[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fight and die for your country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1276.jpg (61KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
61KB, 500x498px
Would you give your life for your country? I know there's no way in hell I would.

There was a time in my life that I considered joining the armed forces like my father, but the US military has become pure and utter shit in recent times, catering to women, blacks, and gays instead of developing the most effective and efficient military force possible.
>>
>>137753278
giving your life for you country? what kind of heretical nonsense is that, the ultimate goal in war is not to give your life it is to take life
>>
In case of mobilisation nobody is going to ask you would you or not. Any decent state can make life of those who "wouldn't" much more dangerous than going to the front.
>>
>>137753278
Yes but only if the leadership was good and if the youth are worth fighting for if not nope only for my family
>>
>>137753278
Get out
>>
>>137753278
I want to make a distinction. would i fight for my nation- knowing almost positively that my death would depend on preserving my culture and stuff- in theory, I think so.
Would i fight for my government not even allowing me to defend myself or regulating what i can do with my body to myself- no way.
>>
File: General Robert E. Bane.jpg (202KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
General Robert E. Bane.jpg
202KB, 1024x1024px
>>137753278

Crashing this Union...
>>
>>137753561
I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. However, my question was hypothetical. Do you support your own nation enough to the point where you would fight and die for it?
>>
>>137753491
Saged
>>
>>137753278
hell no

this country is so fucking shithole that i'm now planning to immigrate to europe in order to impregnate some white women
>>
>>137755526
What's wrong with it? Gimme a quick rundown
>>
>>137754732
Always ready to die for the motherland
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.