[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-THAT'S ALLLL FOLKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0297.jpg (83KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
83KB, 900x500px
https://www.rt.com/usa/399823-trump-shuts-advisory-bodies/
>>
the madman
>>
>>137750940
Well done, Trump. The CEOs cucked out to the SJWs and HR personnel so they lost their seats at the table.
>>
>>137750940

they were symbolic.

Trump is going to war. All the lace and decor is going out the window.

Now it's time to kick ass and take no prisoners.
>>
>>137751535
>The CEOs cucked out to the SJWs
More like they saw Trump is incapable of handling a fucking non-issue.

Honestly, everyone in his circle did a better job of handling this than him. Pence, Melania, Ivanka, everyone. The fact that he's fumbling over something so simple is deeply concerning. What's he gonna do when he finds himself with a real disaster on his hands?
>>
>>137750940
Why are you fucking faggots so god damn stupid these days? I want newfags to fuck off back to whatever shithole they came from.

http://archive.is/RkmBr
>>
>>137752067
>The fact that he's fumbling over something so simple is deeply concerning.
What do you mean, he stood up for the peaceful demonstrators, who had a permit, and were attacked by leftists. Since his speech, the shilling on /pol/ has subsided.
>>
>>137752608

he turned the tables on the left.

Antifa thought they could coast under the radar and no one would call out their Bolshevism.

Antifa BTFO.

Media scrambling to make excuses, make antifa the good guys, or entirely disavow the existence of radical leftist/alt-left elements.
>>
>>137750940
their mistake. when we start war with China and North Korea in 5 days during the total eclipse of the heart, we'll just have to nationalize all those companies that refuse to support the war effort.
>>
>>137750940
Hahahaha I love him again. What a crazy ride the last 48 hours has been.
>>
>>137752949
Sadly, they're still getting their way, as more Confederate statues are being removed for "public safety" (translation: leftists are threatening more violence). What worries me is,
-the government does not have control of the situation
-the MSM is blaming everything on white nationalists, even though the actual violence is coming from the leftists
>>
>>137752949
This...he got back into form, called people a bunch of fags (that's why people support him), made the media mad about something he said. As long as h media is mad at trump, he is winning
>>
>>137754182
I wonder how many people regard the MSM as an enemy and believe that "MSM says bad = good." My guess is that the MSM has been colonized by SJWs and has gone beyond normal lefty reporting, and these SJWs will run the entire leftist enterprise into the ground by turning the country against them. For example, by supporting leftist terrorists who attack small businesses on the street.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.