[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus is /ourguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501104721667.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501104721667.gif
373KB, 650x650px
>>137778419
Another thing about these new bodies out of sin is that death is thrown away, and you have all eternity to explore the cosmos (yes it's not just for show) and things being set right. But don't pretend and have the delusion that you are now in a perfect state, you are in fallen state and we are much different! and some are assholes and some aren't and you should protect yourself from it. Because the judgement to cleanse your soul and being, is not yet here. But is waiting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j21f7aeTrbc
>>
>>137780110
fuck your kike on a stick
>>
Only a fool thinks themselves perfect. I fancy the delusion, but I am not the perfect fool.
>>
>>137780501
haha perfect
>>
>>137780816
>Only a fool thinks themselves perfect. I fancy the delusion, but I am not the perfect fool.
If you were you would be a narcissist thinking too highly of yourself and this temporal thing, i don't want to make a big story out of this but simply to provide some comfort in face of all the evil we face. Have a nice day and sufficient the evil it of that thing.
>>
File: charlie.gif (1MB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.gif
1MB, 285x242px
>>137780110
Which Jesus? There's all kinds of Jesus there's a black Jesus down in Florida, he's having a good time, there's a Mexican Jesus down in Mexico, I mean there's all kinds of Jesus there's a Jewish Jesus. I mean Jesus, you know all kinds of Jesus coming back everywhere! And nothing can stop it! It's a consciousness that lives in your mind!! Ladadadada!
>>
File: thebigreveal.png (390KB, 1513x741px) Image search: [Google]
thebigreveal.png
390KB, 1513x741px
>>137782421
there's one jesus who is the new adamic blueprint after the cloud army returns and destroys all the wicked things of this world.
There are no multiple truths, the truth is singular, as the emmisary of their will was called the word of god becoming flesh. And born of a virgin to fascilitate and herald the transition.
>kike on a stick
Hilarious because he himself by his own edict declared the jews to be synagoge of satan false followers of the god of abrahama and how they could escape damnation without repentance was bizarre to him. He was not of them, also jacob means replacement jesus was of the replacement.. the christians was whom he ordained, not the jews, john 8:31 is a firm rejection of the jews.. when i see kike on a stick it's either jew or muslim same of some ill bargain by worshipping the same being in the cube.. spare me your selfrighteousness. Because you care not about anyone else but yourself but i do and so do those who will hold you accountable.
>>
>>137782421
Manson.. that shithead.. you don't want to go his way.. i can guarantee you that.
You think they were kidding when they said that man would want to die but death will flee from them, let me unravel part of that mystery for you.. They can create an entire biosphere their god is the eternal spirit to whom they communicate with. They can bring you back to life kill you bring you back to life kill you and do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.. till you cry and till the point when you have no tears anymore and only do it reciprocately with your deeds. You don't fear god because you pretend they are not there. The fear of god is wisdom and the knowledge of the holy is the understanding.. you think you will not suffer for what you have done because you think you have gotten away with it.. everything you ever thought said and viewed is recorded in archive because you are a client race with specific future duties towards you. You're not afraid of evil ONLY BECAUSE in your "dark rooms" you think you have gotten away with it.. You're going to be surprised and in for one HELL of a ride..
>>
Jesus Christ is Lord

Presence of The Eucharist
Scripture & Tradition
Apostolic Succession

God Loves You
>>
homestuck thread?
>>
File: Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg (460KB, 759x890px) Image search: [Google]
Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg
460KB, 759x890px
WODAN IS THE GOD OF GODS!
HAIL WODAN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.