[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook storm, anyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 55

File: 20170817_163923.png (1MB, 1439x1369px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_163923.png
1MB, 1439x1369px
About this guy, he's a combat veteran who's been shilling out the asshole for BLM and Antifa. Pic related, he keeps posting dumb shit like this, and all the Gulf War vets and ASVAB waivers keep falling for it. Yes, he's one of (((them))), but I can't tell if either TL is just stupidly blue-pilled or actually part of the (((plot))). Even says the WW2 veterans are "part of the alt-left" because they apparently killed nazis. What ya say if we storm and red-pill the fuck out of him and his fanbase?
>>
>>137781299
Is he a JUDEN ?
>>
>>137781299
Not your army and TL hasn't been relevant in 5 years, so who cares?
>>
>>137781453
Indeed he is, I just don't know if he's an ordinary causual or shilling on purpose
>>137781471
He's gaining more followers and his book got new york times bestseller, I'd say he's relevant enough
>>
>>137781299
Marine here. The guy's rise to fame is a comic that glorifies being a shitbag. Never thought the comic was funny and I was hardly squared away.

>>137781453
Yes, he is.

>>137781471
True. The guy is still a prick.
>>
>>137781299
That's fucking Nathan Damigo, leader of Identity Evropa, the guy who punched that antifa skank in Berkeley. He's already public, I doubt he gives a shit if some fat autistic antifa found out his name years after he put it out there himself.

Also, OP, he's never said any of that. Politely kill yourself.
>>
>>137782130
>Never said any of that
Go check the comment sections of related posts, he DOES indeed say those things
>>
>>137782130
Oh wait. Are you talking about Terminal Lance? I take what I said back.
>>
>>137782309
Yeah brosky, and he's been doing that for the past few days. Other right wing pages do it too, just not as obnoxious as TL is, its all aggrivating as fuck
>>
interview with (((le based nigger)))

https://youtu.be/GttOMG3_RdQ
>>
File: pobrane (3).jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (3).jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>137781299
Kek

Its Nathan Damigo, even I know him and Im from Bolan. Hes a white nationalist and runs an identitarian organization for whites.

He punched that antifa chick and was a meme on pol for like a month.

You are a retard OP

a fag goes without saying ofc
>>
>people falling for the Leaders spook this hard
Alt R is branded and bourgeoisie'd save for edgy thinkers like James J' o Meara or dead authors from the past that are no longer alive

>not having learned from the mistake that was Milo on IRL campuses or The Golden One's vocabulary
If the whole Occupy gig back in 2010 didn't change the minds of the decisionmakers (way more people irl btw) then why would this pandering be any different
>>
>>137782793
How am I a fag? I'm not calling out Nathan, I'm calling out Terminal Lance, who's been hardcore shilling. Straighten your glasses
>>
>>137783073
I just said I'm not calling out Nathan like three times already, FFS. Read closely and figure out that I'm calling out Terminal Lance
>>
>>137781996
Nytimes best seller is a ruse. Approved books make the list because publishers or sponsors buy thousands and thousands of copies which they will later resell or claim as a loss. How do you think books get on the list the day they are released?
>>
>>137782644
>blacks in the U.S. only got there thanks to [SEE LIST OF U.S. SLAVE SHIP OWNERS]
>not teaming up in order to get free'd from [Yoke] and then go separate ways again
there's a reason both whites and blacks go through a WE WUZ phase as of late while putting pieces together
>>
>>137784409
I know "new york times bestseller" is pretty much a joke, the only reason why I mentioned it is because if anything its a normie attracter, also Terminal Lance has about 400K followers, so if we decide to collectively raid, it would certainly get attention from at least some
>>
You guys still willing to die fighting for normies and boomers that hate you? How about a country that doesn't want to be saved? Prepare to live in South Africa.
>>
Had to unfollow him after that. He kept shit pretty apolitical but he got triggered as fuck in the last month.
>>
>>137781471
This.
The guy has been out of the military for awhile now.
>>
File: 20170817_171421.png (896KB, 1439x1362px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_171421.png
896KB, 1439x1362px
To all, more proof of his faggotry
>>
>>137785571
yeah terminal lance was funny for like a year

started going down hill shortly after the DADT was repealed, funnily enough
>>
>>137785571
Jesus chirst what a fucking faggot
I can't wait to fling lead at commies.
>>
>>137785392
He came in after the Marines stopped jodies about killing commies.
>>
>>137785571
What else do you expect from an Oregon liberal who only enlisted to get out of his boring, aimless suburban life and fufill his war tourist boner? The faggot was there during the height of the surge and he still didn't shoot anyone.
>>
>>137786058
Why? Why risk your life for normies and boomers? Let them suffer and you live comfy out in the country instead.
>>
File: 20170817_172118.png (808KB, 1439x1185px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_172118.png
808KB, 1439x1185px
>>137786058
It gets worse

Also this to everybody else, just more evidence and justification
>>
>>137781299
Oh man what a shame, I used to like his comics.
>>
>>137786818
How the fuck can someone who was an infantry man, who lived that life and interacted with other infantrymen on a daily basis be this fucking blue pilled? I can almost guarantee no one in his unit liked him if this is how he acted.
>>
>>137786510
I'd say its much better to act now then to let this communist bullshit through, where we'd all end up suffering one way or another
>>
>>137786818
What a piece of fucking shit. Absolutely shameful and a disgrace to our military
>>
>>137787469
All the more reason to disperse red-pills in their general direction, because at this point I wouldn't be suprised if he's been bought out by (((them)))
>>
>>137787469
>"""""""""""""""Physical prowesss in the military makes a man 100%"""""""
following your logic the Soviet soldiers were Red Pilled af when killing other white racial relatives in the name of their Jewish Ideology-led state :^). Much of military drilling is about activating the reptilian parts of the brain and 'Call-Response' that doesn't necessarily apply to everyday civilian life
>>
File: 1502916199686.jpg (114KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1502916199686.jpg
114KB, 500x676px
>>137786818
>>
>>137785571
I lost respect for this faggot.

Did you know he married some Hawaiian island whale and divorced her about a year later? This was the first thing that made him suspect
>>
>>137781299

He's /ourmanlet/, the destroyer of hippie bitches.
>>
>>137787658
If the commies continue this trickle-to-communism, without causing normies and boomers to get off their asses, nothing is going to reverse course for this country. And if anyone tries to stop commies in a meaningful way will be seen as terrorists and NAZIs, just as we are seeing now.
At the very least, be prepared for the masses of consumers to stay asleep. They are not worth risking your life for.
>>
>>137786818

Fighting the Nazis was bluepilled; the people that did were tools of (((them))) and the eternal anglo.

The US should have stayed the fuck out of it except against Japan

Even Patton said you shouldn't have been fighting the Germans
>>
>>137786286
>The faggot was there during the height of the surge and he still didn't shoot anyone.
Wait really?
>>
>>137783065
You made it sound like you were talking about Nathan, don't you see all the shilling going on here?
>>
>>137786058
>your "The army is sacred and undefilable" spook
slaughtering (((Totalitarian Marxism))) indoctrinated white, russian males still didn't hinder marxist SJW-led academia to pop up some decades later
>>
>>137786818
Holy fucking strawman.

Yes, WW2 vets are the same stock burning down Baltimore, Ferguson, pozzing people with AIDS needles and destroying 100+ year old statues because MUH RACISM

WW2 vets were racist as fuck. They didnt fight Nazis because they were Nazis. They came home from war and kicked it during Jim Crow.

