[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Canadian posters.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (140KB, 620x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 620x1024px
Red pill me on the greater Toronto area. I read like half of Toronto is Indian/brown, is this true?
>>
>>137750702
I'm white, and live in the downtown Toronto area. Avoid at all costs. The only thing that will fix Toronto is a holocaust.
>>
>>137751089
I read from posts online that the suburbs of Toronto are almost all Indian (Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke) Where are whites concentrated in?
>>
>>137750702
It's true.

Was at Niagara Falls during this past long weekend, it was literally half poos and pakis.

Niagra Falls is a popular tourist destination for the brown ones from Toronto.
>>
>>137751461
Oh, the other half was chinks and sand niggers. White people were a rarity.

Imagine thousands of poos, pakis, chinks, and sand niggers all wading past a waterfall.

Coming from Saskatoon it was ridiculous, Saskatoon is like 98% white.
>>
>>137750702
yes, Mississauga is 90% paki/indian shitskin.
white flight, canada is 80% white, those 20% migrants all live in the big cities.

I live in a town with 0.1% minority. feelsgoodman.
>>
>>137751725
Yeah rural Canada and the prairies is almost all white, except for a few natives and Metis.
>>
More than half.
Can confirm.
I'm here right now.
>>
>>137751815
Yeah I heard Brampton and Mississauga is full of Indians. Where are whites concentrated in the gta? Oakville?
>>
>>137752285
Do all the Indians get along with the white Anglos in Toronto? Or is it segregated?
>>
>>137750702
Not really. Leslie and Bayview are majority white areas and you won't see much shitskin there. It's middle class - upper class whites.

Downtown Toronto can be mixed, but still majority white. If there is any blacks or shitskins in downtown, they're actually pretty tolerable and likable - they have to be if they're to be accepted.
>>
>>137752350
Rich areas like rosedale, Downtown in financial district. Along bathers is mostly jews. South etobicoke has whites, like royal York and dundas area. East York still has a small Irish community. East danforth has Greeks. St.clair and dundas is Italians/Portuguese. And the rest are mostly scattered.
>>
>>137752848
I hear Oakville is mostly rich whites. True or no?
>>
>>137753076
Yes mostly true. Anything west is mostly whites too all the way to Niagara. Even Hamilton is poor but mostly white.
>>
>>137752712
There is no way that downtown Toronto is majority white. I read from dozens of posters saying that Indians and every kind of brown run that city.
>>
>>137753277
Is Oshawa area nice too? To all the Indians stay in their neighbourhoods or do they roam around the whole greater Toronto area?
>>
>>137753076
Oh and beaches area is still mostly white because housing prices are expensive.
>>
>>137752501
Never had a problem, they're mostly pretty nice tbqh

Hope it stays that way (hope the MSM outlets will back off the white bashing. The free daily rags like 24 and Metro are the worst for this. You can only tell everyone that a certain group is evil for so long before they start to believe you - on both sides)
>>
>>137753498
Oshawa is getting bad but still mostly white for now. South Oshawa is horrible since General motors scaled back production. A lot of whites but very poor now, used to be booming. Now it's drugs, pregnant teens, etc.
North Oshawa is in better shape.
>>
>>137751418
York Region is pretty good imo.
>>
>>137753667
I go on Craigslist and 4chan and I read so many stories about Indians in Brampton and Mississauga, mostly just trolls?
>>
>>137753498
Depends, mostly stay in there area unless it is for work, shopping etc.

Nightlife they have their own spots.
>>
>>137750702
Fuck you faggot
>ROPE DAY
>>
File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (193KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
193KB, 1280x853px
you kids don't know how good you have it. when i was your age i had to work all summer to pay for college and my car. you have a smartphone!
>>
>>137754203
No Mississauga and Brampton are completely overrun, even political representatives are Indian.
>>
>>137754112
York Region is full of asians and middle easterns.

>t. brown person in York Region
>>
>>137754338
Yeah every post about Brampton and Sauga are just hate for Indians. I hear Markham is pretty much Chinese/Asian. I read certain neighbourhoods and Oakville are nice, that's about it but obviously can't afford to live there.
>>
>>137754386
>Literally Italians still outnumber them and this area has some of the most Italians in the country

K buddy. Also I'm not brown, I'm irish-croat in York Region.
>>
I grew up in newmarket. Seemed pretty white to me. Wasn't the most exciting place but a safe area to raise a family
>>
>>137754613
South etobicoke has some lower cost white areas, same with east York. Just pockets but you never really need to leave them anyway because everything is right there.
>>
>>137754744
How old are you?
>>
>>137754670
I never said you were brown, I said that I'm brown moron.

Which part of York Region do you live in? My high school was at least 70% asian anyway.
>>
>>137754869
31. I live in Tennessee now for work
>>
>>137754744
New market, Aurora and unionville are all mostly white and nice, same with bowmanville, but now you are getting a bit away from the city core.
>>
>>137754866
Thanks for the info. I'm in Kamloops. Vancouver is too pricy, so I wanna try Ontario but I read like it's literally full of Indians and poos.
>>
>>137755267
Np, I would book a visit first and check out local pubs and stuff to get a feel, but hope I helped. Cheers.
>>
>>137754912
Ah k my bad. Woodbridge, u?
>>
>>137751815
*70%
>>
>>137755420
It's sad that Canada is turning this way. I'm just not attracted to Indian and Asian women. No point going somewhere where half the residents are unattractive. Kamloops is mostly white save for a few natives but too few women to mingle with.
>>
>>137755438
Richmond Hill, asian central.
Good area though.
>>
>>137755438
Woodbridge isn't in York Region though, isn't that Vaughan?
>>
I used to live in the GTA and Muslims are buying up old factories in industrial areas and converting them into mosques. Their numbers are that large.

The news won't tell you such things but such is life...
>>
>>137750702
Aurora here, Asians moving in FAST. But at least my house is worth 3 million now.
>>
>>137757585
I didn't know that there were Asians out east, it's probably negligible compared to the amount of Chinese in Vancouver. These Asians in Vancouver are usually very rich though, not sure how they are in Ontario.
>>
>>137750702
Yes.
>>
File: 1487527179225.png (1MB, 931x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487527179225.png
1MB, 931x758px
fuck ontario
fuck the ontario HRC
>>
>>137757313
Half the time the people I used to think were Muslims as a kid turn out to be Indians of the Sikh kind their dress and buildings look similar. But they actually look different, Arabs/Muslims have sharper features and are on the yellow side while Sikhs are brown, moon faced and clearly look Indian just taller with more beard and a turban.
>>
>>137756238
Tbh, it is still mostly confined to a 50km area. Outside of that you are OK. I unfortunately live in the heart of the "diversity". I feel kind of trapped but am stuck economically for now.
I never have any issues but I do feel out of place in my own home. 5th generation Canadian, Scottish/Irish and it's hard to find women, similar cultured friends, that too is my biggest sore spot.
>>
>>137758286
Canada isn't really diverse. At least in America they get somewhat attractive ethnics like Slavs, Armenians, Latinos and Iranians. While here we are stuck with Indians and Asians both of whom do nothing for me.
>>
>>137758705
Yeah, in Toronto you can find any of those but you are right, the main ethnic groups are Indian, Asian, black or white.
>>
better parts of Scarborough are white, East York is very white, good parts of North York are white, most of the area along lake ontario are white. Some parts of Richmond hill and vaughan are white.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.