[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls dirty Jews go take a shower before you use the Pool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: jew take a showerr PLS.jpg (42KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
jew take a showerr PLS.jpg
42KB, 635x357px
It is astonishing that Ruth T. * still receives calls - although her phone has to ring continuously for two days. Since Monday, the waitress of the Apartmenthaus Paradies in Arosa GR has provided international discussions.

The reason is a poster, which she had hung up at the hotel's indoor swimming pool: "To our Jewish guests: Please shower before and after swimming in our swimming pool. If you do not, I'll be forced to close the pool for you, "she said in English.

The poster became public and worried around the world. Ruth T. has been an antisemitic since then. Completely wrong, as she finds. The poster regretted her long ago, "I made it without a finger-felt sensation, and I must now pay bitterly," she says.
It takes less than a minute for her to receive telephone calls from "wild men". "I am addressed as Mrs. Hitler, asked whether we can book gas chambers with us - or simply insult them at the lowest level,"
The scandal surrounding the posters also has financial consequences for the Apartmenthaus Paradies. So there was so far a cancellation - and tens of fake bookings. "For example, someone is reserving for apartments for 20 people, I make all the clarifications and offers, just to hear that they never come to our antisemite hotel," says T. "They want to get rid of me now!"

Worse yet, the hotel was closed yesterday by the important online platform «booking.com». "They did so without warning and were hard on us," T. says.

According to a report from the British online platform "Daily Mail", the blocking is due to a request from the Simon Wiesenthal Center. The organization, which opposes racism and anti-Semitism, has already called for the closure of the apartment house after acquaintance with the scandal and has asked booking.com to take the hotel out of the offer.

"But here, too, I will find a solution, there are still other platforms on which the apartments can be advertised," says Ruth T.
>>
>>137735076
Jews suck.
>>
>>137735076
those jews refused to shower because "the showers reminded us of gas chambers!"
oy vey
>>
>>137735076
what did the poor joos do to deserve this
>>
>>137735076

the jew cries out in pain as it strikes you
>>
File: 1494276216262.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494276216262.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>137735357
>>
>>137735076
>telling jews to shower
you mountain jews are even worse than the tribes. how could you even think about telling them to take a shower? did you forget that they were killed with showers in Auschwitz?
you should at least try to be more considerate towards their inhereted holocaust trauma
>>
File: 1502476312180.jpg (98KB, 942x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502476312180.jpg
98KB, 942x960px
>>137735076
>>
>>137735076

Hotel manager is probably a Muslim, obviously.

Only one who would have the gall to do this.

If they tell him he's anti-semitic... he'll play the POC card. "You wuz racist and shiet."
>>
File: 1502693932918.png (90KB, 466x553px) Image search: [Google]
1502693932918.png
90KB, 466x553px
>>137736898
I know this is a thing to people, too. Sometimes I get panic attacks having flashbacks of my past life as a holocaust victim.
>>
File: 1495446288354.png (54KB, 1301x783px) Image search: [Google]
1495446288354.png
54KB, 1301x783px
>>137736898
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.