[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on /pol/ claim to hate diversity so much, but at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: homomedicinefromthomasedison.jpg (174KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
homomedicinefromthomasedison.jpg
174KB, 600x549px
Why do people on /pol/ claim to hate diversity so much, but at the same time continue to participate in discussions on /pol/, one of the more diverse corners of the internet? Seriously, posts and discussions on this board take place between people all over the world, of all different creeds, races, countries, and languages. Wouldn't /pol/ be boring if there was no such diversity?
>>
>>137769848
Being able to interact directly with people from all over the world and who have different worldviews is one of the most valuable aspects of /pol/ as a source of information.
>>
>>137769848
because if i talk to some muslim on here he cant jihad me
>>
>>137769848
mmmhhh maybe because all the racism stuff is just trolling and the nazi posts are meant to scare away herdies and cause people to lose their minds?

You must be one of those alt-left herdies who thinks real life nazis are here posting on a public board in plain view while they discuss their plans to take over the world.
>>
>>137770390
The Nazism is definitely trolling
The racism is mostly trolling

But the anti-diversity rhetoric isn't really trolling, people here genuinely pretend to hate diversity but in actuality they enjoy it, as proven by their participation on /pol/. Having this great assemblage of cultures and peoples mingling with each other on this board is what makes it so interesting and fun. You can't honestly say it would be more fun if /pol/ was less diverse.

>also, not alt-left wtf
>>
>>137769848
Enforced diversity over which we have no control is the issue here.
>>
File: IMG_3016.jpg (241KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.jpg
241KB, 953x772px
>>
>>137769848
because they can't lynch me when I call them a nigger
>>
>>137771811
after that Peter dude I'm considering giving you a semi-white status. congratulations
>>
>>137771766
top kek
>>
>>137769848
>/pol/
>diverse
Pick one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.