[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit every major news company is dumping articles right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 48

File: DHW3NaKXUAA7U8Y.jpg (232KB, 1199x896px) Image search: [Google]
DHW3NaKXUAA7U8Y.jpg
232KB, 1199x896px
Holy shit every major news company is dumping articles right now all at the same time about how Trump "said white nationalists are nice guys" and "defended nazis" (an actual headline) and "There’s no such thing as the ‘alt-left’ and white supremacists know it because Antifa are just anti fascists" etc.

At the same time, more statues coming down by the hour.

Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?
>>
The next pushback will be outright violence.

I'm sure those responsible are planning it right now.

This is purely speculation, of course.
>>
>>137733955
>every major news company is pumping out the same mindless shit!!!!

Are you new? Like, to the planet?
>>
>>137733955
>that comic
Truly discgraceful to the American Soldier.
>>
>>137733955
that just prooves how retarded the majority of people are and how gullible they are emotionally.
>>
>>137733955
In terms of why there is no pushback, it's cause the Charlottesville loser we're ACTUALL FLAG WAVING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Hate it or don't but it's not easy for alt-media to defend without being labeled as racist themselves

Let the stormfags get ruined, it'll look better when trump is getting railed for nothing and we DIDNT defend this
>>
>>137733955
There is no push back because whites were neutered as a race back in the 1960's. The anti white Jews who run everything need some juicy anti white victories though. So they take down monuments to the Confederacy and pretend like there were enough white people in those towns who would be offended to stop it. Then they say "See you weaklings, you can't touch us." The hope is that a longer will snap and get caught giving them yet more excuses to demonize white people, push race mixing and take rights away from everybody.

There is no white power army in the USA. There never was. That is the ultimate Red Pill on the USA. All this anti Confederate sentiment is Provoke, Crush, Demoralize, sequence. They only do it because they know there will be no resistance.

Notice how they are afraid to give tax breaks to race mixers, even though they wish all white people mixed down into the mud. That's because they are afraid of push back on programs like that.
>>
The same MSM propaganda networks were glorifying BLM for carrying out riots, arson, assassination of police officers and the temporary pacifistic protesting while the sun was up to serve as guise of being gud boiz before night fell and they could start engaging in criminality under cover of darkness.

/pol/ isn't the one trying to meme a race war and police state into existence--that would be the MSM, who want a totalitarian state controlled by the kikes who own them and order agendas to be pushed.
>>
>>137734260
I'm saying specifically about this subject, they are pushing it as hard as they used to during the primaries and that hasn't happened for awhile now and the only reason they got no where because so many were mobilized against them. Now, people have slowed down and sitting back in terms of online support, yet the left is ramping up again.
>>
>>137733955
That comic backfires so hard on the message the artist is trying to deliver. The "Nazi" on the right isn't even trying to physically defend himself which gives the implication that he wanted to discuss their differences and reach a peaceful solution. Also the "nazi" is drawn smaller and weaker which gives the impression that they are the underdog.
Now the "alt-left" is drawn, large, imposing and resorting to physical violence which gives off a sense of toxic masculinity that is unable to use his brain to solve conflict so he resorts to his fists and using unnecessary force against someone not desiring to get into a physical confrontation. I'm a dumb nigger and even I can see this.
>>
>>137734449
>Charlottesville loser we're ACTUALL FLAG WAVING WHITE SUPREMACISTS
More like a leftist plant sent there to destroy gathering support they saw the night before. (((THEY))) were absolutely terrified at how many people showed up on that night to stand against (((THEM)) so (((THEY))) went all out and played all their cards in one go.
>>
>Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?

There is. It's just ineffective because no intelligent or rational human would align themselves with Nazis.
>>
>>137733955
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
>>
Calling random people nazis because you want to hurt them is a bit different than fighting actual nazis in WW2. If Trump is a 'nazi' then the word has no real meaning.
>>
>>137733955
the growing implication is you have a duty to the state to commit acts of violence against dissenting ideas and if you do not your inaction casts you as an enemy of the people
>>
>>137735248
You can agree and disagree with individual positions, do leftists think the only way to think is group-think?

You have trouble understanding nuance?
>>
>>137735678
>You can agree and disagree with individual positions, do leftists think the only way to think is group-think?

No, it's just that your "positions" are so toxic and illogical that any thinking man would reject them. Aversion Nazism isn't some big leftist conspiracy. It's based on merit.
>>
>>137733955
Myo-privileged, armed whitey is bullying good-natured, perpetually-opressed nazi.
>>
>>137736113
>Th-The Nazis are the real victims here!
Jesus Christ, listen to yourself
>>
>>137734309
Says FACISTAS below the MILICIAS part. Clearly the various Unite the Right rally's groups ideologies are natssociable with various fascistically aligned ideologies.
>>
>>137736021
Again, you don't understand nuance.