How fucking lost are we as a society?
>>
>>137782081
Also half of his comics are about combat and Iraq even though he didn't go until after all of the fighting was done. He is a typical one pump chump who talks about combat without ever having seen it.
>>
>>137788907
Yep, he was Arkancided for saying that.
>>
>>137789064

If you knew about Iraq, you'd know that any day could be combat and any day could be like back home with backwards Arabs everywhere.

Almost no one shot someone, but almost everyone shot.
>>
>>137788332
>I have no reading comprehension: the post
The fuck are you on about? The US military, especially Marine Infantry, are an extremely macho, violent, and conservative group. Someone like him would be rejected, and hazed.
>>
>>137789006
Was was a 0351 Assault man (dude who carries LAW rockets etc) but did most of his time in a Humvee turret

idk

I would kill as much as possible.

I was an Osprey doorgunner flying around ISIS territory three years ago and none of us got to kill anyone.
>>
>>137789064
a bit like Kekistan shills claiming God Empreror Drumpf is /theirguy/ despite not looking up which systems of thought he aligns with
>>
>>137786818
ww2 vets have the same beliefs as us, they just got (((lied))) to. Lots even like Hitler and hate jews.
>>
>>137789006
Yeah, he enlisted in 06 and deployed 07 and 09
>>
File: 1502641729856.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502641729856.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>137781299
>>137782793
>tfw no qt, wookie-slaying, manlet bf
>>
>>137781299
>Leftist brains are so small that they don't even remember attacking Damigo back in April
Figures. Leave Damigo alone. He dindu nuffin.
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (187KB, 2048x1107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
187KB, 2048x1107px
>>137781453
>>
>>137789455
>Someone like him would be rejected, and hazed.
Apparently not since he made it through

>" someone who was an infantry man, who lived that life and interacted with other infantrymen on a daily basis"
reminder that feminist women can possibly enter the army too, several euro countries have it already so why shouldn't yours given that such academics as feminist, American, Judith Butler lead their theoretical research
>>
>>137787469
>>137789931
I might've misread something in the >>137787469 since I'm losing track of which one's Nathan and Terminal

>using Twitter for heated discussion
>ever
>>
honestly about 90% of the US supported nazi germany. if you honestly look at who didnt support germany it was jews, not saying this to be funny but its actually hard to find any whites that supported civil rights or find whites that DIDNT support nazi germany.

The ww2 vets were the same people who beat the fuck out of blacks during the jim crow era and rightly so.

If the vets could see what the world would be like now, guarantee a lot of them were regretting it after it was all said and done.
>>
>>137788907
>The US should have stayed the fuck out of it except against Japan
We should have just sold them their fucking oil and let them give the Chinese the old forcey fun time.
>>
>>137789288
"you Americans killed a lot of sand. The sand grows very evil."
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9FCRTFezY
>>
File: 20170817_174519.png (255KB, 1439x1236px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_174519.png
255KB, 1439x1236px
>>137788156
>>137788684
>>137788765
>>137788907
>>137789027
>>137789038
>>137789064
ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE,

This is why I thoroughly believe a raid would work, either it can change his mind or other people in the comments. Here's my idea, the best redpills in this situation would be about WW2 and General Patton. If Hitler is included, it has to be a good one; I remember seeing a newspaper clip about Hitler ordering the arrest for a Rothschild. Unfortunately, I won't be able to find it at the moment, but anyone can help. About General Patton, he said in his letter that "he fought the wrong enemy": my best guess is to spam that shit.

Also, sure this picture might seemed a little bias, but still relevant to his autistic screeching
>>
>>137789931
>made it through
You can't really fail anything in the Marine Corps, even the infantry. I watched a shitload of guys through ITB and the fleet be completely worthless at everything, there are no severe repercussions and you don't get dropped...ever. Even going beyond infantry skill sets and grunt life, a fair amount of these shitheads were just horrible and degenerate human beings that shouldn't have been able to serve, but once again, very rarely is a standard upheld.
>>
>>137790477
We should spam that patton wanted to fuck up the russians
>>
>>137789931
>Democuck who obviously has no ties to military and doesnt get it

What a surprise.

Making it through Infantry Training Battalion has nothing to do with if people like you or not. As long as he could do the drills, exercises and hikes he would pass. What he's saying is Max would have been given hell during his enlistment for being a fucking baby about politics and probably ostracized in his unit. Might be a reason why he had to ride in a Humvee turret away from everyone who was kicking in doors at the time. I wouldnt trust a "It WAS HER TURN" faggot with mowing people in room clearing with me either. That takes a RWDS type of person.

Reminder that feminist bulldykes get confined to POG outfits anyway and make zero male friends and everyone hates being around them and putting up with their bulldyke behavior.

God you are an oblivious fag.
>>
>>137789496
>>137789583
>Was was a 0351 Assault man (dude who carries LAW rockets etc) but did most of his time in a Humvee turret
I knew what he did but I always assumed he'd iced at least a few dudes. I'm assuming he was never actually in combat then.

>I was an Osprey doorgunner flying around ISIS territory three years ago and none of us got to kill anyone.
That sucks man.
>>
>>137790189
>honestly about 90% of the US supported nazi germany.
This is what stormfags actually believe.
>>
>>137790777
Spam Alt-Left Patriots burning American Flags everywhere the WW2 meme is posted.
>>
>>137790777
No, just remind them the vets were the same ones that went back home and lynched niggers and joined the KKK and saw that they made a mistake fighting germany,

There are dozens of real stories of ww2 white vets seeing the light. They honestly believe ww2 vets were liberals? fuck.
>>
>>137790477
I think he likes gore. Maybe you should try and see if my assumption is correct.
>>
>>137789868
holy fucking shit

it makes sense now
>>
With most of the vets on our side it's just another sign that the Left is going to take it up the ass when the war starts
>>
>>137781299
I guess it doesn't surprise me, but it really kills me what's been happening to TL. It always prided itself on being apolitical, but I did start to notice over the past few years that he was slowly letting his leftist views seep out here and there, what with his shitload of comics about "angry facebook veterans", his attitude towards women and trannies in the military, and, of course, when he wrote some big long-winded posted about his tranny "brother". Now he's just gone full cuck. I wish that he'd, at the very least, use his personal Twitter account to express his views, rather than using TL as a platform. I guess nobody has that sort of tact anymore, though.

But again, he's a Jew, so I guess this isn't a shock to anybody.
>>
>>137790189
keep sniffing glue assclown - the fact that nazis' did'nt come to power until 1933' and despite waging a campaign of terror they barely got approx. 49% of the vote (German Federal elections ) - not even a majority. plz promptly go kill urself faggot.
>>
>>137790495
>and you don't get dropped...ever. Even going beyond infantry skill sets and grunt life, a fair amount of these shitheads were just horrible and degenerate human beings that shouldn't have been able to serve, but once again, very rarely is a standard upheld.
that's horrible to hear tbfh, sounds like what the educational system is going through throughout the western hemisphere

>everyone's a winner
>no one gets "Fired"/dismissed if deemed unfit for X beyond saving
the word Cannon Fodder comes to mind; if the army consists of mentally stunted people - rewarded by the false sense of achievement w/ advancing in a Career they shouldn't pursue to begin with - then the (((instructors))) can get away with ordering to do just about anything
>>
>>137789931
Reading his work it seems he separated himself from most of the people he worked with and regarded them as lesser than him. Probably has more to do with his lack of promotion than any cutting score. I didn't mean rejected as in kicked out, I mean socially rejected by his peers. All you have to do to complete an enlistment is not murder or rape someone and do what you're told. It's pretty easy.>>137790853 has it right.

