[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NY Times declares that there is no "alt-left" movement.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kang.png (101KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
kang.png
101KB, 500x522px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/alt-left-alt-right-glossary.html

"Members of the “alt-right” broadly portray protesters who oppose them as “antifa,” or the “alt-left,” and say they bear some responsibility for any violence that ensues — a claim made by Mr. Trump on Tuesday.

But analysts said comparing antifa with neo-Nazi or white supremacist protesters was a false equivalence."

This shit fucking pisses me off. Now MSM is blatantly covering up the fact that Antifa do start a lot of the violence, simply by saying "oh well researchers say its nothing, so obviously its nothing!".

Unite The Right has only made everything worse. Now the MSM and libnigs are gonna continue to assblast us with how bad the entire right is only because some extremely far right people and some far left people started riots over a fucking confederate monument.
>>
Fake news from the (((NYT)))
>>
Why do I get the feeling that some of these white supremacy groups were plants just to make the rest of the protesters look bad?

All of this seems like a course correction from the liberals to try and bring back control to the narrative that they are losing.
>>
>>137746759
nah. they're all nazis. always were. get over it
>>
Are the commies in the US funded by Red China?
>>
>>137744415
Don't worry about it.
You've seen how they are, do they ever do anything but lie and print whatever suits them?
Look at the the crap they manufacture about our saintly president Trumpling every single day.
They were always going to say all this as soon as the right poked its head over the parapet.
That's why it's good that nobody trusts them, except the enemy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>137744415
>(((Analysts))) said
>>
>>137748572
Yes. That's an absolute fact. Tell the world
>>
File: untitled4.jpg (499KB, 990x1280px) Image search: [Google]
untitled4.jpg
499KB, 990x1280px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>137744415
The Alt-Leftist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Alt-Left and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>137744415
What's worse is (((they))) are now portraying every conservative and center right rally as alt-right

This has embolden the communists, their violence has worked

The rally against Google was called alt-right by the media and have received death threats and had to cancel rallies all across the nation
>>
>>137744415
>Unite The Right has only made everything worse
You don't think at some point this was going to happen you dumb nigger faggots? Antifa is a problem it didn't matter when we had our rally or not you fucking asshole. It might as well be now, stop buying into this shit itll strengthen our movement because there were 4k people on the ground seeing this shit and the news will get out.
>>
>>137744415
>analysts
Oh, they had experts look at it lads so I guess we were wrong. Always listen to the experts.
>>
>>137748836
That's proving to be true, and I'm enjoying calling the alt left the alt left
>>
They're right though, there is no "alt-left".
All that indiscriminate violence? All those calls to assassinate the President? All those people doxxing and attempting to ruin the lives of anyone who dares not toe the line? That's just the left. They're all the same way, but some of them are just a little more up front about it.
>>
Anal-ists of the alt left
>>
>>137749086
Where th there my actual tallies?

I read from MSM that only 100 white nationalists were there which seems like bullshot considering the tiki March the night before
>>
Alt means naughty
>>
>>137744415
It is a false equivalence. The leftist protests have killed more people in recent years.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-131910.jpg (1MB, 1422x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-131910.jpg
1MB, 1422x2398px
My sides
>>
so what, the media is shilling again. it's like looking in a fish tank and then going about my day.
>>
Did anyone expect justice from the media?
This is why we are fighting the wrong targets by consenteating on the cross dressing 'hard men' of ANTIFA
We should cut out the lying tongue of the snake even if we cannot sever its head
>>
>>137749984
>consenteating?
Concentrating
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.