[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he run for Congress? Would you vote for him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: WiseauLead.jpg (91KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
WiseauLead.jpg
91KB, 650x375px
Can he run for Congress? Would you vote for him?
>>
>>137780048

Bump
>>
>>137780048

you should get a girl, Mark
>>
>>137780540

Hi
>>
I DID NOT HIT HER
>>
>>137780048
What's his past?
>>
>>137781294

IT'S BULLSHIT
>>
>>137781544
he works in the bank
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 352x335px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 352x335px
It's not true, I did not hit her, it's bullshit, I didn't hit her, I did nauggght...

...oh Hi Mark.
>>
>>137781544
I haven't heard anything about him in years, so I don't know if any more information has come out, but in The Disaster Artist Greg Sestero tries to put Tommy's past together from various remarks, photos and his weird behavior.

From what I remember, the story seems to go something like he was born in the 50s somewhere in the Eastern Bloc, maybe with the initials TPW, but his real name is not Tommy P. Wiseau. He came to love America after seeing all sorts of movie and Disney advertisements, for which he was made fun of. When he was a teenager, him and his cousin tried to run away to America and started off by having some other relative (who was maybe in America already) help spirit them away, but his cousin got sent back; he ended up somewhere on the French/German border working and living in some shithole restaurant and grew a great hatred for the French there. He talks about this period as being very dark. It is implied that he may have had to even sell his body there.

Eventually, his relative in America was able to help pay for him to fly to his home in Louisiana, where Tommy got a job at a grocery store or something, but he hated how rednecky the place was. It wasn't at all like how he imagined America. However, someone eventually told him the place he probably envisioned America as was California, so Tommy moved there, to San Francisco I think. This I believe was the 70s, now. He got into business with some shady old dude who taught Tommy how to sell various odds and ends to foreigners, such as these toy mechanical birds, which is actually where "Wiseau" comes from, it sounds like the French word for bird.

Over time, Tommy ended up basically inheriting this dude's business, like selling bootleg jeans, while he struggled to get an acting career together. Eventually, however, he got into a car accident. He got a lot of money from the ordeal, but it seems to have caused some permanent damage to him. He was in a rut for a long time until he met Greg.
>>
The voice of an entire generation
>>
>>137783832
As an addendum, he is fucking loaded, but it seems to be from a few different things. Not just the car accident, but IIRC he also had a business "spontaneously" burn down for which he collected the insurance from, and someone also allegedly died in it, but the information was very murky. There's also some old lady who gives him money whenever he needs it, but I don't remember if Greg ever found out who she was. He was also able to find out what hotel and room Greg was staying in on Christmas from the opposite side of the world despite the two of them having not talked for awhile, but this might've just been because Tommy sort of stalked him and has a history of haranguing people for information.

It's hard to ever truly know, because the birthdate and name on his license are fake and he gets really upset if people ask about his past.
>>
>>137783832

>hates French people?
>gives himself a French last name

?????
>>
>>137780048
Ritchie Blackmore is British, faggot. He won't run but I'd vote for him.
>>
"if everybod lahv eech otha, tha whurl woul be a bettah place"
>>
>>137784393
Also, while in France, he went by Pierre, which is what the P. in his initials stands for. He can speak French, but Greg's mother was able to tell he isn't French himself by talking to him. Beats me.

For the record, I strongly recommend anyone who's even mildly interested read the book. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>137780048
He's pretty redpilled. When I saw him in person he did an a q and a before the screening and he totally btfo'd some lefties. I shook his hand and he threw me a football. Chill guy.
>>
>>137780540
>you should get a girl, Mark
Good advice for all the marks fooled on /pol/
>>
File: 0013-017.jpg (158KB, 1000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
0013-017.jpg
158KB, 1000x1410px
>>137780048
Autistic Loki for Congress? hmmm

only if he wears the cape
>>
Everybody betray me I'm fed up wid dis wurld
>>
>>137780048
>Antifa you're tearing me apart!
>>
>>137783832
You're late to the party. Tommy Wiseau is Tomasz Wieczór, born in Poznań, Poland. The guy behind one of "The Room" documentaries tracked down his living relatives, digged up a census, a couple of obituaries. Plus there's the "cheep cheep cheep" scene, which is an anglicization of "cip cip cip", a common animal (hen) call in Poland.
>>
>>137788519
>Tomasz Wieczór
Or Wieczorkiewicz, something like that. To add to that - he makes a number of spelling mistakes typical for Poles speaking English, like forgetting the articles.
>>
>>137788519

TYBP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.