As far as women in the military, none of them are infantry and infantry culture continues to be the same as it always was, which is why I made my original comment since he's comparing WW2 vets (many of which were infantrymen or other combat arms) to the ANTIFA faggots who support faggots and trannies. Things that virtually no grunt wants around him.
>>
>>137791495
>All you have to do to complete an enlistment is not murder or rape someone and do what you're told.
replace [enlistment] with [journalist job interview] for laughs
>>
>>137791495
>Reading his work it seems he separated himself from most of the people he worked with and regarded them as lesser than him.

lol in other words he couldnt handle the Chad bantz
>>
>>137790902
The eternal civic nationalist (((conservative))) strikes again.

Prove me wrong, also prove me wrong that almost all of america and american vets supported nazi germany in hindsight.

>>137791246
Because whites were a MINORITY in germany before 1933, its what we had to do. What do you think the rise was even about? Hitler knew his country was under jewish and leftist control, he was out numbered, exposed the truth and got the whites on board to take their country back. Of course he lost the popular vote because his country was already under siege that time
>>
>>137791246
Sounds like you need to be redpilled:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
>>
>>137783382
Maybe you should go back to school and learn some fucking syntax rather than bleating to us that you're a retard and can't be bothered to sort yourself out before you come on here all hard-dicked for blood.
>>
I had a squad leader who was a team leader for this guy in 08. TL is about as garbage and cucked as they come. He's convinced thousands of Marines that being beta and acting like a pog is alpha. So naturally half the Junior Marines feel salty as fuck.
>>
>>137792271
Well what did the guy say about Max?
>>
>>137792216

This video is bullshit btw
Who ever made it is under the belief hiter was a liberal. I always cringe when people make the Hitler and JFK comparison.

Hitler was an actual man, JFK was a liberal piece of shit.
>>
Anybody know if their is a way to subscribe him to a white power email or newsletter? I think it'd be funny to see him take it too personal.
>>
>>137792494
Probably that he was a huge, holier than thou piece of shit like his characters are.
>>
I asked if he read TL, and he called him a boot. Proceeded to give me a class on how garbage the Marine Corps has become and said TL LARP'd around the desert for several months.
>>
>>137792979
like most '51s. It's made worse by his decent drawing talent and Jewish POV.
>>
>>137793298
sounds about right.
>>
>>137792858
Wait, it is? People called it a little biased but I didn't think it could be bullshit. Yeah sure, I try to find a middle ground to what really happened and if you could show me an alternative, I'd appreciate it.

I always saw him as a right winger, even in the video, desu
>>
>>137793400
I honestly had no idea he was a Jew. Makes sense with the tranny "brother" and all.
>>
>>137781299
Former Marine Infantry. Fuck that cunt. His cartoon series glorified being a useless failure at life and he routineley posts long winded leftist rants on facebook about his tranny brother (or is it his sister?). He shills for women in the infantry and openly insults right wing supporters of his comic strip on a routine basis.

He made his koney drawing a comic book "looseley based on" his utterly eventless deployment to iraq and glosses over the fact he spent 90% of his time in the service in hawaii.
>>
File: 1u7sra.jpg (48KB, 626x373px) Image search: [Google]
1u7sra.jpg
48KB, 626x373px
Butthurt Lance Coolie Shitbird

pic related
>>
>>137793990
Could you give me a quick rundown on his book? I thought about buying it for a while, but now I'm glad I didn't. Everybody calls it a "masterpiece" showing "life in the USMC" I guess
>>
>>137793298
This is correct. He had an uneventful deployment, he never even made fuckin corporal, which is like the LOWEST position of enlistment anyone treats with even half an ounce of respect.

He lounged around hawaii for 3 1/2 years and spent 6 months sitting in a guard tower in iraq and then declared himself to be the defacto spokesperson of the Marine Infantry because he draws shitty weekly 3 panel comics about failing PT tests and disrespecting officers.
>>
>>137793990
>loosely based on
Kek, it's like all horror movies now "the following is based on a true story." Which part is true?
"Well, there once was a man who lived in a house"

"Yep, I deployed to the sandbox; I was almost a grunt but..."
>>
>>137793549
Im just under the impression that who ever made it beliefs hiter wasnt a white nationalist, usually when see the hitler and JFK comparison its a centrist who believes hitler was framed for being "racist"
>>
File: you know where you are.gif (991KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
you know where you are.gif
991KB, 500x267px
>>137781299
>>137781453
>>137782081
Low effort shilling
>>
>>137794349
Called "The White Donkey."
I read through it cuz a copy was sitting near the duty desk. He basically loosley based the story on his deployment and from what I gather cobbled in a bunch of details garnished from other marines war stories.

He basically just bitched about how much life in the infantry sucks and boo hoo hoo its not his fault nobody ever promoted him. In his early career as a web comic artist he was honest that he just hung out in hawaii for a few years and sat in a guard tower or on road blocks uneventfully in iraq for 6 months.

Now hes declared himself the voice of the infantry and virtue signals a ton of leftist twaddle that he claims is supposedly on our behalf and usually also declares anyone who disagrees with him arent really Marines.
>>
>>137781453
EVERY FUCKING TIME

FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

What is it that makes these people so disproportionately cancerous?
>>
>>137781299

ASSHOLE

SHIT
>>
>>137781453
>>137781996
>>137782081
Fucking learn your singular from your plural, retards.
>>
>>137794851
And the dip shits that follow his page lap it up.
>>
>>137794851
He's going to promote false hope among leftist that the infantry will take their side.
Why stop him?
>>
>>137794725
>>137795111

What are you two dopes going on about?
>>
>>137781453
>>137789868

The day he popped up on /pol/ and everyone on here was posting about how based he was, the hero we need, etc, I was called a shill, faggot, pussy, and told to fuck off. All I was saying was don't let this guy be the leader of anything and to be skeptical of praising someone you don't know. This guy threw a punch, he's not a thinker or a problem solver. Just like Spencer, I don't know what he's gaining out of all of this but apparently he's a trust fund baby and has nothing to lose anyways. You have to be skeptical of everyone. Prop up real leaders, not these agitprops.
>>
>>137794725
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE, BABY!
>>
>>137782130
he's also an informant for sure. did time in federal prison.
>>
File: Hide-the-Pain-Harold.jpg (31KB, 480x601px) Image search: [Google]
Hide-the-Pain-Harold.jpg
31KB, 480x601px
>>137794851
What the fuck, I thought it had to do with a literal "white donkey" that was haunting him or some other shit. What a con
>>
>>137795564
Check out the big brain on Brett!
>>
>>137795133
Yeah. Its really funny because like 3/4ths of his fanbase arent even Marines. Like half the comments in his posts begin with
>"lolz! Im a civvie but I totally agree with........

When he started he was funny. He was kind of an inside joke for the marines and he took potshots at some of the more silly or idiotic parts of Marine Infantry life. (Infantry are like 5% of the marines, so were an underground subculture nobody really understands within the corps already). It was neat.

Then he went mainstream, all of his comics became ultra political, and he started pretending he literally represents all of us and anyone who disagrees "isnt a REAL marine."

His only followers now are:

>People who used to follow him but never unliked or blocked him on facebook.
>BOOTS
>poolees
>motarded marine family members
>civvie leftists
>>
Not all heroes wear caps
>>
>>137795858
>Check out the big brain on BRAD
Square yourself away before you fuck up your shit talking again.
>>
>>137781299
>combat veteran
combat does he have proof of combat?
>>
>>137796144
Mandela Effect?

Also, I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>137796270
Read previous posts, apparently Terminal Lance was, but others here said he didn't do shit on deployment
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-193846.png (903KB, 1440x2262px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-193846.png
903KB, 1440x2262px
>>137796323
Someone misquoted it.
>>
>>137795777
No. Its some dumb shit about how a white donkey walking in the road holds up his convoy and he thinks its silly, retarded, and then spends a bunch of time psuedo-philosophically pondering all the ways its a perfect symbol for how stupid war and the marine corps is.

