[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does my fellow polacks think about this accurate af pic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ACSH-RCS infographic v8.jpg (103KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ACSH-RCS infographic v8.jpg
103KB, 640x360px
What does my fellow polacks think about this accurate af pic?
>>
>>137798140
Other than Nature, Science and The Atlantic, everything should be fake news.
>>
>>137798140
That's not accurate.
>>
File: 1502926488053.png (126KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502926488053.png
126KB, 266x300px
>theres a news org called food babe
>>
>>137798140
I can tell you that ars technica, nature, forbes, bbc, wired, popular science, wash post, npr, cnn, slate, and the gardian belong on the bottom-right corner.
>>
>>137798304
nature is fake news.
>>
Nature publishes some real crocks of shit.
I remember one a few years back at the peak of the gender identity craze where the author conflated transgenderism and gender dysphoria with intersex conditions, compared them to genetic chimeraism, some of the the citations were to a german study which in realty did not support the authors claim at all and was totaly unrelated, and when confronted in the comments about the citations not checking out the author gave some line about it "being an interest piece and obviously not as throughly researched as a peer reviewed paper" or something to the effect. Some of the worst ((journalism)) I have ever seen.
>>
>>137798140
you would literally be closer to the truth if you inverted it
>>
>>137800199
>ars technica
Fucking this.

They have SJWs writing articles for them.
>>
Buzzfeed off the charts
>>
>>137798140
Seeing The guardian ranked that high makes it extremely inaccurate lol
>>
>>137798140
VOX IS FAKE NEWS, YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>137798140
Infowars has been proven right again and again. I remember seeing a clip of alex from 10 years back where he claimed governments will ban cars starting in europe. 2017 comes around and 2 major countries announce plans to make gas cars illegal. Alex always rambles about how electric cars are a scam created to force lower middle class and poor people into government programs to become reliant on government handouts.
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>137798140
>Nature
>ArsTechnica
>The Atlantic
Shove this up your vagina
>>
You mean they accurately report false "peer reviewed" "science"?
What was that study again from a year or two back, that 90% of "peer reviewed" studies couldn't be replicated?
>>
File: cnn nbc jews.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
cnn nbc jews.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137798140
>BBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

National Georgraphic recently got bought by Fox and is now run by a SJW Jewish Woman

Also,Canada's CBC is full of SJWs
>>
>>137798140
BBC and Vox should be in bottom right.
CNN further to the right but still in yellow.
Guardian and Daily Mail should be swapped.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.