You can agree that the statues should not be taken down, without being a nazi. You can agree that whites are treated like shit by society and the media in this era, always demonized - that doesn't make you a white nationalist. To notice things and agree with specific individual positions, but you reject the belief of that ideology means you are not part of that group. A Nazi is not a descriptive word, they are also irrelevant because the Nazis had their time and it's over. Do you know what does exist though? Communism. I see a ton of communist flags and they are tolerated, why?
>>
>>137734135
No, silly rabbit, they will wait for a rightist to kill again.
>>
>>137734309
>Communist overthrow of the United States of America
Do righties have any arguments that aren't based on hysterics/conspiracy theories?
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>137736496
>Pretending white nationalists don't revere Hitler. Also fuck off Jew shill.
>>
File: tree.jpg (393KB, 1147x857px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
393KB, 1147x857px
>>
>>137733955
>Why is there no push back at all against any of these articles or what has been happening?
Because responding to them means they get to dictate what we pay attention to, go after and become.
We at /pol/ know that there will be a new happening in a couple of days, and should save our energy for than.
>>
>>137736703
I'm completely baffled by what you're even talking about.

I think your paranoia is getting into your head a little too far.
>>
>>137736842
OC or where did you find it originally?
That's fucking great!
>>
>>137733955
I think this was one of the worst cartoon satire that I've ever saw...
>>
>>137733955
Nothing the Jew hates more than being named.
>>
>>137737014
OC
>>
>>137736842
Sure lefitst were wearing bdus, skimasks, and tactical vests bringing rifles to the event and some locals who were provoked into coming by the SS torch rally reenactment the night before.
KYS FM (fascist maggots)
>>
>>137734447
MSM is dying. Even Fox news is defending the alt-left. Time for the sheep to wake up and realize they are wolves.
>>
>>137733955
Reminds me of all the 'gamers are dead/gamers don't have to be your audience' articles that really kicked off gamergate. They're backed into a corner so they're doubling down as hard as they possibly can.
>>
Ben Shapiro has been honest about them

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19782/group-got-ignored-charlottesville-ben-shapiro
>>
>>137733955
wouldn't the strategically sound choice be to join them? The KKK etc are a liability to Trump and crew anyways. Use this as an opportunity to 1. excise a cancer and 2. get some brownie points

Honestly, you can't win by just brute forcing things 24/7. You guys need to be more clever. Perform some political Judo.
>>
>>137737088
you should post it on twitter in reply to one of the original pictures someones posted

https://twitter.com/TerminatorRants/status/897825266499817472
>>
>>137737286
nowhere in that image does it reference that particular rally... but you get a participation prize of 1 (you)
>>
Well, I'm glad the leftist and cuckservatives can finally admit that Putin was justified taking back Crimea.
>>
>>137733955
why dont they ask george takei how tolerant the left was during ww2?

i remember he loved his stay in the american concentration camps.
>>
Republicans are comfy with the destruction of confederate symbols.
>>
File: tyahnybok-mccain.jpg (51KB, 650x371px) Image search: [Google]
tyahnybok-mccain.jpg
51KB, 650x371px
>>137737554
>>
>>137736496
There wasn't that much nuance to understand. There is genuine racism coming from the left, and people should point that out, but none of that rhetoric carries historical or institutional weight of white supremacy. Besides, the Charlottesville protestors weren't just aggrieved conservatives. they were white nationalists. Marching with torches and glorifying the confederacy alongside Nazis makes you pretty damn close to a Nazi.
>>
>>137737516
lol just seen someones done it for me.
>>
>>137733955
Alt-right should just fired Congress and blame alt-left. And things started up. . .
>>
>>137733955
jesus christ i can actually hear the fucking screeching coming from the person that drew that shit
>>
File: jaw man is scared.jpg (42KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
jaw man is scared.jpg
42KB, 588x588px
>>137733955
>The left thinks they are "the greatest generation".

I can't think of anything more insulting.
>>
File: lsben.png (320KB, 583x544px) Image search: [Google]
lsben.png
320KB, 583x544px
>>137737407

Shapiro is executing his typical shifty jew tactics. I watched his video on Charlottesville and he disingenuously used clips of Trump to imply that Trump didn't denounce David Duke even though he did like 15 times. He also used clips of Milo to claim Milo was trying to normalize white nationalism. I'm not pointing this out to defend the BASED FAGGOT but to show how Ben can be a stereotypical, intellectually dishonest jew when he wants to push a certain narrative. Also, kek at him getting out-argued on twitter by a roastie.
>>
>>137736607
>rabbit
rabbi*
>>
>>137737735
me - "There are so many different ideas and values that go on in someones head that you can both simultaneously agree and disagree with what one person says whether you love them or hate them"

you - yeah whatever its all nazi stuff there is no nuance to understand its all nazis they did a march and stuff so that means no one can agree with any single thing any of the people who attended or speak about the subject or else you also are a nazi
>>
>>137737783
do you have a twitter and normally post shit like this? its good.
>>
>>137733955
When the MSM tries THIS hard to get you to stop using a term, you know we've struck gold.

