[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this liberal shit is still standing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 13BULL1-master768.jpg (138KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
13BULL1-master768.jpg
138KB, 768x512px
Why this liberal shit is still standing?
>>
>>137766583
no one cares about your threads. quit posting them
>>
>>137766700
no ;^)
>>
>>137766583
YES THIS STATUE SHOULD BE REMOVED

IT REPRESENTS WOMYN SUPREMACY
>>
It's literally just an ad for a garbage investment firm that hasn't even made money.
>>
>>137766583
Inflated ego and of modern women and the hubris of feminism.
>>
>>137766583
Because americans are turbocucked good goys.
>>
i never understood this meme. what do lolis have to do with stock exchanges?
>>
THE BULL IS MOLOCH AND THE GIRL IS A CHILD SACRIFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Anyone gonna post?
>>
>>137766583
Melt with thermite.
>>
File: allende-3.jpg (55KB, 341x464px) Image search: [Google]
allende-3.jpg
55KB, 341x464px
>>137766583
That statue it's a like a daily gift.
>>
File: 1498684343990.jpg (698KB, 1836x2761px) Image search: [Google]
1498684343990.jpg
698KB, 1836x2761px
>>
>>137766583
That's a good question
>>
Why do liberals enjoy watching little girls getting mauled by bulls?
>>
>>137766583
The bull is supposed to represent progress and growth. So the girl represents women standing in the way of these things?
>>
Because it's a white girl.
>>
Remove the bust of Margaret Sanger in the smithsonian

Sanger spoke at a KKK rally and said she wanted to "exterminate the black race" using planned parenthood as a means to that end

dems & journalists receive margaret sanger-planned parenthood awards to this day
>>
>>137768388
Yeah, that's what bothers me the most.
They don't even know what it stands for and destroy the whole meaning in the process.
>>
File: 6kHs2V5.png (659KB, 1077x1678px) Image search: [Google]
6kHs2V5.png
659KB, 1077x1678px
Nobody? Because they are still within the time allowed by their permit. /thread
>>
I'm not really afraid of iconoclasm. People of one day had their monuments, people of the next will have different monuments. We should learn from history, but... I guess I'm just casting my gaze forward to the digitized earth museum. All the monuments can exist in that one simultaneously without taking up valuable real estate.

Land is the original scarcity, btw. Let's get some space colonies going so we can have more land to work with. People will feel less of a desperate need to control and defraud each other when there are greater distances between them.
>>
File: Colony Drop 2016.png (708KB, 1007x569px) Image search: [Google]
Colony Drop 2016.png
708KB, 1007x569px
>>137770522
And if we build an extra one, maybe we can bring peace to the Middle East for once and for all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.