[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. Much. This.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 20170816_105451.png (768KB, 1440x1791px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_105451.png
768KB, 1440x1791px
So. Much. This.
>>
>>137740360
One more news article like this and I'm setting my alarm nice and early driving to the local preschool and beating off some kids I've had enough of this shit.
>>
Always Harry Potter.
>>
>>137740450
what? why?
>>
>>137740450
1 like and I'll sexually abuse children. say no more senpai.
>>
>>137740450
Beating off some kids? You plan to give them handjobs? Preschoolers probably can't maintain an erection, my dude - if you think you've had enough shit this is only gonna be an even more difficult task for you than whatever you're already dealing with. Maybe try knitting or cross-stitching? Sound like you need a healthy way to decompress.
>>
Ikr. Just like all the Jedis after order 66 was issued by emperor Palpatine.

I love it when I can't think for myself.
>>
HARRY POTTER LIVES IN A STAIRCASE
>>
fpbp
>>
>>137740360
why do lefties always make comparisons to Harry Potter???
>>
There's more to it than just him being gay.
>"I want huge dicks in my ass."
>No, you can't put that in the school yearbook.
>OMG HOMOPHOBIA!
>>
>1 post by this ID
>reddit spacing

I don't know why ShareBlue posts threads like this - what's the endgame? I get the political diversion, but this? I dunno
>>
>>137740360
>muh harry potter
WHY
>>
>>137740886
Fuck you, namefag.
>>
File: Mirror of Erised- TrumpCNN.png (223KB, 384x381px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror of Erised- TrumpCNN.png
223KB, 384x381px
>>137740360
Creature loved his evil mistress and was content in his closet, if it was not for him leaving his closet Sirius would not have died.

If you want to be a sick fuck, quarantine your disease.

>read their fucking playbook
>>
Harry potter teached me about everything, it is going to be tought in phylosophy alongside the great greek philosophers.
>>
File: 1495553293148.jpg (95KB, 565x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495553293148.jpg
95KB, 565x737px
>>137740360
Harry Potter taught me Fascism.
>>
He lived in a cupboard under the staircase you fucking faggot.

If harry potter taught ME anything, it's that degenerates, mudbloods, and half-breeds are inferior.
>>
>>137741040
Subliminal messages?
>>
>>137741040
because they're not cultured like us and don't read the bible and jordan peterson
>>
>>137740583
This.
>>
>>137740360
>pedophiles dont deserve to live in the closet

>zoophilliacs don't deserve to live in the closet

>necrophiliacs dont deserve to in the closet

>coprophiliacs dont deserve to live in the closet

thanks guys
>>
gay
>>
>>137740450
>beating off some kids

white people baka
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.