Alt-left sums up Antifa fags so fucking well
>>
>>137733955
Are they really equating these filthy Commie Failures with American Soldiers.
Good God Burgers.
>>
File: mark.jpg (65KB, 430x280px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
65KB, 430x280px
>>137736607
Ant then what? Hold a candlight vigil? Gather around the campire and sing kumbaya? Kek.
>>
ITT: "Enough about the Nazis, let's piss and moan about those lefties!"

You're better than this.
>>
>>137733955
Co-ordinated shillstorm.
Same as every time Spencer appears anywhere.
>>
>>137735181
>More like a leftist plant sent there to destroy gathering support they saw the night before.

They were a laughing stock before flying nazi flags and tiki torches.
>>
>>137738288
I very very rarely do edits not enough to have my own twitter. I'm tempted though no doubt.
>>
>>137733955
Already a racist cartoon, showing an brave american facing up to the nazi while not being a colored drag queen is so archaic.
>>
>>137736496
the left has successfully destroyed nuance. If you aren't with them you're against them.

So you work around it. Don't nitpick shit when emotions are high. You'll just be misconstrued. Instead condemn the violence, KKK, and racism. Only AFTER things have calmed down do you bring up Antifa violence. It's not just about making true statements, but WHEN you make them and in what context.

Honestly, during the election the left sucked, but now they're running circles around you guys. Use your damn heads for once. You're doing exactly what they want you to do.
>>
>>137733955
The commies are playing their hand pretty hard, only the Willfully Ignorant still listen to the media
>>
>>137735583
the more it plays out the more obvious this is. It's an all out assault on freedom of speech, individual liberty, and even family units. They're even championing the family who disowned a rally attendant. The state before your own flesh and blood. And the dumbass alt-righties walked right into this trap with their nazi insignia and embracing everything normie America has ever been told to fear.
>>
>>137733955
just been watching the press conference and its a flat out lie that he didnt explicitly condemn neo Nazis and white supremacists.

he just pointed out antifa are violent too.

Trump told the truth and the media lie.
>>
>>137738250
> "There are so many different ideas and values that go on in someones head that you can both simultaneously agree and disagree with what one person says whether you love them or hate them"

I'm telling you that I disagree with the entire purpose of the march. Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible, and it's not just a coincidence that a bunch of Nazis showed up.
Now, if you want to talk about immigration policy or affirmative action, then we can have a conversation.
>>
The media's only argument is in the explaining by naming fallacy. The actual behavior of the people involved doesn't matter to them because of what they perceive to be true about them based on the label they've decided to stick them with. He's literally being attacked for being the only one willing to say "there are two sides to this", which is the most entry level babby tier piece of understanding that is required when it comes to any sort of conflict resolution, and should most certainly be a requirement of any president who proclaims to represent the entire country.
>>
>>137739012
This, he said all sides are responsible. He fingered groups like Antifa and BLM which are the ones who instigate the violence to begin with.
>>
>>137739037
>glorifying americans and american history is unamerican
fuck yourself, you second generation immigrant piece of shit, go back to your fucking nigger nation and fuck off out of mine
>>
>>137739037
>Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible

oh come on its not that bad.
>>
File: 1502819976966.jpg (2MB, 2273x4698px) Image search: [Google]
1502819976966.jpg
2MB, 2273x4698px
>>137733955
I'm literally shaking right now. How could they put this racist american soldier in WW2 uniform?
>>
>>137733955
Because they currently hold power. They control the military and the police, so therefore they have all the power. If this doesn't change, obviously they will carry on with their planned white genocide.
>>
File: jewsniper.png (2MB, 959x1226px) Image search: [Google]
jewsniper.png
2MB, 959x1226px
>>137738607
How are they running circles around us when we have them surrounded? The left has alienated itself from white America totally and completely declaring themselves an existential enemy and domestic enemy #1. We are literally in the opening salvo of civil war and by this time next year the coastal cities will be burned to the ground and the USA population reduced by about one hundred million faggots. Hope you fucker are proud of yourselves. This will be the greatest bloodbath in human history and all we wanted was to be left in peace.
>>
>>137733955
Nice edit, but where's the orig.... Wait that's not Ben Garrison
>>
>>137733273
>>
>>137739171
It is when you bring torches and chant thing like "Jew will not replace us."
>>
>>137733955
We need footage of antifa being violent and Trump saying he denounces white supremacists. The media is so obviously lying that it can be used against them.
>>
>>137737735
>none of that rhetoric carries historical or institutional weight of white supremacy
yeah you're right' "blood and soil" is much worse than "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"
>>
File: not nazis.jpg (47KB, 578x445px) Image search: [Google]
not nazis.jpg
47KB, 578x445px
The Greatest Generation fought and died for our freedom in World War 2, and today's alt-right mock them endlessly with Pro-Nazi shit.