(I half-read it like a year ago at 1 am on duty so its a bit fuzzy)

I felt it was really overrated and basically just him trying to turn a boring uneventful and unproductive period of his life into cash. Also maybe a long drawn out emotionalized excuse for why he never accomplished anything in the corps.

(Its like soooo hard, and depressing, I was just soooo disgruntled and burned out!) Dude. I picked up corporal by year two in fleet just because I did my MCIs, got good range and PT scores, and gave atleast half a shit about my job. Corporal is literally the easiest NCO rank to get. If you cant you either fucked up in the past with a DUI or some shit that got you arrested on libbo, or just werent trying.

I got sick of being a lance coolie and just added like 4 hours a week to my workload towards picking up and in 4 months I had it.
>>
>>137796598
I was there and would never claim combat, never shot my rifle once.
>>
File: War Paint.jpg (41KB, 636x425px) Image search: [Google]
War Paint.jpg
41KB, 636x425px
>mfw Max keeps getting fucking political

Alls it takes is one guys, this fucker really is a Marine
>>
>>137796712
Get back on post, boot.

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~ina22/splaylib/Screenplay-Pulp_Fiction.pdf
>>
Flood his comment section with merchant memes. Half the people in comments are giving him shit though for defending blm and antifa so maybe full merchant isnt the best idea
>>
>>137796598
His entire shtick when he was starting his series out was that he never got to actually see combat and that he just wandered around from road block to road block pointlessly whilst dodging working parties and complaining about the heat.
>>
Ill tell you this, there are a lot of Marines in the far right.
>>
>>137797121
He did two deployments of that shit, I always wondered why Max was different from all the other Marine veterans who either turned out to be complete, self pitying edgelords or top fucking Patricians
>>
>>137797320
hahah, pretty accurate.
>>
>>137797320
We got told we were better than everyone else on a routine basis. Some guys internalize it a lot.

I saw two extremeley heavily kinetic combat deployments and never really felt like I was any better or worse than anyone because of it.

I used to genuinley like terminal lance. He was self depreciating, an admitted shitbag, and poked as much fun at himself as he did at the high brass and the silly shit that goes on in the marines.

Now hes on a high horse and I really resent that hes decided to crown himself as our spokes person. Imagine the worst tripfag you can think of who starts a facebook page and youtube channel and just says a bunch of self aggrandizing shit whilst claiming all of us anons here agree with and support him. Worse yet, all the normies and newfags believe him.

Thats what max uriarte is to the Marine Infantry.
>>
Every Marine I've known is either right or alt-right. I preferred JTTOTS just because every picture was a reminder not to be a faggot.
>>
File: 8Ice9cNs.jpg (42KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
8Ice9cNs.jpg
42KB, 441x441px
Can someone photoshop his picture with a pair of hands rubbing together in the back? That'd be wonders
>>
File: Oh Shit.jpg (391KB, 1500x762px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit.jpg
391KB, 1500x762px
>>137798300
I'm starting to think he's getting sheckles for this shit or grossly uninformed about ANTIFA, pic related just doesn't make sense, especially considering that we fought Communists as well. Think about it, he's splitting the veteran community in half, the turbo normie, one pump chump or non deployables against the hardcore combat veterans/grunts and typical right winger POG vets. I hope you guys are really paying attention because I have a feeling these fuckers are trying to get some people who can actually fight on their side
>>
>>137798704
JTTOTS and POG BOOT FUCKS was the best, they were absolutely merciless
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-175738.png (717KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-175738.png
717KB, 1080x1920px
>>137798878
Well hes certainly losing his shit in his comments section.

>>137798704
>>137798991
Big suprise, max did an entire rant a year ago about how everyone in JTOTS and PBF werent real marines and how they were a disgrace to humanity.
>>
>>137799360
Also, I was all about that 29 snaps.
>drinkin a beer in the desert
>phone goes off
>open it
>grunts gangbanging some sloot, calling her a whore, pissing on her face, making her call herself a whore
>fuckin savage
>>
>>137781299
He's always been a blue pilled faggot. His sister(brother) is some sort of tranny.
>>
>>137798878
>I hope you guys are really paying attention because I have a feeling these fuckers are trying to get some people who can actually fight on their side

This. I get the exact same feeling too, and a raid may either disorganize their collective cackling or present a boycott against him
>>
File: average marine barracks.jpg (73KB, 750x758px) Image search: [Google]
average marine barracks.jpg
73KB, 750x758px
>>137799360
It seems like Max forgot where he came from, I was an Amtracker who got constantly anally fisted with hikes, field ops and then pointless patrols innadesert thanks to being attached to a Grunt company, I remember we were all racist, hateful, right wing, communist hating assholes with guns, even the beaners.

>>137799579
>mfw my buddies record one of their virgin boots fucking a hooker and posted it on 29 Snaps

Fecking wild times devil
>>
>>137798878
Eh, I hope they think that. False sense of security and all that.
>>
>>137800240
kek, I remember a bunch of guys running a train on this 88m when we went on our first pass after osut. Infantry dudes are wild.
>>
JTTOTS and PBF were the right kind of faggot lances. They didn't convince thousands of Marines to LARP and act salty. I mean JTTOTS went down showing wook tits like a boss until the end. All TL did was ask everyone to lay off gen Amos for being a pog
>>
>>137800487
And yes, his sister took a fuckload of test and is now a "dude", he threw a bitch fit over the whole Tranny ban
>>
>>137796810
What was your MOS nigger?
>>
File: jesus-will-judge-you.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-will-judge-you.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>137781299
Damigo famously KO'd Sascrotch
>>
sucks he turned out to be a fucking fag. serves me right though, I trusted a jew.
>>
>>137798878
is the punchline of this comic supposed to be that they are gay

no two men say "the gun" under normal circumstances. it's "one of your guns" or "one of my guns"
>>
>>137801614
>tfw he admitted to going to Jewish Religious services on Friday and then going to Protestant Service in the Morning and then Catholic Mass right after that to avoid getting hazed

lol he really is a jew
>>
>>137801897
He was probably seething at the mouth angry when he drew this up, it looks like shit to what he usually draws up and like I said, if he wasn't being a leftist faggot he'd realize that Korean War veterans killed the shit out of commies.
>>
>they are attacking car vets
Let them do it publically.
>>
More Redpill

https://youtu.be/MEfLg8e2ts8
>>
>>137781299
He's some half jew shitter that makes comics, people only ever paid attention to him because of his cynical comics which were pretty funny back in the day. No one gives a shit about his politics.
>>
>>137801906
top kek he did this in bootcamp? I cant believe he got away with it.

I just went to the Bhuddist services because they were really quiet and I could either nap/relax or write letters in the back
>>
>>137781299
Damigo is a real hero
>>
To keep this thread on topic, I have a suggestion.

First, we can start a boycott of Terminal Lance, proclaiming his shilling and promotion of communism, since he's siding with Antifa. Many good marines died in the wars against communism, so we can say Terminal Lance is spitting on their graves. Since the majority of vets are hardcore patriots, it'd be easy to set them off with this narrative
>>
>>137802790
Problem is Terminal Goy has practically turned into an echo chamber for leftist vets and government workers, don't be surprised to see a Buzzfeed listicle sucking Max's dick soon.

