[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ameribros of /pol/...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1492755853429m.jpg (215KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1492755853429m.jpg
215KB, 1024x1022px
I must be honest when I say this; I legitimately do not wish for you guys to go to war.

Clearly things have reached a fever pitch and that likely this time next year, there might be skirmishes across the country. It is also clear that neither side wishes to hear the points of the other and for the first time since the Civil War, there could be a threat of fracturing of your beautiful Union. I do see that there are outside forces stoking the flames trying to agitate the situation, so it may be inevitable. It could be nothing more than a means to wipe out the fighting age males to make your country more susceptible to foreign invasion, who knows?

I respect your First Amendment in that it protects you from the overreach of tyrranical governments, but could or do you seriously wish to open fire upon your fellow Americans? Only your veterans of recent wars know of bloodshed and agony and I don't wish to see such carnage just south of my countries border.

War may be upon your country whether I or you like it or not, but if it comes to that, where does or will it end? Now more than ever the better angels of your nature are needed.

Inb4 "peace loving faggot leaf". I'm serious; is there no other way?
>>
>>137788941
I can't tell you where it will end, But I can tell you how it will start
>>
>>137788941

It's going to take more than politics for the current shitty landscape of America to change. Violence is not always a preferred option but sometimes that's what it can take, whether people like it or not.
>>
>>137788941
Who needs a gun when I can hire a Guatemalen Hit Squad with leaf blowers?
>>
No. It is evil to fire on a fellow citizen. I have never been so mad at progressives in all my life.
>>
>>137788941
Fuck off cuck gtkrwn
>>
>>137788941
There's not going to be a "civil war" you retard. Add up all the left/right crazies and it's still maybe 10% of the U.S. population. THEY can go to war and kill each other for all most people care.
>>
If there is a war down party lines (what you see on 2016 election charts) the right would win in a matter of months because they control the major agriculture and they have more guns. However what is far more likely is the Alt-left and Alt-Right will engage in skirmishes across the country, escalating to lethal battles with firearms, at which point the feds would get involved. Both sides fight a guerilla war against each other and the feds.
>helicopter captcha
>>
File: 1502604797232.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502604797232.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>137788941
The official position of the alt-right is to defend America and its government from alt-left agitators. There will be no Civil War because we will bro up with and the state as the alt-left tries to destroy it.
>>
>>137790601
I don't know why you /pol/acks think the left will revolt when they aren't the ones with the failing movement
>>
File: 1502517484325.png (256KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1502517484325.png
256KB, 458x438px
>>137790767
Don't pretend the media didn't just try and force a crisis point with how they covered Charlottesville until Trump's press conference. Alt-left currently sperging out on the national stage tearing down statues and getting prominent personalities to advocate for taking down Washington statues, wearing on everyone's credulity in hysterically denouncing all right-wing thought and expression as LITERALLY Hitler, etc. etc. - you expected to be able to justify it by shilling muh alt-right domestic terrorism but the God Emperor has smited you again you stupid faggot
>>
>>137788941
>neither side
Certain things are very true or very false. Reality conflicts destroy countries as much as they destroy any other relationship that may be had between man. There are too many powerful narcissists in this country - it is the combined weight of their sin that is dragging us towards war. For war is a foul fruit of foul behavior, and too many men have been making fortunes from it.
>>
>>137788941
Thanks for the concern.
The Bill of Rights matter deeply to us.
The first and the second are unanimously considered the most important rights we have as individuals and a near plurality of people on the right would pick up arms to defend either/both of those rights.
The entirety of the bill of rights matter, but those two, more than the others are particularly important in our day to day lives.
I've always said that most Americans don't care about the bill if rights, except for the first two and that those are the only rights people would start a revolution over.

At the end of the day, I don't think we'll see a civil war. We may see violence and riots from the left but as long as these people are dealt with via the justice department, you won't see your average moderate or right wing American get off their asses and do anything. Only if they continue to attack right wingers, pull down statues and riot AND the federal govt does nothing about it will you see the right charged enough to do something.
It looks like Sessions and Trump are finally accepting that these neo commie agitators won't stop so in hopeful that they'll soon begin working to break this shit apart.
Currently, I think only an assassination or impeachment of Trump will cause the right to revolt.
>>
>>137788941
What you really mean is
>I respect your First Amendment in that it protects you from the overreach of tyrranical governments, but don't you think it would be better if you just surrendered and let the leftists have what they want?
>>
>>137788941
>I respect your First Amendment in that it protects you from the overreach of tyrranical governments, but could or do you seriously wish to open fire upon your fellow Americans?

Unfortunately at this point we probably have no choice. At this point if the left gets back into power, they are immediately and totally going after the first amendment, It will be like what the Patriot Act was for privacy, if not worse.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.