How can they call themselves American? How can the white supremacists in Charlottesville, who used the Hitler Salute and shouted "blood and soil" call themselves patriots?
>>
>>137739153
>americans and american history
They rebelled against America in defense of a morally bankrupt institution that was entirely antithetical to our founding principle. Try harder.
>>
>>137739037

>Glorifying the confederacy is un-American and morally reprehensible

The statues aren't there to glorify anything, they are a part of history, a part of reality. Something that people look at and remember what happened to usually remind them of where they don't want to go again - the statues honoring the hundreds of thousands of dead soldiers and officers who fought in the civil wars, do remember those states were brought into the United States after the war...

Germans still have Auschwitz up for people to come and see even though the nazis were defeated. A lot of things went into Museums too, not destroyed like the left wants with these statues in the US. You hear no one saying how it glorifies nazis in Germany. It is a part of history and you don't deny history or start trying to whitewash it.
>>
>>137734863
This.
They're trying to provoke an attack so they can justify ramping shit up.
Just look after that land whale died. Now they're pushing harder, taking down statues themselves.
Two ways this will work, either the federal govt continues to apply the law, these groups (and their financiers) are broken and disbanded and the worst of the individuals are arrested and thrown in jail.
Or
The fed doesn't react, which will cause the right to start swinging. You can't destroy a history and culture unopposed for long without pissing people off.

This is why it's utterly important Trump starts digging into these groups and knocking them down with the rule of law. When people feel like the govt isn't protecting them and their way of life, they'll feel like they have to do it themselves.
>>
THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE FACT THAT THE "PEACEFUL" PROTESTORS DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LITERALLY RETARD LARPING STORMFAGS. Do NOT associate with stormfags and niggers using the nazi salute, DO NOT stand around people wearing swatikas and literal skin heads. These people do nothing but HARM your credibility and make you guilty by association. Next time you see the literal KKK tell them to FUCK OFF or DISTANCE yourself from them. You lost the second you didn't denounce these groups
>>
>>137737735
>I see a ton of communist flags and they are tolerated, why?
You didn't answer his question. I wonder why?
>>
>>137733955
CNN literally had headlines on TV saying he condemned both sides but at the same time said he defended only white supremacists.
>>
>>137739212
I think you're misjudging the amount of white guilt and how much propaganda has been pumped into the generations of people.
>>
>>137739475
Damn, between "gas the Jews" and "kill fewer black people" I really can't tell which side has the moral high ground.

See anyone can cherrypick.
>>
>>137736607
probably not going to happen outside of a questionable self-defense case made more questionable by the outright slant the media is going to paste over it
>>
This is the United States of America. Those who lost a war, a war that almost split the US in half, don't deserve statues. Those losers represented another country, that lost it's attempted invasion of the US. Fuck them and their statues.
>>
>>137739519
>The Greatest Generation fought and died for our freedom in World War 2, and today's alt-right mock them endlessly with Pro-Nazi shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
See pic
>>137739174
>>
>>137739037
>Glorifying the confederacy
Opposing the removal of a statue does not equate "glorifying the confederacy." You're logic is flawed.
>>
>>137739519
Would the Greatest Generation support the destruction of the Confederate monuments?
>>
>>137739037
>then we can have a conversation
also, you are in the wrong place. go back to disqus or leddit.
>>
>>137736607
>wait
So naive.
>>
>>137739153
>>137739212
HaHa this site is a whole bunch of fuckin weirdos. Worry about your own life and leave other ppl out of ya'lls mangled thoughts. Trump has made it ok to blame everyone else for your own fuckin problems. The only problem with that; is that they're YOUR OWN problems. Worry about your own brains rather than another's skin color you fuckin numb nuts.
>>
>>137739776
This. The moment those people show up the protest is compromised. Either force them out or go home
>>
>>137739689
Now suddenly it's you who ignores nuance. There's a difference between a historical site where actual events took place and a statue that was deliberately constructed to honor racist traitors. Do you see any statues of Hitler in Germany today? Fuck no. They turned his bunker into a parking lot.

Besides, we have books for history too. Anyone who needs a statue to remember what happened is either illiterate or (spoiler) a racist.
>>
>>137733955
yeah they knew they needed to switch from the bs russia campaign since it wasnt getting results

they are literally trying to overthrow him

we really need to figure out a way to fight the MSM guys
>>
>>137733955
hahahahaha all those american soldiers must be turning in their graves, all their grandchildren will be blacked now and they allowed it to happen
>>
>>137739685
America was founded upon a rebellion by the way.

Also, the confederate states that joined the Union wanted to leave because rules changed they didn't like - they were threatened with war as the outcome of them leaving but they wanted to stand by their beliefs so they went to war for their states.

