[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTP(edo) is the next step for the left. Let's give them a push.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: DHSG0lnXoAEzNV4[1].jpg (19KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
DHSG0lnXoAEzNV4[1].jpg
19KB, 480x300px
This is the next obvious step. When they have exhausted all the sexual perversions that are legal, this will be then next obvious one, followed by the lonely bitches who fuck their dogs.

They have already tested the waters,
>https://archive.is/xDRPl

They then doubled down on it.
>https://archive.is/ddHR4

Lets mislead them into thinking they have support.

Muddy the waters as much as possible by comparing the way homosexuals were persecuted and how pedophiles are today. Mention it being an accepted practice in Rome. Blame Christians for the stigma, and talk about how the sophisticated muslim cultures do it.

I would gamble most leftists are so indoctrinated with identity politics that they won't even realize how alienating this will be. Also this will divide and conquer among a lot of the identities that the left claim to defend.
>>
>>137750666
checked but i think HIV acceptance is coming before p
but in countries that accept HIV then p is coming next
>>
File: 549[1].jpg (18KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
549[1].jpg
18KB, 400x260px
Some of them actually believe this shit, let this be the hill they die on!
>>
>>137750666
you're right about them mirroring pro gay arguments, plus with all the tranny kids it will be easy for them

the argument against "you can't choose who you are attracted to..." is as follows:
>wow you really think that x-people are such wild animals that they can't control themselves like me and you? i didn't know you had such a low opinion of the people you claim to want to help, baka

>inb4 civ-nat, le based gay guy, i hate pedos more than i hate liberals but if liberals start pushing this than that's my limit
>>
>>137750666

we have been trying this for 5+ years

we used to organize hundreds of fake twitter accounts here, look up clovergender
>>
This is how you do it. Take their ideology pretend to support it and double down on their derangement again and again.
>>
>>137751355
find and spread awareness of their support for it is probably the safest thing to do. Force them to defend it.
>>
This is a new low for the alt-left. Disgusting.
>>
>>137750666
>>137751474
When they told me the alt-left wanted to normalize pedophilia I didn't want to believe it, but after reading their twitters and tumblrs I couldn't deny the reality I saw. They really do want to make it legal to fuck kids. They really do want Weimar Germany all over again, they'll create cities where you can indulge in any sexual deviancy imaginable, little kids, little tranny kids, anything. This is so sick.
>>
>>137751313
>we have been trying this for 5+ years

So let me get this straight: you (the right winger) have been disseminating pro-pedo propaganda for 5 years. Leftists won't take the bait and agree with you. And you think this paints a positive picture of you and a negative picture of leftists?
>>
>>137750666
Fucking mexican koreans at it again
>>
>>137751814
If only they didn't agree. They do. Look at those articles I shared in the op.

Salon gave them a platform to normalize it from.
>>
>christfags ruining all the fun

You probably shouldn't be congregating on a site originally created for the discussion of an anime loli if children getting fucked bothers you.
>>
>>137750666
Anything that gets the fucking transtrenders off my fucking diagnosis.
Satan commands it.
>>
>>137752048
>You probably shouldn't be congregating on a site originally created for the discussion of an anime loli if children getting fucked bothers you.

>accidentally admits to being a pedophile
>>
You guys must first find out how they think before you start larping as them. The problem is that they can tell you apart.
>>
>>137750666
This is horrible. And you have the nerve to call ME mentally ill?? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>137752222
You don't have to pretend to BE a pedophile to use identity politics to extend the same logic to them.
>>
>>137752407
>you
Not everyone is an effigy of your dad.
>>
I'm not saying to study pedo's. I'm saying you should study lefties.
>>
>>137752407
maybe you shouldn't fuck kids, desu
>>
>>137752800
Ahh yes, sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are correct. You need to watch them and know how to use their arguments and keywords for sure. It also helps if you pay attention to how they redirect from debates they are losing as well.
>>
>>137750666

I would say to lower the age to 16 of consent but that is it.
>>
>>137750666
>Pedos will be the next thing they legalize

When's Jesus coming back? It's gone too far now.
>>
>>137753133
You mostly have to see how they are communicating with each other.
>>
>>137750666
if they push it this will be the end of their games
>>
>>137751724
Next up: Having sex with your dog is normal. Get over it!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.