[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: CivicNationalism.jpg (47KB, 710x423px) Image search: [Google]
CivicNationalism.jpg
47KB, 710x423px
What happened my anons?

I want to go back to this. This is the America I want to be in. Where everything is LARPy fun.
>>
>>137793728
The Right fucked it all up yet again. Get ready for a Democrat win in 2020 thanks to this bullshit.
>>
>>137793728
If that's america i'm going to space
>>
This was the high water mark for us whether you Nazi faggots want to accept it or not.
>>
I unironically believe the /pol/ crew that frequented the HWNDU stream was doing incredible things for healing racial divide. It offered some very comfy moments.
>>
>>137794310

I agree a million percent. HWNDU was the best thing to happen for us. Just regular people of all different kinds getting together, having fun, poking fun at the faggtory we're dealing with now. It was beautiful for all the opposite reasons they intended.
>>
File: 1483605290392.jpg (95KB, 828x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483605290392.jpg
95KB, 828x499px
>>137793728
because the ramming was a false flag so you couldn't have swastikas on your pizza anymore.
>>
File: shadilay.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>137793728
>>
>>137793728
We unironically need to go back to doing this. No more white identiarianism, just implicitly pro-white activism that doesn't take itself too seriously. Just continue shitposting, both IRL and online, and let the left continue to make fools out of themselves. That's how you win the public eye.
>>
>>137794310
>>137794885
I can't tell any more. Are you shills or are you doing crude caricatures of shills?
>>
>>137795333
What the fuck are you talking about? HWNDU felt like a huge whitepill for me, as well as I think a lot of us here.
>>
>>137793728
/pol/ isn't the "alt-right" you see at alt right rallies. You might see some /pol/ users attending, but the majority of them come from other places. Some are controlled opposition, some are nutters, and some genuinely want shit to get better.
>>
reminder that white-nationalism is a ruse to prevent a populist uprising to overthrow the (((elites))), shooting yourself in the foot before you take your first step
>>
File: Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg (3MB, 719x8870px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesvillewasasetup.jpg
3MB, 719x8870px
>>137795333

I just want to the commie faggotry to end. I don't give a fuck about BASED blacks or jews or whatever. I want to fix immigration of course but whatever with people who want to be good Americans.
>>
>>137795301
shut up cuck
>>
File: RichardSpencerLauraBush.jpg (39KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
RichardSpencerLauraBush.jpg
39KB, 678x381px
Richard Spencer was a complete fucking faggot for not having minority conservative groups at his little honey pot.
>>
>>137796565
Holy shit they look so fucking uncanny. Left ones' face is larger than his and the one on the right has the soulless jewess look.
>>
>>137796344
This.

Alt left has to be eradicated and cast out/sentenced as traitors of their country.

Whites and other races cant work together, look at Hall and Oates or MJ who before fake news spreas its lies. Most are probably too young to know the power MJ had on people.
>>
>>137796401
>b-b-but muh swastika flags :(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.