[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get fucked you Confederate/Nazi traitors. Every day more and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: LEEROY_JENKINS.jpg (642KB, 1247x847px) Image search: [Google]
LEEROY_JENKINS.jpg
642KB, 1247x847px
Get fucked you Confederate/Nazi traitors. Every day more and more of your backwards ideology is being erased. In 100 years no one will even know what racism is because we will all have the same skin. This country was founded on the principles of Liberty and Justice, and justice has almost been served. You serve no one but the corporate overlords who rape our land, and like all evil you will be brought to your knees, and made to suck the cock of good, until it cums in your mouth and washes your sins away.

Your day of reckoning will come, and all of you pussy, "momma beat me so now I hate people who don't look like me", limp wrist fags will burn in hell just like your fathers and their fathers before them.

P.S. Get better clothes you retards, you look like old men with dick problems wearing those Polo's and khakis XD
>>
Yawn
>>
Edgy
>>
>>137735259
sorry no upvotes here
>>
>>137735348
Fpbp
>>
>>137735259
nice lies
>>
>>137735259
A fucking burger.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
Whites are the ashamed descendents of albinos. The truth is the ultimate weapon against them. Seeing them for who they really are.
>>
Look at all those edges
>>
>>137735259

This isnt a blog. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>137735259

>haha fucking traitors
>forgetting the US was founded by literal traitors

lmoaing @ your life
>>
Help me create the first /pol/ comic con
>>137733273
>>137733273
>>137733273
>>
File: UIysBDC.png (629KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
UIysBDC.png
629KB, 1317x1652px
>>137735259

The same skin and an average IQ of around 90.

Nice and stupid. Pliant. Divided. Just like (((they))) want.

You think you'll be free? That you'll be Kangs?

You'll be slaves more than ever before. In perpetuity.

Locked into a feral society rife with violence and ignorance. Cattle kept by cruel masters.

Forever.

Ironically enough the only point in the history of Browns when they weren't slaves was when they lived, free, in White societies. A small blip in what will be tens of thousands of years of history in which the brown man was kept chained, an ignorant cur, fit only for its masters boot.
>>
>>137735259
Yes. 100 years from now, all our skin will be blue or something
>>
>>137736014
But why did ur mother file for divorce? Was she a whore?
>>
>>137735259

> (...) XD

liberal teenager confirmed.
>>
File: lelelelelel.png (23KB, 315x589px) Image search: [Google]
lelelelelel.png
23KB, 315x589px
>>137735259

um try again sweetie :)
>>
File: 5f3.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
5f3.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>137735259
> In 100 years no one will even know what racism is because we will all have the same skin.
>XD

I know that you are trying to bait honest-to-god fascito retards, OP, but come one now.
>>
File: inputContent_1495631450286.gif (1MB, 434x246px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1495631450286.gif
1MB, 434x246px
Nice try cumskins, but your mental deficiencies can't be hid so easily. Maybe you should do more noggin joggin before you commit to ideas that have no empirical evidence to support them. Quotes from old white men do not matter now, all that matters is the destruction of the bourgeois.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.