Best thing you can do now is get JTTOTS or PBF or the saltier social media groups to start roasting his ass. They've done it before
>>
>>137803045
>top 15 times Terminal Lance's combat veteran fanbase blew nazis out of the water
>>
>>137801468
>>
>>137803045
If anything, it may help. The shitstorm against CNN gave them a bad rep, and the fags protesting against Chik-fil-a made right-wingers boost their profits. Going this route would certainly be better than nothing
>>
>>137800240
Yeah. I told him as much once and he chimped out at me on facebook. Wish I'd screen shot it.
>>
>>137800240
>Seems like Max forgot where he came from
>His entire triggered rant after the USMC sex scandal thing went off
Yup. Dude was either never involved with the guys around him or he's faking like he never did shit like that.
>>
>>137805087
I don't know whats worse, someone who didn't get with the program because he's a can't-hack-it or a hypocrite
>>
>>137781299
wow he's good looking
>>
>>137806018

Identity Europa only allows good looking people into their group. No joke. I tried applying but I'm uggo
>>
>>137805671
He acted like it was some huge violation of privacy for the women when they knew that shit was getting passed around. Women in the military are whores. I knew an AF chick that had a 12 man train ran on her within 96hrs of getting to Afghanistan.
>>
File: george costanza.jpg (64KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
george costanza.jpg
64KB, 852x480px
>>137808302
>mfw my first blowjob was some tall admin barracks slut who performed admirably in boots and utes

Worst part is that I've been into taller women ever since
>>
>>137804064
and you managed to pick up that quickly? Im surprised. I always heard despite doing mcis and having good pft/cft scores it still took too much tig/tis time to pick up. Did you get 4.5/4.5 or higher?
>>
>>137807276
Its for the best desu. Are you fat/downy looking?
>>
>>137808511
At least you ended up with a patrician fetish.
>>
File: waiting for heaven.jpg (16KB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for heaven.jpg
16KB, 270x263px
>>137782130
>That's fucking Nathan Damigo, leader of Identity Evropa

Identity Evropa? Isn't that another NazBol Dugin project? If so I hope he hangs.
>>
>>137809095
Is it Anon? I'm a bean living in Central California, Im surrounded by femlets
>>
File: heres your scalp.jpg (375KB, 1361x1377px) Image search: [Google]
heres your scalp.jpg
375KB, 1361x1377px
>>137783065
Learn how to post then retard.
>>
>>137808511
ha nice. I never ended up sleeping with another marine. There was an S1 girl in my unit who was legit hot but on deployment the S shops were in the gym all the time and she got really into stronk womyn culture or whatever.

So I flirted with her before deployment and during and after deployment idk what happened but she went from having big ol' C-cups or larger to fucking muscle tits and I was totally disgusted and dissapointed. She had a great ass but it still fucked me up. She told me to come over one weekend and I just decided to ghost her.
>>
>>137809145
lol wat
>>
File: _MG_2688.jpg (72KB, 593x703px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_2688.jpg
72KB, 593x703px
>>137808511
Kek. Dem Amazonian bitches.
>>
>>137809553
You should've went for it but I say that because I've always wanted to fuck a muscle broad, I found myself getting more and more degenerate as the enlistment went on, the low point for me was fucking a fat niggress hooker while drunker than a skunk. A far cry to the tall blonde who sucked my dick in my barracks room bathroom. I still think about that Norwegian Cage Fighter sometimes, oh well.
>>
>>137809446
What's circled in this picture?
>>
>>137809778
My fucking dick

im 6'3" and any woman above 5'10 makes me give her a bonus 2 points on the 10 point system
>>
>>137810020
That admin slut would've been perfect for you, I measure in at around 6' (always measured at 72 inches after PFTs) and this slut was almost looking down on me in RAT boots
>>
>>137809926
looking back i wish i did because it would have been a hit and quit situation anyway plus i could have bragging rights.

Doggy style is my favorite position too.

idk my benis just felt betrayed lol
>>
>>137793990
When I was interested in joining the marine corps I watched boot camp videos and read TL (I even read the white donkey before I shipped) and it made me think that it was cool now I'm almost a year in of a 5 year contract and I wanna kms.
>>
>>137810020
Dude a properly proportional big chick is great and I'm a stereotypical manlet at 5'8". It's nice to be able to access everything without having to stoop over.
>>
>>137809670
Lurk more, newfag.
CIAniggers glow in the dark.
>>
>>137810543
What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I havent seen any evidence IE is NazBol.
>>
>>137810317
Learn from your mistakes breh, I sometimes wonder if my period of degeneracy has something to do with me not being able to function with normie women. No, hookers and military sluts, and Oceangrime/San Diego sluts are not normie, I'm an uggo lanklet and I managed to go on a tear when I was in.
>>
File: bry_fernstrom.png (525KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
bry_fernstrom.png
525KB, 500x484px
>>137810020
Would you prefer really skinny tall women, or THICC ones?
>>
>>137811220
Thicc ones, either I don't want to feel anything below the waist or I want to feel painfully good after shes done riding me
>>
>>137802615
I did the same, we had it good till two officer cadets came to it and learned it was all a big fraud and our budhist leader was a private and pagans were off in a corner doing nothing. Then they started sending us to the real budhist service further away
I hate officers
>>
>>137781471

>Not your army

>No goys pls dont counter signal this faggots campaign of slander against you

Your comment alone is enough to go nuclear
>>
File: 9nXI24b.png (411KB, 489x518px) Image search: [Google]
9nXI24b.png
411KB, 489x518px
>>137811453
Pic related is 6'5"
>>
>>137811848
n-name?

help a lonely vet out A-Anon
>>
File: 4p6kU0H.png (301KB, 344x514px) Image search: [Google]
4p6kU0H.png
301KB, 344x514px
>>137811934
Bry Fernstrom. College basketball player and Amazon goddess
>>
File: Juliana_salimeni_23.jpg (82KB, 1128x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Juliana_salimeni_23.jpg
82KB, 1128x1554px
>>137811934
bryanna fernstrom, file name is the chick I posted earlier too
>>
>>137781299
fuck off shill you've been posting this all day.
>>
File: Bundy.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bundy.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>137812186
>>137812243

>ywn have a tall qt basketball player gf

I think this may be it Anon
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>137812186
>she will never crush my hips
>>
>>137812186
death by snu snu
>>
>>137795540
I think it's because juden is plural
>>
>>137812507
You and me both. My wife is 5'2".
>>
File: I3wXQ4O.png (227KB, 1440x1496px) Image search: [Google]
I3wXQ4O.png
227KB, 1440x1496px
>>137781299
You brainless losers never learn.
That's the guy who punched moldylocks-CHLAMYDIA-HorsehairBush
And I'm rather certain that's a communist statue in Washington state.
I get that the alt left are brainless and easily convinced, but you forget that YOUR MAXIMUM CAPACITY isn't representative of the general population.
>>
>>137810014

Not an ass. That's for sure.
>>
>>137781299
Max has always either kept with the status quo or ignored making political posts. He's been shying away from the second one during the Trump administration. I think a big part of it is that he writes for the Marine Corps times. He's got to be squeaky clean PC. Which, even if he's not a hardcore shill, that alone makes him a sellout, considering his fame stems from a web comic of a terminal lance corporal counting down the days until his EAS. I wonder how well he fit in with smoke pit/field conversations with his attitude.

I'm just surprised there's so many vets on /pol/.
>>
>>137814424
Couldn't you have at least read the previous 100+ comments to figure out that I was talking about the actual poster on facebook, not Nathan in the picture?
>>
>>137813440
Hah, the anon was upset because I didn't correct the post I responded to? Sad!
>>
looks like (((damigo)))?

he isn't a combat vet he's the son of a rich zionist family and got special treatment

beat up muslim in sd because he's a zionist idiot

staged the photo with the socal girl turned norcal turbodyke

investigate and you'll find he's working for feds/soros
>>
>>137815146
the reporters for military publications are usually jews. they then give out the info of our troop movements. happens all the time

with jews you always lose
>>
>>137781299
So confused. Gimme a QUICK RUNDOWN.
Who is tl?
If he is a marine then how is so bluepilled? Even the Jews and blacks who serve are usually more conservative afterward. . .
And most importantly: why do we care?
>>
>>137802751
wrong he's a fag manlet jew fuck
>>
>>137801906
wow what a runty little jew fag

t actual combat casualty
>>
>>137816726
Terminal Lancd is a popular webcomic written by a Marine infantry get who's left-leaning.

