[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity training

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: goodkek.gif (848KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
goodkek.gif
848KB, 245x245px
Alright /Pol/, help liven my day up.

I just started a 2 day diversity class at a fortune 100 company. So far I have been told of the white male culture and how I have unearned white male privilege, and everyone else has to work ten times harder than me to get similar opportunities.

I've also been given index cards on which to write questions that will be read aloud and addressed by the trainer, who happens to be an obese old white man. He encouraged us to avoid political correctness in our questions.

So /pol/ what am I writing on my index cards? I have as many cards as I need and will write as many questions as I can from this thread and report back after turning them in.

We are talking about racial differences, transgender issues, sexism, sexuality, and all manner of other corporate bullshit. Help me come up with shit that will make this fat man's head explode
>>
>>137778983

Secretly record it and leak it. It's the only thing you can do to fight back.
>>
>>137778983
Has nature ever created two things equal?
>>
>>137778983
Why do companies seem to value diversity of skin color but not diversity of opinions in this day and age? Wouldn't the latter be of more value to the company than the former?
>>
>>137778983

>Why is it wrong for white people to be proud of their race, but empowering for other races to do so? Is this not racist?

>Why is the removal of mentally ill people from the military a bad thing if and only if that mental illness is body dysphoria?

>Is a 100% black country more diverse or less diverse?

>How does one determine the maximum diversity a country or workplace can have?

>Provocative clothes in women that do not hide their secondary sexual characteristics forcefully alters the brain chemistry of every human male within eyesight. Does this mean cleavage is literally sexual harassment? If not, can men wear short-waist pants to showcase their pubic area or even have pants with holes in order to air out the skin in their testicles when they get sweaty?

>What bathroom should a homo-transnigger wolfkin queer-o-sexual use?

>Are there only 2 genders in Homo sapiens sapiens, or is there a continuous spectrum? If the later, how can anyone who falls within the spectrum be sexist if there is an infinite number of genders whose individual population at the limit is 0?

>If a pre-op transwoman uses the male bathroom, and a post-op transwoman uses the female bathroom, do all bathroom users have to flash a security guard in order to be directed to the correct bathroom?
>>
>>137779813

FUCKING THIS. This has been on my mind a lot recently. How can they expect a completely diverse population to have uniform opinions on any subject? It's madness.

Just imagine it, it's beautiful. Our perfectly diverse society. All colors and creeds and backgrounds and races and genders are all perfectly represented. AND THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME, WOW! It'll be great!
>>
>>137778983
> Fortune 500 company
So McDonald's or Wallmart?
>>
If whites are so privileged why were Italians lynched at a greater rate than blacks in the south?
>>
are traps gay?
>>
>>137778983
>everyone else has to work ten times harder than me to get similar opportunities.

Ask him then, if you are ten times lazier, will that equal equality for all?
>>
>>137778983

>Is a female wearing a burka being oppressed by the patriarchy or is she practicing religious freedom?

>If homosexuals can have Christian marriages in a church, does this mean anyone can perform loose religious rituals even if they are not part of that religion? Can all employees simultaneously celebrate Ramadan, Hannukah, Christmas and the Chinese New Year?

>It has been scientifically proven that black people of African descent (all black people) possess a gene that increases the risk of stabbing and shooting behavior. Does this mean that reality itself is racist? Or are several interpretations of the word 'racist' denying what is, in fact, real?

>If one can be agnostic and atheist, and one can be genderless, is it possible for someone to be raceless?

>If being around people of a certain ethnic background triggers an employee, would it be racist to segregate employees to maximize corporate efficiency?

>Should two people who produce different amounts of work be paid the same? What if they are of different races or genders?

>Is it racist to know and/or teach 5th grade biology?

>Do all Human Resources Department forms have to include a specific pronoun for every "neo-gender" there is?

>If an employee exposes his anus, but identifies as a dog, is he practicing indecent exposure or acting naturally?
>>
>>137779389
>>137778983
This, also Write really profound and stumping questions on every single one

cut them in half so you can write twice as many questions

post results
>>
>>137780484
>>What bathroom should a homo-transnigger wolfkin queer-o-sexual use?

Top kek
>>
>>137778983
If men and women are equal, then why does it matter if a company hires a woman or a man instead of the most qualified person?

If all races are equal, how does a diversity of races without different viewpoints add strength?

Is a group of 10 people with an Englishman, a Frenchman, A Scot, an Irishman, a Pole, a Swede, a Dane, a Russian, A Slovenian, and a Finn less diverse than a group of 10 African Americans with roots in West Africa?
>>
if they have to work 10 times as hard should I do ten times less work instead to be equal?
>>
>>137778983
It's nice to have a job, dingus. Keep that in mind as you plan to go full edgelord on your bosses
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.