[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let Me Get This Straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5626.jpg (77KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5626.jpg
77KB, 413x395px
The 71 year old relestate tycoon/reality host is a Russian agent. He also is a closer racist and skinhead and grabs women's genitals without consent. And your telling me he been able to go under the radar about this for 50 some odd years until he runs and wins as a Republican? Is this what I am supposed to believe?!
>>
its absolute hysteria and retardation.
>>
I don't understand, he has been fairly open about his views people just haven't done anything about it. They don't care.
>>
>>137781487
sage ( ^ :
>>
He hasn't been under any radar

>settled out of court for not renting to blacks
>father was arrested for KKK rally
>openly did deals with russian mob and banks
>known playboy and several rape lawsuits

he's the same fuckwad he's always been
>>
>>137781487
And it's all true.
>>
>>137781487

Trump is just controled by his slavic master which is good. Im worry only about China because they cant be controled by us even if we will use our jews.
>>
No, I don't believe he is a Russian agent, but I do believe he is a dumb loud mouthed aristocratic New Yorker. If you also look at his past as a 'real estate tycoon', he was sued thousands of times for not paying contractors after his building projects were over. He's certainly not a very morally righteous person, and therefore is not a morally sound president. It's not hard to see why Donald Trump isn't a good president, and will continue to not be. His administration (if you can call it that, there's still hundreds of unfilled postitions that he just doesn't seem to have time for, but can play golf almost every weekend) is rife with scandal after scandal, he appoints his own family to government positions.

There's many more examples, but you guys don't care. You just care about the memes, not peoples lives.
>>
>>137783353
>>
>>137785644
The vast majority of people know nothing about business. My family owns a small family business selling/installing flooring. Over the past 35 years we have been sued hundreds of times by people, some cases we lost due to shitty work by installers or bad contracts written by sales people some we won because they were frivolous or retarded. Does this make my family morally corrupt? Someone on the level of business like trump will be sued thousands and thousands of times, some legitimate and some not. Its the way business works in america, its almost impossible not be to sued at some point and the bigger you are the more you get sued.
>>
>>137785644

I do not care because I was manipulated and lied to with the Russian narrative and every damn narrative MSM threw at us. Now you fuckers are disavowing the Russian narrative!? Do you not see deep state work these past couple days? Do you enjoy being on the side of the devil?
>>
>>137785644
also about the contractors, you obvious have no idea about how contractors work. Sometimes they install the wrong material, do a shitty job, on purpose or on accident. Guess what? They don't get paid full price for shitty or fucked up work unless they fix it, and even then they may not get paid 100%. Some are drunk on the job, some leave and never finish the work then show up months later demanding a check. Whats with you retards not thinking about shit like this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.