/pol/ is ass-mad because he's calling out neo-nazis and not acting like the hard-right caricature that /pol/ assumes vets to all be
>>
>>137789868
You know that isn't him, right?
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>137816726
You're the 5th person to ask this. Please read the conversation, I'm talking about the facebook page that posted that, not the person in the picture. I provided more detail earlier, you'll be able to find the other pictures I've posted
>>
>>137808771
I never had lower that 4.4/4.4 and even got a few 5/5's from a combination of a sweet sergeant who wanted me to pick up and an LT who didnt read the pros/cons before signing them.

I DID fuckin bust my ass to make those marks though.
>>
File: duh.png (64KB, 694x477px) Image search: [Google]
duh.png
64KB, 694x477px
>>137781453
>>137781996
>>137782081
>>137782305
>>137785571
Nathan Damigo isn't the Jew, you b-list retards.
>>
>>137810020
>tfw 6'3''
>tfw same fetish
hello brother
>>
>>137818049
Read >>137817842
>>
>>137816632
I don't doubt your claim, but I meant he just writes comics for the Marine Corps Times, not actual articles. Having said that, they're PG-13 in comparison to what he often puts out under his own name. Which, is why I find him to be a sellout. He creates a comic that gets a popular following among mostly disgruntled troops by sharing his narrative and relating to theirs, and then turns around and writes for a military publication run by lifers at the same time. At one point I thought he was a cool dude, but his book becoming a NYT best-seller seems to have changed him quite a bit, and his suddenly mainstream politically charged bullshit serves as tangible proof of that coming to a head.
>>
>>137818017
What kind of command did you even have? The 1st SGT in my battalion would kick back anyone over 4.5/4.5 if not given an extremely thorough review on the individual. 5/5 are suspicious af desu, would think less of someone if I seen that, cuz I know nobody actually rates those marks
>>
>>137810014
it's where her ass should be. the guy probably thought it was another dude.
>>
>>137781453

Are you fucking kidding me

The party website application specifically asks if you have kike ancestry

I cannot believe this guy is a kike. There is no hope if so
>>
>>137818282
He sold out a long time ago (he was in the MCTimes way before his book came out). But he has only ever really come out to bat over this Nazi thing and the transgenders being banned from serving.

Hell, I wouldn't even call him an SJW. He's stuck to his guns thinking that women in the infantry is a terrible idea.
>>
>>137818208
You can tell there are a lot of vets in here when something needs to be explained several times.

t. Infantry Marine
>>
>>137781299

TL is made by a fucking boot that wishes he could have gotten some stank FM pussy
>>
>>137819215
What if you're only 25% Jew?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>137819441
>stank FM pussy
gross
airforce mattresses are what chads had.
>>
>>137781299
Shave your bush.
>>
>>137781299
> fell for a gook wife while serving
> got divorced while serving
> moved to California
Max has been an example of what happens when you have trouble moving on.
He preached his stuff was apolitical and whenever a marine did something stupid like shoot a bunch of people or whatever, he'd just wrote them off as probably an asshole, but he's super moto about some fat chick getting run over?
>>
>>137819704

Yeah, and he wanted the walking wookies we had. He's a fucking disgrace
>>
I'm just here to say fuck the Nazis.
>>
>>137818479
My 1st sgt was a lifer grunt who didnt pay attention to paperwork. He only cared about 3 things:
CFT/PFT score (297 and 290)
Range score: expert
Pros cons overall average: 4.5/4.5

It also really helps that I was a VERY busy lance. I was the CLIC rep, the raven pilot, I went to combat hunter school in pendleton, attended BFT programmer course, got sent to the pashto lingual course as well.

I always volunteered for all the shit people normally try to skate out of on top of all that. Plus my chain of command knew I had a bachelors in forensic science and only enlisted instead of going to OCS cuz I wanted to fight shitheads not sit behind a desk as a butterbar rubber stamping paperwork.

Im not tryin to suck my own dick here but I really was high visibility to my company and battalion command in a good way. Our BC was PISSED when I didnt reenlist. They all had dreams of making me a 4 year sgt and an 8 year staff but I got what I wanted and left.

4 years of 29 palms, afghan, 29 fuckin palms again, iraq, FUCKING 29 PALMS AGAIN burned me out. I could only maintain that stellar record and boundless energy and enthusiasm for shit I hated for 4 years before I began to feel like shooting myself.
>>
File: 1501671043245.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501671043245.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
desu we should just be posting the name, phone number, and workplace of antifa faggots along with headers that say "evil nazi, attended such and such march!" with crowd shot ripped from the media headlines.

Post that on social media, let people shit up the antifa's workplace phone lines, then watch as the antifa faggot loses his job. Sure, antifa faggot will try to explain how he's a member of a militant communist organization, but most employers don't give a fuck are will associate any larping with being an evil neo-nazi baby killer.
>>
>>137820770
What was worse: Afghanistan or 29 palms?
>>
>>137821993
29, hands down
>>
File: 1501383488432.jpg (27KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1501383488432.jpg
27KB, 500x279px
Makes me sick tobsee what civilian lige has done to TL. He coined the fat dependapotimus meme. He can be reached and he can be re redpilled.

JTTOTS is for blue falcons and shower shoes that failed to adapt.

Corpsman up!

12/5
>>
>>137821993
>what was worse
>29 palms or

29 is always the answer. A miniature hell constructed inside Freddy Mercury's living an us would be better.
>>
File: 1502897437877.jpg (32KB, 308x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502897437877.jpg
32KB, 308x238px
>>137823270
Are you drunk devil dog?
>>
>>137782130
Bump, I wish we could upvote on 4chan so good comments like this can be seen first when the thread is an obvious shill.
>>
>>137823538
Jameson ;) FUCK YO COUCH NIGGER!
>>
Fire mission for old times sake? Chesty would be disappointed TL has fallen so far left.
>>
>>137781299
Fuck that faggot, he should have stepped on a mine.
>>
File: 1502930281101.png (107KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502930281101.png
107KB, 400x300px
>>137823809
> tfw I miss slamming down Strongs in oki
>>
>>137824450
Did you partake in the banana show?
>>
File: I don't get it.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>137781299
What is with leftists and using bad language in their articles?
Years ago this would be considered trashy and degenerate but today I guess it's OK.
Just like (((CNN))) where shows like "The History of Comedy" and that Jew-cook's show have them swearing like sailors.
I don't get it.
Pic related.
>>
>>137795715
he wasn't in federal prison. did ~5 years in state pen for armed robbery. normal sentence for first offender. not like cryptojew weev who did 2 years in federal prison then magically released
>>
>>137824882
Pong Show >>>>> Banana Show
I'd never thought I'd witness, in person, a live turtle and darts launched with enough precision to pop balloons getting ejecting from a Thai whore's snatch, but lo and fucking behold, I joined the Marines.
>>
At least Terminal Boots is still good, right?
.....right?

