[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monuments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Statue_of_Lenin_Seattle.jpg (32KB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_Lenin_Seattle.jpg
32KB, 257x387px
When are we going to vandalize/destroy Lenin and MLK statue? If this is the game they want, we can do it better.
>>
Let them destroy these statues it makes them look bad.
>>
Step one, what's it made from? We talking metal? if so any way of finding out what kind?

I mean most metals will melt if you take a blowtorch to them but some metals will have some interesting reactions in the right circumstances..
>>
>>137772561
The Lenin sculpture is made of Bronze. MLK sculpture is granite
>>
>>137773198

Bronze is 88% copper. Copper is quite a resistant metal because it develops a coating of Copper Carbonate to prevent further natural wear and tear.

However Nitric acid and hot and concentrated sulphuric acid will do the job if you need to dissolve copper. You'd be retarded if you tried to be sneaky using warm concentrated sulphuric in public but nitric acid isn't the hardest thing to get. i'll do some research.

Also worth noting that copper conducts electricity pretty well. it has a high electrical resistance but some intense heat from overgenerated electrical circuits with no resistance could melt the damn thing as well... but with a statue that size you'd need some serious juice.

Otherwise go with the antifa plan and just get a mob together and tear the thing down i guess...
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>137771911
Why not just buy it and trash it? Wikipedia says the thing is privately owned and the owners have been looking for a seller for ages now.

Group buy it. Have a party, melt it down
>>
>>137771911
>>137771911
>>137771911
This night
>>
>>137773198
>>137774240

Granite is weathered naturally through carbonic acid formed in the atmosphere. Stuff like pollution have been shown to increase the amounts of it but it eventually just forms a layer of dust...

You could literally deface a granite statue by super soaking it in vinegar. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>137772503
It doesn't matter if they look bad, though.
The people who think they look bad never agreed with them in the first place.
The people who agree with them see nothing wrong with what they do.
>>
>>137774513
That's true. There must be other publicly owned Marxist monuments out there.
>>
>>137771911
>MLK statue

hello CIA!
>>
File: 000000000000000ghhg.png (89KB, 951x645px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000ghhg.png
89KB, 951x645px
>>137774240

You can buy 37% nitric acid standard for lab work. You can also buy the concentrated stuff, which will guarentee you some decent copper dissolution, for a "reasonable fee" over in the states.

So either one of you cunts goes full breaking bad and tries to concentrate Nitric Acid in your own home, somebody forks out some expensive money for vandalism... or if we're gonna vandalist it anyways...

>>137774513
This guys seems to have the right idea.
>>
>>137771911
someone crawl up top with about 3kg of thermite funz and it will be a smoldering heap of slag in < 10 minutes.
>inb4 fuck off alphabet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.