[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THOUGHTS ON MCMASTER???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

said he will not work with bannon

http://clapsnews.com/2017/08/16/h-r-mcmaster-will-not-say-if-he-can-work-with-steve-bannon-in-the-white-house/
>>
>>137795366
Bye bye hank
>>
>said he will not
>will not say if he can
>>
>>137795366
McMaster has been an undisguised enemy from the beginning and his departure has been an inevitability since he was inserted. If McMaster leaving costs us Kelly then so be it. Having McMaster in the White House is like having Hillary there.
>>
>>137796793
Closer to the Bushes but it's all one big cabal so yea, basically this
>>
I hope he dosn't leave before you idiots start you race war or whatever you call it. i was to see him take you guys out Wacko style
>>
>>137796793
He's a snake of the highest order, he sides with Islam and is Susan Rice's good friend and speaks to her weekly.

Why is he there again?
>>
>>137796990
There was an NSA guy on the NSC who wrote a seven-page memo that is the tldr for everything that is happening right now, with the fake refugee crisis and the astroturf violence, and McMaster had him removed from the NSC because of the memo. We need to make sure Trump reads that memo. That needs to be a chant at Trump rallies, like "N-S-A MEM -O," because Trump is being massively cut off from information.
>>
>>137795366
Globalist piece of shit
>>
>>137798225
POTUS and Political Warfare by Rich Higgins
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3922874-Political-Warfare.html

Every American should read it
>>
>>137799505
Trump needs to be inundated with messages asking that Higgins be reinstated or promoted. This will be difficult because the Deep State has succeeded in placing handlers -- Generals Kelly and McMaster -- who are limiting what Trump sees. Possibly we can bother Don Jr.
>>
>>137799990
Yes and MIKE FLYNN
>>
File: 1502838590294.jpg (74KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502838590294.jpg
74KB, 600x668px
>>137795366
He was only brought in to
>leak fake news.
He won't be missed
>>
>>137795366
McMaster needs to be the focus of a meme campaign, he's massively more important and relevant than Spencer, Reeves, Cantwell, or any of the other nobodies currently enjoying three threads. And he's meme-ready too with that head of his.
>>
>>137798433
>>137800922
bump. nice digits anons.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.