>>137824882
Didn't see banana show but did see the pong show.
Money well spent
>>
>>137825600
good times brother. good times
>>
its never been about race. white americans are just as dumb as everyone other colored-american.

can we all just stop saying its white peoples fault? blm are African americans and are not original African and need to stop pretending to be kangz n sheeit.
white supremacists in America need to stop pretending to be the master Aryan race. they have no culture of their own and pretend to practice bogus "traditional" white European traditions. and because America has a such a huge influence on the world no one rips on them for it.

the us is a cultural melting pot where everyone tries to dominate and expand their little communities, eventually obviously creating clashing instead of learning to live together. because that's what the fuck America is for. and if you are a foreigner that comes to the united states and chooses not to act like an American then you are exactly what's causing this tension.

conversely if you are a white American who hates when colored people try hard to become American and contribute to this nation then you are also the problem.

whites are not the problem. its just America. you need to get your shit together and figure out what the fuck your butthurt about exactly.
>>
>>137823803
Read:

>>137817842
>>
>>137826652
dem feels.
>>
>>137790477
Bring it bitch, don't forget the forums.
>>
>>137826652
>le civic nationalism meymey :^)
>>
>>137786220
Former here.
If this is true I'm offing myself tonight.
No fucking way
>>
File: Muhreens appear.png (371KB, 480x872px) Image search: [Google]
Muhreens appear.png
371KB, 480x872px
>>137823809
>tfw used to spend evenings with Uncle Jack and Jameson for months on end

Miss those days
>>
File: Nazi Manlet.jpg (166KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Manlet.jpg
166KB, 768x1024px
He is shorter than the average woman.
Nazis really are pathetic.
>>
> "Identify" someone
> their name is literally on the flyer and they frequently appear at press events
>>
File: i earned this.jpg (35KB, 309x441px) Image search: [Google]
i earned this.jpg
35KB, 309x441px
Oh fuck guys, I know I've been posting in this thread for a while now but looking at >>137830855 reminded me of something fucking uncanny. About 3 years ago I went to the Anime Expo (my fucking weeb cousin bought me a ticket in an attempt to get me into Anime) and I was wandering around the exhibits when I came across this huge tacticool airsoft exhibit. I had a little to drink already (nothing wrong with some day drinking onnalibo) when I notice this turbo manlet in MARPAT wearing a gas mask. For some reason I say "You buy that?" while pointing to at his cammies, he points at it and says "I EARNED this uniform" all pissy. I tell him I'm a Marine too and he takes off his mask and I swear to you guys, it was him but with his head shaved. We have a short and really fucking awkward convo and I stumble away. I'm not lying to you fucks but he looked just like pic related, this was only reinforced once I found out he was a manlet too.

You can take it or leave but I stand by what I'm posting, I saw Nathan Damigo cosplaying with his cammies at the Anime Expo in 2014
>>
>>137821993
29 all the way. Fuck that horrid fucking place.
>>
>>137831800
I'd believe it. I was kayaking past all the fancy summer homes in flathead lake and on the docks was none other than mike meyers (austin powers one, not horror movie one).

He was in a bath robe and had a glass of what looked like scotch or brandy. We were both lookin at eachother 50 yards apart and I just yelled "GET IN MAH BELLEH" and he cracked a grin and did a little mock stage bow, turned around and strode into the house.

I got back to camp 20 minutes later and to this day nobody fuckin believes me.
>>
>>137781299
Max isn't a combat vet
>>
>>137823270
his sister is now his brother, he is a lost cause
>>
>>137831800
>>137833539
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: IMG_3478.jpg (319KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3478.jpg
319KB, 1024x803px
>>137794907
Read Mein Kampf and the Culture of Critique. Kikes are an infection that needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>137834154
Worst part is in his little lefty rants he insists the infantry would agree with him followed by insults and declarations that anyone who doesnt is a disgrace to the uniform.

Idk what fuckin branch or MOS he joined if he thinks
A) the infantry isnt full of racist sexist homophobic assholes.
B) that insulting them and insisting he represents them is going to fly like anything other than a lead balloon.

Seriously, when trump got elected even the mexicans in my barracks were chanting "BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL" at throat bleeding volume.

Hell, my best friend was a black guy I referred to as gator-bait and he called me inbred right back. Marine Infantry are hyper offensive to the point where racist slurs lose all real meaning and bigoted profanity becomes an endearing term.

The fact that max has transformed into a delicate snowflake just tells me he lost touch.
>>
Honest to god doesn't surprise me a fucking shitbag like Terminal Lance would side with antifa and blm. I wouldn't talk shit about my fellow Marine brothers but when shit gets violent I have no qualms in killing a fellow Marine. Even if he was a fucking shitbag while he was in then got rich by writing about being a shitbag.
>>
>>137834831
My best friend used to call me a beaner, wetback, border hopping spic and I used to call him a blondie, half retarded, bratwurst sucking, kraut bitch and no one cared.

I used to get drunk at the barracks and scream beaners loudly at Duty and OOD like in that Cheech and Chong movie
>>
>>137834831
Which, him losing touch with the grunt life was always something I predicted. Hes been out of the marines for years now. I always told my buddies "hes gonna finally be out too long to be relevant at some point and his little gig will collapse."

I earnestly think him swinging away from poking fun at the brass and the hilarious dirtbags who make an otherwise miserable life in the infantry bearable is just a symptom of it. He has no fresh insights into grunt life anymore. Hes played out, he can just endlessly repeat memes he created years ago.

Or..... he can do what any played out has-been does. Throw in on political opinions to stir up contraversey in his remaining fanbase and then cry victimization as soon as the predictable flame war fron jilted fans ensues. This is just max desperatley trying to find a way to remain relevant to his audience, its sad and disgusting to watch.

Soon the money from his book and merch line will run out and he will finally have to get a real job. Sad. Many such cases.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
>>137782793
He was also at HWNDU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huomr8ZtlII

>In November 2007, Damigo robbed a La Mesa, California, taxicab driver at gunpoint, believing that the man was Iraqi.
>Damigo was convicted of armed robbery and was incarcerated for a year in county jail and four years in state prison.
>He said of the event that "it's something that I'm certainly not proud of," attributing his behavior to "major issues" after returning from Iraq.

This just proves even more that all of this is a response to the ridiculous policy of recent decades.
>>
>>137835306
Right? We even had a gay guy. We called him queerbait, faggot, peter puffer, reach-around-randy, wed ask him if his knees still had scabs or if hed finally bought kneepads, we'd tape gay porn inside his helmet until that got boring then we made a big mock deal out of trying to convert him to be straight.

He just laughed it off and cracked jokes abput being the only willing piece of ass on the next deployment and would on occaision pretend to walk like a girl. One day he sent our staff sgt through the room by showing up to formation with make up on. On one occaision an airforce guy cracked a gay joke at him and he turns around, bows up like he's gonna fight and bellows
>"I BET YOURE TOO MUCH OF A FAGGOT TO KISS ME!"
>confused airforce guy: W-what
>"YOU HEARD ME! I SAID YOURE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO KISS ME FAGGOT!"
>airforce guy runs away
>in the most dry southern whisky accent my buddy says to our stunned faces
>"if ya wawnt ta win ya must first sexually confuse tha enemy" (he was from georgia)

It was fuckin hilarious, nobody got hurt. In the marine infantry living in close proximity to hundreds of guys under miserable conditions no insecurity, secret, or failure goes un-noticed or un-mocked. And instead of resulting in a chaotic emotionally crippling mess like the lefties and SJWs would preach it only served to cement the brotherhood.

