[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ISLAM IS OPPRESSIVE TO WOM-- Explain this image, /pol/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>ISLAM IS OPPRESSIVE TO WOM--

Explain this image, /pol/.
>>
They can't.
>>
>Slave soldiers
How progresive
>>
>>137758774
cbf to explain image cause i dotn care about any of these third world whores
but something to think about
muslim - tells women to cover up
why ? she will get raped if she doesnt
me - teach the men not to rape
left - islam is not oppressive to women
ALSO left - rape culture exists
>>
>>137758774

i wonder if they needed their husbands permission to do this
>>
>>137758774
Those are the enforcers nigger. No different than a black slaver overseer whipping other niggers in the field. Just because he gets a cold glass of lemonade from time to time and can enter the house doesn't make him less of a nigger to his owner.
>>
File: makeamerica.jpg (127KB, 1366x612px) Image search: [Google]
makeamerica.jpg
127KB, 1366x612px
>>137758774

Goddamn they're so fucking ugly.

No wonder muslim men rape goats.
>>
> Cant even be trusted with AR's

real 'progressive' anon
>>
>>137758774
No wonder they put bags over their heads.
>>
>>137758774
>Islam is homophobi.....

Wow BTFO Islamophobes!!!
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (74KB, 634x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
74KB, 634x419px
>>137758774
Show me those same women with guns, but in bikinis and with heads uncovered, then we'll talk.
>>
>>137758774
That pic makes me hate more those coward 18-30 year old iraq men here in europe
>>
Your training is complete fatmah. Now take my luggage to the airport for me please and wait in the lobby for me.

>suitcase explodes

She was a brave soldier who martyred for the cause.
>>
>>137758774
/pol/ BTFO

islam confirmed as most peaceful and progressive religion on earth since 632 once again
>>
File: 1245929612_muslim_woman_eating..gif (931KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1245929612_muslim_woman_eating..gif
931KB, 260x200px
>>137758774
Explain this Anon. Before you tell me that this doesn't have to do with anything regarding your post, keep in mind that she has to keep the veil on otherwise she'll suffer an acid attack to the face from Abdul. She's not oppressed at all.
>>
>>137762720
I know right? Which is why the extremists of such a peaceful religion aren't rapists or murderers at all.
>>
>>137758774
WHY ARE THEY HOLDING GERMAN MACHINE PISTOLS!?

AAAAAAA
>>
>>137760031
They're Persians though.
I thought according to /pol/ Persian women were super hot and secular?
>>
>>137763978
Wew
>>
>>137758774
>Letting your women get killed in the frontlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.