[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The alt-left?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sa.jpg (71KB, 541x691px) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
71KB, 541x691px
Why does this need to be a term? They have been exactly like this (aggressive, manipulative, etc) for decades, and they are in complete power. There is no alt-left, it's just the left.
>>
>>137779507

It's more satire than anything.

You make up words and throw anybody you want into that basket you created?

Well, I can make up word-baskets for people I don't like either.

Bam.

That's all it is, not that the left will appreciate the hypocrisy.
>>
>>137779507
yeah but it splits them up
divide and conquer
>>
>>137779507
It is Ctrl-Left m8
>>
>>137779507
You aren't supposed to point out that the left has been genociding tens of millions of people since the Russian Revolution because ironically most of the modern oligarchs and upper bourgeoisie are avid communists especially people in academia and the media
>>
>>137779507
Just call them fucking commies for God's sake, that's what they're are, dirty commies.
>>
>>137779507
Because it makes them reeeee and kvetch and do backflips and oy veys.
>>
>>137779507
cnn seriously had an article that had "Experts" tell viewers that alt-left is a "made up" term. Oh really? DO people think alt-right wasn't made up ? That the concept has naturally existed since the beginning of time?

What makes 'alt-left' powerful, and the reason the alt-left is running from it, is because the alt-left successfully made the alt prefix = violence. So now alt-left = violent left. And they know they are guilty of it so they run from it.
>>
>>137779507

By branding them both with the same qualifier people will be forced to recognize the existence of the alt left whenever they want to talk about the alt right
>>
>>137779507
>There is no alt-left
Did you just assume my political orientation? Fuck off.
>>
>>137780337
Don't tell that to cripple/pol/. They'll tl;dr you if you say to them that alt-right is made up.
>>
>>137780215
if they can deny the existence of communism then they can shirk off any claim of a person being communist
>>
I've been calling the militant group the Alt-left pretty much since they started clashing with the Alt-Right but I'm starting to see that the entire left is the Alt-left so there's no Alt at all.
>>
Calling them "commie" or "antifa" is flattering them. Calling them alt-left humiliates them.

"Alt-right" was only ever a term of abuse anyway.
>>
Decades? The left is been primarily supported by women. False acusations of being wronged, being physically aggressive but then treating anyone who reacts in kind as a monster, in favor of redistribution of wealth and power due to lack of personal strength or skills, these things are baked into a woman's DNA. This is just another iteration of intraspecies competition which has existed since before we had written language
>>
>>137779808
>>
>>137779507
They should be ctrl-left instead.
What group will be del though?
>>
>>137779507
Trump was smart to create this term. Giving moderate left-leaning and politically neutral folks a name for extreme leftists helps break down the "with us or against us" narrative so many on the left are pushing at the moment. It lets them say they're against extremists generally instead of having to choose between two sides defined only as "the left" and "the Nazis", which is what his opponents want.
>>
>>137779808
Don't just stand there, put someone in the basket.
>>
>>137782338
And now they're flipping their shit over literally fucking nothing instead of heebing out over MUH RUSSIA or anything that remotely resembles something newsworthy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.