Well.... except for that airman. I think he might be sexually crippled now.
>>
>>137836608
>"if ya wawnt ta win ya must first sexually confuse tha enemy"

don't know why that made me kek so hard
>>
>>137836883
That pic reminds me. Did anyone else's combat instructors force them to fellate a rocket before they fired it in SOI. Cuz mine did. Literally the only blowjob ive ever given was to a LAW practice rocket.
>>
>>137781299
Max is a kike dude, thought that was well known.
>>
>>137836608
I miss this. It's impossible to make friends with normies after having been through this
>>
>>137790189

i know

its like the US didn't just recently fight a first world war with those stupid fucks from germany

the entire world was in love with germans because they invaded and brutalized western europe

and you're not an insane waste of life retard that's hated by your own family either
>>
>>137838255
Civvies make friendships based on the shallowest shit.
>HEEEEEY! we both like the same band! Were best friends now!
>we both enjoy the same hobby!
>we were room mates in college!
>we're from the same town!

It kinda pales in comparison to "he carried me 300 meters to a helicopter after an IED launched my head into the spadegrips of a ma duece and I was unconscious with a fractured skull, then when we both got home we celebrated not being dead by double-teaming the same ugly ass asian hooker in LA before taking eachother's cousins to the Marine Corps ball then compared notes on whose cousin is the better fuck."
>>
>>137781299
Marine vet here, kept seeing shit on his page about tranny faggots and now this anti-white bullshit so I unfollowed. Fuck all these leftist cucks.
>>
>>137811220
dude looks like a lady
>>
>>137838857
>taking eachother's cousins to the Marine Corps ball then compared notes on whose cousin is the better fuck

I was doing this Marine thing all wrong, looks like I have to reenlist now
>>
>>137786818
OMFG these retards.

WE DIDN'T FIGHT NAZIS BECAUSE THEY WERE NAZIS!!!!!!

Repeat that again

WE DIDN'T FIGHT NAZIS BECAUSE THEY HAD A WRONGTHINK IDEOLOGY.

We fought nazis because they were killing other people and we got attacked @ Pearl Harbor. Their political ideology was kinda irrelevant.
>>
>>137838929
>marine
>vet

yeah, sure thing, poseur
>>
>>137839113

the only thing you fight is your flabby gut when you try to stuff it into your SS leotards
>>
>>137839029
>Mexibro has smokin hot slutty cousin
>mexi bro never been with an aryan qt 3.14
>my cousin is pretty hot and slutty too.... wanna.... wanna swap?
>we do it
>we fuck eachother's cousins
>month or so later on overwatch in the field on some stupid training op
>"dude.... that ball was fuckin awesome"
>right?
>"how uhh..... how was your date"
>whaddya mean?
>"well I mean I'd never actually ya know... fuck my cousin. But.... I always kinda wondered"
>thank god you said it, me too
>figure out how well our cousins are in bed without actually committing incest

THATS brotherhood.
>>
>>137781299
damn it lense carpool.

I knew he would cuck out one day
>>
>>137818049
Every fucking time.
>>
>>137839528
Well..... how was it? I heard Mexican pussy is warmer than the average White pussy but Ive never been with a white woman surprisingly.
>>
>>137781299
>redpill a bunch of baby boomers and brainwashed troop worshippers

Or we could just wait for them to die off slowly.
>>
>>137839691
Well I only fucked one so I cant speak for all of em, but she fucked like she had a weasel in her cooter she was trying to beat to death with my dick.
>>
>>137781299
>second marine
>>
>>137781299
Fire those memes up boys!
>>
>>137840094
wow
>>
>>137840183
There were two of em present in the "nazi" crowd. Some old nam vet and some guy from more recently.

Max uriarte is having anyuerisms over it.
>>
Isn't lance corporal the third rank you achieve in the marine corps? Isn't the whole comic about him never rising above his pathetic rank?
>>
>>137840094
That sounds like a latina alright, if you're not careful they'll make you nut in them and make you want it too
>>
>>137781299

>Terminal Jew
>>
>>137839528
>>137839691
>>137840323
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>137840631
we get it but why are you spamming a copypasta?
>>
>>137840631
Marines aren't white, black or brown m8, we're green. You have to drop it off when you get out though..
>>
>>137840773
yeah you all get fucked by the green weenie

le ebin memes n stuff
>>
>>137840518
Yeah. I kinda did but she had that birth control implant thingie so I got off easy (pun intended.)

Had two pregnancy scares before. One was a crazy controlling asian bitch who was lying just to see how I reacted and the other was some skinny white bitch who turned out to have already been 3 weeks preggo by the time I nailed her.

Im not tryin to brag. It was a dark time in my life and I coulda been dead at any time so I kinda lived like a degenerate. Plus I hadnt been fully redpilled into behaving like a proper moral fella. I woulda fucked the crack of dawn if I could jump high enough, plus I had the cool job and cavalier no fucks given attitude that gets guys laid and used it ruthlessly.

Im married and got a kid now, but yeah. I guess it sounds concieted to a lot of people but I really regret how promiscuous I used to be. I ruined a lot of good girls and ran with some of the nastiest sloots ever.

Makes me just thankful that I never contracted anything or knocked anyone up.
>>
>>137830855
>((((WOMAN))))
>>
>>137840368
May I please have a rundown?
>>
>>137840773
This. I utterly hate the left and the regressives but I cant really get down on the race thing. The guys I served with were all colors and creeds and we managed to get along just fine.

I honestly cant see myself killing for just race. I'd kill a shithead degenerate any time without regret, but I cant in good confidence kill a good man just because he's not my color.

Im here because I hate regressives and commies so I guess that makes me a "Nazi" but frankly most nazis Ive met left me feeling like I wouldnt mind hanging them much more than a mexican drug dealer or a black pimp.
>>
File: AndyFyfe.png (187KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
AndyFyfe.png
187KB, 450x437px
>>137781299

This man will be at the battle of boston this saturday.
>>
File: 1474292015118.png (423KB, 882x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474292015118.png
423KB, 882x562px
>>137790477
Here's the newspaper clip. There's another one.
>>
File: 1498058728931.png (125KB, 216x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498058728931.png
125KB, 216x479px
>>137790477
>>137842043
>>
>>137781299
why the fuck do they hate Robert E. Lee, in mexico there a good reason to hate him, because he invaded our country but that's another history, but you should praise your heros and history good or bad, quite sad, your country is falling apart and the right wing are just nazi retard larpers who are not even taken seriously, what a shame
>>
>>137842043
Imagine the oy veys.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-175730.png (655KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-175730.png
655KB, 1080x1920px
>>137841373
Sorry, meant two vets, not marines.

The other was this other army guy from nam era and another grunt page called pop smoke asked nuetralky what people thought. General concensus there was "dont equivocate the ANTIFA group of degenerates with WW2 vets."

Pop smoke seems to have a lot less panty wetting and comment policing/harassing like terminal lance does.

Max uriarte (terminal lance author) has been going on routine leftist pro ANTIFA rants against his fans who agree with trumps statements regarding the alt-left. Hes also virtue-signalled the shit outta the fact that his brother/sister is a tranny and pretends like hes some kind of spokesperson for the entirety of the Marine Infantry, and has been alienating his pro-trump fans by stating they arent REAL marines or are a disgrace to the name.

If max gets to title himself as our pro alt-left spokes person then I guess I can do the same and say most of us infantry vets and current active duty would like to see terminal lance raided.
>>
>>137842043
>>137842174
Thanks, M80. Also, I think the thread is getting close to capacity, so I'll fire up a new one tomorrow to keep conversation, if this one gets archived
>>
>>137786818
>Not knowing what Communism is
>>
File: 1479845017124.jpg (134KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479845017124.jpg
134KB, 576x768px
>>137782919
>"The Golden One's vocabulary"
what?
>>
>>137781299
nigga Prophet Nate (pbuh) was on TYT just after the election, and he blew up when he obliterated Moldylocks at Berkeley.
The fuck do they think of themselves, old news.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.