Yes, they lost, but after that those states were merged into what is now the USA and those families still had hundreds of thousands of people die on both sides, sure if you are to make the claim that it some how is a monument that shouldn't be there because they lost that is fine - then put it in a Museum, not destroying it.

In opposition though, why is there statues of communists all over the USA yet they were also enemies of the US on a much larger scale and even trying to get into the minds of the people to change the way society thinks.

Why outrage about statues of Americans who fought in the Civil War but no outrage about Communist statues in America?
>>
>>137733955
Not sure about America of course, but here the entirety of Dutch media is basically taking the CNN stance.
>peaceful protesters ploughed through by evil white supremacist nazi alt-right man of pale manhood
>Trump defended nazis for his personal agenda to not be told what to do by lovely Republicans
>Trump victimised the poor innocent left by defending nazis
>Yeah yeah removing statues disrespects history and culture but guess what the people who want to keep them are in the minority so there fuck you

It's utterly mad.
>>
>>137733955
https://conservativedailypost.com/charlottesville-democrat-resigns-racist-messages-leak/

Bellamy lost his job(s) over it. Go Team?
>>
>>137740320
>racist traitors
Back to plebbit.
>>
>>137733955
nobody knew anything about the holocaust until after the war, it hadn't been invented yet
they signed up to fight socialism, not to white knight for a bunch of kikes
>>
>>137739826
It wasn't really a pertinent question. Swastikas and confederate flags represent an inherently immoral ideology. The USSR committed atrocities to be sure, but the hammer and sickle itself has a separate (though interwoven) meaning.

If you really care to know, I personally would not go waving around a USSR flag.
>>
At this point I really wouldn't give a single slimy fuck if a bunch of teenage communists got machine gunned down in a street by an angry man.

I would think to myself "well they were asking for it", and then I would clean my guns, check my ammo and food stockpiles, and consider digging some punji stick traps on my property and bolt hole.
>>
>>137739776
Guilt by association is a logical fallacy btw
>>
>>137739907
Has notging to do with "cherry picking". your premise is that chanting"blood and soil" is worse than chanting about killing cops because of the historical context associated with it. This despite the fact that BLM has directly influenced actions of people like Micah Johnson to go out and actually kill cops and to have psychotic boomers target republican senators for assissination at community softball games. One group has encouraged violence and seen it met out, the other has not. Yet you still think the group who hasn't commited terrorist like acts is somehow more unsavory. You're just not very smart and that's all there is to say about your rerarded opinion.
>>
>>137733955
>wtf I love soldiers now t. the left
>>
When will the DNC and Bernie Sanders disavow communists
>>
>>137740263

The left literally obsesses over this point on a daily basis, only certain right-wing groups focus on the fundamentals of white nationalism.

American political culture and respect of liberty can be respected by all races, what it cannot be respected by hypocritical, authoritative socialist thugs like Antifa.

If you describe yourself as a socialist of any sort, democratic socialist included, you have NO right to criticize Nazis, the blood of millions of people across Eastern Europe and Asia speak as loud as the blood of the Jews, Gypsies and other people killed by that genocide.

Virtue signalling solves nothing.
>>
>>137733955
Nazis are SOCIALIST. Means they're LEFT wing, not right. It was literally leftists vs leftists.
>>
>>137739685
>"States' rights" is morally bankrupt
Get a load of this guy over here.
>>
>>137733955
what the fuck are you guys doing that you are not taking every single image of antifa fucking shit up and spaming the internet with it?

there is SO MUCH evicence of the alt left beating people up, breaking shit and set shit on fire BEFORE this that the argument of WW2 soldiers would not fly.
>>
>>137737088
nice, respecc
will keep an eye out for "somepretentiouscunt"
>>
>>137740504
>Why outrage about statues of Americans who fought in the Civil War but no outrage about Communist statues in America?
If you reply to this post without answering this question, you're mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>137741071
*your
>>
>>137740920
I think there was a militia member in olive drab, they didn't really skirmish with everyone despite being in a prime position to, definitely not 'punching nazis' for the alt-left
>>
File: 1502848317538.jpg (157KB, 716x715px) Image search: [Google]
1502848317538.jpg
157KB, 716x715px
>>137740841
>Nazis are SOCIALIST. Means they're LEFT wing, not right.
Time to lay off the vodka. We don't believe in equality. Marxist (Left) socialism and National (Right) Socialism are "antipodal zeitgeists engaged in dialectic". That's a fancy way to say they're opposite ideologies designed to clash, like Yin and Yang.

NatSoc was fundamentally an ideology built around race, while Marxist socialism was entirely different: built around class. Hitler aimed to unite the right and left, including workers and their bosses, into a new German nation based on racial identity. Socialism, in contrast, was a class war between workers, bosses, and owners (Capitalists), aiming to build a workers state in which race and gender were insignificant. Socialists, especially Marxist socialists, were anti-religious atheists, whereas NatSoc went so far as to make Christianity the religion of the state.

