[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The destruction of history hits Chicago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3171.png (428KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.png
428KB, 1242x2208px
Here we go IL anons. The last 2 sentences of my post (from article) clear as day states the intention of these fucking leftists are to re-write history. Let's flood this asshole FB page (pic related is the letter he sent to Rohm).

http://wgntv.com/2017/08/16/local-pastor-calls-on-emanuel-to-change-names-of-2-chicago-parks/?utm_content=bufferbe41a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

CHICAGO - A local pastor and activist is calling on Mayor Emanuel to change the names of two Chicago parks, saying it's time to stop honoring slave owners.

Bishop James Dukes sent a letter to Mayor Emanuel and the Chicago Park District on Monday asking the City of Chicago to rename Washington and Jackson Parks which commemorate former presidents George Washington and Andrew Jackson, key historical figures and known slave owners.

"When my children and grandchildren walk through these parks and say, 'Grandfather, wasn't he a slave owner?,' how do I explain that and how do I reconcile that with their views of what heroes are?" said Dukes.

"I'm not trying to eradicate history," said Dukes. "Let's put history where it belongs so it can be explained and taught properly."
>>
>>137761217
"Grandfater wasn't he a slave owner?"

No child actually fucking says this unless they're brainwashed to shit.

This 'pastor' is a fucking liar.
>>
>>137761217
As a Chicago anon I'm curious to see where this goes. I can say that it hasn't appeared in the local news yet. More preoccupied with the fight at a inner-city school closing down a basketball game and a semi overturning from a pickup truck and dumping sporting goods all over the Eisenhower.
>>
File: IMG_3173.jpg (59KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3173.jpg
59KB, 500x416px
>>137761812
Yep, he is using his grandkids to push an agenda, shows you how sick and fucking twisted these leftists are
>>
>>137762380
If it does pick up steam, I'll be taking the 45 minute trip to the city to stand with my fellow patriots (well, it's Chicago, so all 12 of them)
>>
>>137761217
>"Let's put history where it belongs so it can be explained and taught properly

This dumb boon just admitted he can't properly teach his grandchildren the history that he wants to wipe from public eye.

What a dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>137762772
LOFL. Remember anon, it's all the white man's fault. If Pastor Dukes can't read or talk properly, it's not that he's too stupid, it's because the white man held him back.

Seriously, fuck these people
>>
>>137762550
45 min trip. So what you're out by Yorkville - Aurora. Take the Metra or deal with the tolls on 88?
>>
>>137761217
If their names aren't good enough to be used for parks then why have them as part of US history at all?
>>
>>137763560
Algonquin area
>>
>>137761217
so what are the parks going to be renamed to?
>>
>>137764003
Washington Park will be renamed Shhhhhhheeeeeeeeeiiiiitt Park and Jackson park will be renamed Dindunuffin Park
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.