immigrant ass stinking up the place, feeding off their social programs.
>>
File: 242.jpg (103KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
103KB, 736x552px
>>137801396
bismillah to that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.