The differences go on and on: Marxist socialism was internationalist, NatSoc was nationalist. Marxist socialism was egalitarian, whereas NatSoc believed that nature was unequal and required competition. Marxist socialism wanted to nationalize all private industry, while NatSoc privatized every major industry except the railroads (it considered these a military asset). In fact, Hitler once joked "they didn't need to nationalize property because they nationalized people". NatSoc drew on a range of pan-German theories, which wanted to blend Aryan workers and Aryan magnates into a super Aryan state, which would involve the eradication of class-focused socialism as a non-German ideology.
>>
>>137740504
>Yes, they lost, but after that those states were merged into what is now the USA and those families still had hundreds of thousands of people die on both sides, sure if you are to make the claim that it some how is a monument that shouldn't be there because they lost that is fine - then put it in a Museum, not destroying it.
I actually agree with much of this. It's fair to honor the common soldiers because they were not ideologues; they were led to believe that they had no choice but to fight for their homeland. Confederate leaders, however, cannot be given a pass. Their actions corrupted America and they belong in a museum.

>In opposition though, why is there statues of communists all over the USA yet they were also enemies of the US on a much larger scale and even trying to get into the minds of the people to change the way society thinks.
Why outrage about statues of Americans who fought in the Civil War but no outrage about Communist statues in America?
these points are totally irrelevant whataboutism. I never defended communism or communist statues. For someone who preaches nuance, you seem to have a binary worldview.
>>
>>137733955
Attacks on Trump for making up "alt-left" are going to backfire in a big way when he explains how they have a point.

See, there is no alt-left. Paramilitary terror squads are mainstream left.

In Charlottesville, the Democrat mayor ordered the police to stand aside and let AntiFa attack a peaceful rally. Then, once the attack on the rally was underway, declared that the protest had become violent, and therefore pulled the rally permit, and ordered the police to forcibly disperse it... into the AntiFa terror squads. The rally-goers were ordered to go home... through the AntiFa roadblocks that the police were told not to interfere with.

The leftist media reported AntiFa's side of the story uncritically, calling them "protesters" and blaming their victims for the violence.

AntiFa isn't "alt" anything. They are simply the mainstream left's goon squad.

The left is anti-legitimacy. They order police to turn a blind eye to crime. They put judges on the bench who pretend the law says whatever they want it to say. Their journalists report fake news. They use infiltration, deception, and terror to achieve their goals.
>>
>>137740590
This has to be a troll.

By the same token, you can say "The swastika really represents peace though if you trace it back to its roots"...

The USSR killed more people then the Nazis ever did.

Communism has killed far, far more (see russia, china, vietnam, north korea, then there are socialist countries which is just making its way towards Communism) then Fascism, Nazism or Confederates ever have... So why do they get a free pass again?
>>
File: Naatje_crop.jpg (2MB, 1083x1625px) Image search: [Google]
Naatje_crop.jpg
2MB, 1083x1625px
>>137740320
We had a monument here in Amsterdam.
It was dedicated to the 10-day March in 1831, the effort to suppress the Belgian revolt.
Pic related is the monument.
If you've ever been to Amsterdam or have read about it, you'll know it's not there anymore.
Originally decayed and dismantled in 1914 to make way for tramlines, a replacement monument to a new occasion was built in the 1950s.
The National Monument is hideous by comparison to 'Naatje'. Looks like a big smooth concrete dildo.

Really fucking makes you think, doesn't it.
>>
>>137733955
picture is moronic the USA slaughtered thousands of prisoners. we would be charged with war crimes if we didnt get to write the history.
>>
>>137733955
The Alt-Left are the modern equivalent of the 30s/40s German Nazis.

The Alt-Right are the 30s/40s 'Greatest Generation'.

90%+ of WWII vets were of an ethnic/religious background that would see them classed as 'NAZIS' by antifa altleft scum today and 90%+ of them had the views to see them classed as 'NAZIS' by antifa altleft scum today regardless of their ethnic background.
>>
>>137734309
Ironically, it's also disgraceful to the original German Nazi party.
>>
>>137740832
I could give 2 shits about antifa. I give a shit about my children respecting EVERYONE. The social injustice in this country is astounding and it shouldn't have anything to do with how u look. What REALLY separates us is quite simply, the amount of money we posses. No hypocrite here pal..
>>
>>137736842
10/10 post it on twitter
>>
>>137741192
>I actually agree with much of this. It's fair to honor the common soldiers because they were not ideologues; they were led to believe that they had no choice but to fight for their homeland. Confederate leaders, however, cannot be given a pass. Their actions corrupted America and they belong in a museum.

My entire issue with all of this and I'm sure many others feel the same way, is that these statues are being destroyed rather then put into any sort of a Museum for historical purposes.

