[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans-phobic Bathroom Bill Dead in Texas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Trans-Bathrooms-735x400.jpg (61KB, 735x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trans-Bathrooms-735x400.jpg
61KB, 735x400px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/texas-bathroom-bill-dead/index.html

"We hope that this time, this issue remains settled: Texans don't want harmful, anti-transgender legislation,"

Is Texas slowly becoming the new California?
>>
It's the destination point for a lot of Californian refugees, who despite their experience with liberalism, continue to shit up any place they run to.
>>
>>137738804
Good. I'd rather not have to whip out my dick everytime I go to use the bathroom
>>
>>137738804
There is nothing liberal about it, how is this even 'small government?'
>>
>>137738804
>Is Texas slowly becoming the new California?

yes. add in that in 50 years it will become a black/mexican super majority.

I'm already planning to exodus my family the fuck outta here. Finding a small 99% white town up in Iowa or Wyoming.

Dallas is lost. They're giving half a million dollar houses to section 8 niggers now.
>>
>>137738804
Texas will stay conservative for just a little more than one more presidential election. From there, it'll quickly turn into California 2.0. The continued demographics change there will make sure of it.
>>
I still don't understand the trans bathroom issue. I've seen a guy put his make up on in the mens room and it didn't bother me. I'm pretty sure nobody cares if there are crossdressers in the bathroom so what is all the fuss even about?
>>
>>137740663
Religion
>>
Maybe there's hope for Southern states after all.
>>
>>137738804

>Texans don't want harmful, anti-transgender legislation

Texans do, those faggots in the legislature don't. Even if the law isn't on the books you'd get your ass kicked for being a tranny in the wrong bathroom outside of the poz colonies of Dallas and Austin
>>
>>137740663
it essentially boils down to thinking trans people are gross and weird
>>
>>137740730
Wait, how the fuck is the trans bathroom about religion? I'm pretty sure bathrooms didn't exist when the bible was written.
>>
>>137741243
this is exactly why transgender women want to use the women's bathroom and are terrified of going in the men's room
>>
>>137741694
So if a guy in a wig wearing lipstick goes into the mens room, guys would fight him for it?
>>
>>137742116

Probably not in most places, but if there are alcohol and rednecks involved it's a pretty safe bet someone is getting their ass kicked. It's not like there is a person standing in front of the bathroom door checking ID's, just go in the one you pass as. If the law were to pass it would only keep out the obvious perverts just trying to creep on women.
>>
>>137739786
2018 bans sanctuary cities.
>>
>>137740663
"Muh wife and daughter gonna get raped by Buffalo Bill in the girls room"
>implying any self-respecting tranny wants their roastie wife or roastlet kid
>>
>>137740730
Public and privately owned spaces don't have to adhere to your region
>>
>>137740663
Because it leaves it open for anyone to walk in and say "I identify as a girl" and peep at little kids and women. It's already happened a number of times after the instatement of trans bathroom rights
>>
>>137738804

There are only two things that come outta Texas...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.