[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20150802124613evil.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20150802124613evil.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Does Evil exist? What is Evil? Can one believe that Evil exists if one does not believe in God? If Evil exists does it exist outside of the heart of men? Can Evil be stopped?
>>
>>137776260
>white people

/thread
>>
According to JBP, evil is the part of the rational mind which has fallen too much in love with its own creations.

I think it also has to do with self-centeredness, lack of empathy and compassion, and a lack of courage and conviction. These are the things which create evil in the world. These tendencies have to be conquered within the self, for every single individual. I don't know if we will ever see evil eradicated from the world entirely, probably not. But you can work to eradicate it as much as possible from your own subjective universe. If you endure the evils of the world and remain devoted to compassion and to the truth, then even if the world crucifies you, a glorious resurrection is sure to follow.
>>
>>137776260
We're evil in a way that differs from most animals in that we delight in cruelty and torture. People can be wonderful but given an inch they'll take a degenerate mile.

And atheists say the world would be better off without religion. Commies are the first ones that should be erased.
>>
>>137776777
This get...
>>
>>137776260
evil is finding joy or pleasure through somebody else's suffering
>>
>>137776260
Jews, they literally killed god
>>
>>137776777
checked. I think JBP is right.
>>
>>137776260
well, we can say that "Evil" exists if we establish the existence of an objective moral value.

And, of course, I can. Here's an easy one: Intellectual Honesty. There is not one single moral value system, EVER, that does not require one to honestly assess facts.

There cannot be. Because if you do not honestly look at what you are thinking or what you are perceiving, you cannot come to honest conclusions. Therefore honesty is a moral virtue, period. For everyone. Regardless of context, regardless of culture. It is unstated, because it is obvious. A is A, B is B. It's Objective.

THEREFORE: Morality is objective, at least in one tenant, and that moral is "be honest with yourself." Thus it follows logically and IRREFUTABLY that being dishonest with yourself is objectively evil.

You're welcome.
>>
>>137778018
Kikes can't answer. So bump.
>>
Evil doesnt exist, its a christcuck meme.

>If you kill your enemy you go lose (go to hell, are damned, etc)
>>
>>137778018
>He doesnt understand the difference between good and bad vs good and evil

plebs, all of you are plebs

I bet you can even define "truth"
>>
>>137780294
>Implying there is a difference between bad and evil
>>
>>137781201
There is, if you had ANY philosophical or historical education you would know that
>>
>>137781334
No, there isn't. I reject any claim as such and I demand that you cite sources immediately so that I may refute and humiliate them.
>>
>>137781740
Idc what you reject because you are an uneducated philistine

If you want me to educate you ask nicely, faggot
>>
>>137781201
A Hurricane is bad
A Murder is evil
>>
>>137781740
Someone can be doing good for themselves which they perceive to be right, causing evil toward others who would perceive it as being wrong, or bad.
>>
File: DARGAARD elisabeth 02.jpg (53KB, 441x350px) Image search: [Google]
DARGAARD elisabeth 02.jpg
53KB, 441x350px
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 2 Thessalonians 2:7
>>
File: jfrankfurtschool2.jpg (3MB, 2387x1601px) Image search: [Google]
jfrankfurtschool2.jpg
3MB, 2387x1601px
>>137776260
evil can be stopped with enough rope
>>
>>137776260
The face of evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo&t=217s
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.