Many people are in complete shock that others are happy to seemingly erase history rather then learn from it and when people raise that concern, they are instantly labeled as a Nazi.
>>
>>137741254
National Socialism's central principle was the destruction of the Jews. Communism's central principle was equality.

If someone mows people over with a Honda Civic, a Honda Civic does not become a worldwide symbol of murder
>>
File: nothisshitagain.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nothisshitagain.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>>137737449
>implying the white supremacist demographic isn't almost entirely poor and stupid
Hate groups and cults prey on the weak, the stupid, and the wholly disenfranchised to build their memberships.

Asking white supremacists to be smart or subtle is like asking a salmon to fly.
>>
>>137741192
>irrelevant whataboutism
Nice try. Removing confederate statues actually has nothing to do about idealism and everything to do with provoking these types of dramatic confrontations. Whoever is funding the "Leftist" side understands this type of emotional issue will trigger these types of confrontations. These are intentional provocations; it's really that simple.
>>
>>137736842
Nice, definitely post on twitter, reply to the original I'd retweet it.
>>
>>137733955
>the greatest generation
>left in anyway
>>
>>137741833
>people are in complete shock that others are happy to seemingly erase history rather then learn from it and when people raise that concern, they are instantly labeled as a Nazi.
Again, removing statues is not equivalent to erasure. And people associate these marchers with Nazis is because (a) they were joined by Nazis; and (b) their purpose was to celebrate the confederacy and white supremacy. the torches and language make this perfectly clear.
>>
>>137735558
This. The regressive left only knows how to double down. That's why they are called regressive. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they push whatever intellectually dishonest trite they can. Empirical facts and objectivity and conveniently abandoned so their principles and narratives slide through. Well that shit doesn't fucking fly anymore, goddamn regressive leftist communist niggers. Intellectual honesty is the only thing that carries substance in the real world. Fuck anybody who doesn't respect this truth.
>>
>>137742380
I'm referring to the statues that are actually being destroyed and torn down by mobs. Yes, some of them have been planned to be moved to "another location" but what about the ones that have already been destroyed?
>>
>>137735678
Why do you think they attach themselves to Star Wars and harry potter? They only think I'm infantile terms of good and bad.
You could be the best person in the world, but if you hold one small belief that differs from theirs, you're a nazi.
>>
>>137742408
It also helps them when the left control 90% of news media and entertainment media so they can purposely only show one side being violent and never the other, the few who bother to search themselves on the internet are labeled as racists if they condemn that side because all the others who end up seeing those videos have already been convinced they are just hurting "nazis".
>>
>>137741947
You don't know shit about what national socialism is you utter fucking moron. Jews were rightly despised by nazis because the jews actively undermined Germany society and culture and national socialists sought to defend their people from this undermining. Jews were not innocent victims and nazis did not hate jews for no reason. It was what the jews were doing that caused national socialists to correctly identify and target them as enemies of the german people.
>>
>>137742622
The destruction of those statues was impulsive and illegal and I don't condone it. With that said, I can sympathize with the black Americans who find these statues repulsive. The antifa/communist idiots, on the other hand, strike me as edgy teenagers.
>>
>>137742380
>And people associate these marchers with Nazis is because
>(a) they were joined by Nazis
False; Ferguson "peaceful protestors" were joined by payed rabble-rousers and the media defended their innocence. This was a mainly peaceful event marred by one act of violence unassociated with the planned event.
>(b) their purpose was to celebrate the confederacy and white supremacy
False; their stated purpose was to exercise their freedom to speech and assembly in objection to the removal of a statue; because the statue is in a public space, it is fitting that it is the center of a civic "discussion," as Lefties call it. That the Left wants to silence the other side, or paint it as offensive, is the objective of these dramatic conflicts.
>>
>>137743006
>National Socialism's central principle was the destruction of the Jews.
That's all I said. And you proved my point beautifully. Thank you.
>>
>>137736842
Why are the alt-right so bad at meme'ing?
>>
>>137738461
Look how much damage the last event was to the alt-right. If it happens again, it will be that much closer to the alt-right being treated as a terrorist group
>>
>>137741947
>It's okay to exterminate your opponents and citizenry in the name of equality.
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>137743101
>With that said, I can sympathize with the black Americans who find these statues repulsive
With that said you can guess which bullet is reserved for the traitors.
>>
File: jewholywar.jpg (56KB, 580x391px) Image search: [Google]
jewholywar.jpg
56KB, 580x391px
>>137743267
What's wrong with destroying the Jews?
>>
>>137741534
>The Alt-Left are the modern equivalent of the 30s/40s German Nazis.
>The Alt-Right are the 30s/40s 'Greatest Generation'.
Redpill deficiency. I mean, that makes sense in the popular understanding of WW2, it just doesn't mesh with what actually happened.

