[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it game over for white people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: what now.jpg (633KB, 2034x1222px) Image search: [Google]
what now.jpg
633KB, 2034x1222px
>>
no. white solidarity is just getting started. we'll only grow stronger.
>>
File: disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>137784458
>Thoughts?
>>
File: 1487098985594.jpg (230KB, 1440x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1487098985594.jpg
230KB, 1440x1555px
>>137784458
>that pic
What the fug? If Black males lose a few more percentage points in Democrat voting they will disown them
>>
>>137784683
but a lot of these supposed white supporters (like tomi) have turned out to be race traitors like pic related. who can we really trust?!
>>
File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>137784458
>>
>>137785000
Checked.

But all of them were controlled opposition from the start. Nothing new, duality.

They get you to follow them to a dead end, and all the "white nationalists" you'll see making it on mainstream media are all fake and always were. Right now they're trying to destroy their own creation to make everyone lose hoped, but the truth is if you assigned yourselves to any of these "parties" then you're a subhuman fucking moron retard dumb shit and should kill yourself.
>>
>>137784458
>Is it game over for white people?
Only in your lonely, delusional part of the world.
The rest of us are too busy trying to make a living to sit around complaining about things nobody will ever solve.
Time to put you big boy panties on, darlin'
>>
>>137784458
as a red pilled black guy, who actually likes western civilization. Ill tell you why this is happening. But i know this will fall on deaf ears. But *sigh* let me try anyway. This actually has nothing what so ever to do with race and more to do with the beta male syndrome taking over white men currently.
Women dont care about white/black/asian etc. They are evolutionary programmed to mate with the Alpha. Guys who pass the shit test that women throw constantly.
Think of the alpha as a bell curve, back in cave times it was the guy who could beat a predator with his bare hands, now its someone who isnt a wimp and loser and isnt a whiny bitch
You want women, you have to change your mindset from being whiny entitled white guys.
>>
>>137785579
well im not american, i only go by what reported mainly online but there are so many of these supposed white alt right people that turn out to be not so in the end its hard to tell whos real. i remember tomi getting a lot of support on here. i bet she dated that trevor noah guy who had a huge crush on her too.

>>137785929
>t. sellout nigger
>>
File: 1502478056234.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502478056234.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>
File: yanks.jpg (112KB, 1328x502px) Image search: [Google]
yanks.jpg
112KB, 1328x502px
>>137784458
>>
>>137784458
Whats funny is the media tries to sweep under the rug all the hate within the black community. Black Men and Women hate eachother. Most black men dont like homosexuality. Light skin and Dark skin black people fight constantly. This is what /pol/ should be exposing to the masses. Show the normies that black people fucking hate eachother.
>>
>>137786087
not really talking about women however you as a black man telling us you'll fuck all the women (well, except your own) is like telling us water is wet, we already know. but i get you with the beta male thing, too many white guys are NEETS and have removed themselves from the gene pool but wan to blame others, its pathetic.
>>
>>137786087
>*sigh*

You lost me there
>>
>>137786587
but i kinda thought that was already obvious? the black community is really divided against itself and yet the white community is too.
>>
>>137786332
Its literally all of them.
You honestly think the Jew empire which spans the entire world full of a clique of baby eating, child molesting psychopaths are going to let any criticism slip into the echo chamber without them controlling it themselves?

Unless you're playing for their game, you are not even allowesnin the public square
>>
It's just a pic of her with some right wing black guy. For a bunch of people that are so intensely critical of everything in the media you sure do fall for the easiest, dumbest shit.
>>
>>137788527
look it up shes dating him moron
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.