The Nazis weren't just some horrible monsters who sprang up out of nowhere. Germany was being torn down by people very much like the modern left, while the murderous Soviet Union marched its way across Europe toward them, communist revolutionaries like AntiFa tried to destroy the country from within, and France and Britain insisted that they remain unarmed and helpless.

The Germans turned to the Nazi Party in desperation, to reform politically, culturally, and economically from the degradation imposed on them, and rearm to prevent conquest and destruction. France and Britain were determined to tear them down, and the USSR, who had already done worse than the worst claimed version of the Holocaust in their previously-conquered territories, saw its inevitable destiny as being to take over all of Europe and its colonies, then the world, and had only Poland between it and Germany.

After initially many Americans were supportive of the Nazis, the "Greatest Generation" was tricked into the war by an oppressive, communist-friendly government. First, they started a war with Japan by cutting off their supplies mid-war (conventional standards of neutrality include continuing normal trade - refusing to sell to someone is taking a side in the war, so really, America started the war with Japan) and baiting them into a "surprise attack" by massing a fleet as if in preparation to attack Japan, then reducing scouts and patrols. Then they whipped up racial hatred against Japan, and transferred the rage through Japan's very loose alliance to Nazi Germany, and got Americans in the middle of a dirty, confusing European war.

The reality is, WW2 was a muddle with no real good guys or bad guys, just like WW1.
>>
>>137743006
Adding to this, the core of national socialist world view has fucking nothing to do with jews. The ideology strives for the wellbeing and improvement of ones own people organized via an unified, homogeneous and strong nation state free from the influence of foreigners and a strong opposition to o communism. Jews just happened to be foreigners who actively undermined the German nation and even went as far as stage a communist uprising attempt.
>>
>>137736689
what is obamacare
>>
File: 1365154652841.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1365154652841.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>137736703
>>
>>137743578
Today, the leaf has been a wise leaf.
>>
>>137743201
>Ferguson "peaceful protestors" were joined by payed rabble-rousers and the media defended their innocence
I don't defend leftist violence, but I believe their original purpose of assembly was much more defensible than that of the alt-right in Charlottesville. The Ferguson protestors were responding to police killlings. The Charlottesville protestors were responding to the removal of a symbol of racism from a public place.
>False; their stated purpose was to exercise their freedom to speech and assembly in objection to the removal of a statue
You conveniently fail to mention the subject of the statue and what it represents. Also see my earlier point about the torches and racist chants.
>>
File: 508348644_640.jpg (22KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
508348644_640.jpg
22KB, 640x357px
>>137733955
>Andy Marlette

I wonder what his racial background is.
>>
>>137733955
There is no push back because deranged lefty shills can show whatever they want on the tv stations and newspapers they own. It doesn't mean normies buy into it. No normie wants armed thugs fighting on the streets of his town regardless of ideology and we've all seen the pictures. We've all seen Trump denounce violence from all sides and we've all seen the childish irrational shitstorm that caused in the media. Normies don't identify all conservatism with literal Nazi larpers and they never will. This a really poorly created strawman and it becomes more and more obvious that it's a strawman the more they sperg out about it. The media and political establishment is actively destroying their own credibility with anyone who thinks for himself. The only people still buying it are dedicated lefties and "centrists" with their heads all the way up their own asses. Normies are getting driven away by this but you'll never see that in the news because that doesn't fit the agenda of those who own the news. I think we're seeing all of this stuff happen because the establishment have somehow completely lost touch with how normal people's minds work.
>>
>>137743267
Not out of principle you fucking moron. If the jews dindu nuffin and weren't actively undermining Germany they wouldn't have become the targets of national socialists. Or do you honestly think that the kikes were innocent and that Hitler hypnotized Germans into hating them for no reason?
>>
File: thehillsralive.jpg (90KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
thehillsralive.jpg
90KB, 500x379px
>>137743443
Any form of white resistance to Jewish tyranny will be labeled terrorist. This isn't really about the Alt-Right. This is open rebellion. We are going to war and it will be the greatest bloodbath in human history. Jews will be dealt with once and for all. No more lies.
>>
>>137740623
They don't care
>>
>>137743825
Pure coincindence is what it is
>>
File: goncern.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
goncern.png
6KB, 253x199px
Can I get Trump replaced with FDR, Hitler replaced with Stalin and the soldier should be Patton?
>>
>>137743407
I'm not even alt right. I just think this shit's hypocritical
>>
>>137743907
*yawn* I'm bored. You're boring.
>>
File: 1493326269464.png (360KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
1493326269464.png
360KB, 750x713px
>>137733955
Since everyone is by default a nazi if a single guy wielding a nazi flag is present in a protest/march without said protest/march breaking up, does that mean you could theoretically ruin any feminist and alt-left marches by being a small group of people that carry nazi flags in said marches?

I'm sort of trying to get the logic behind these recent events, because people keep telling me that "If they didn't want to be called nazis they should've have been in a march with them". Yet it seems incredibly stupid to me to break up a march entirely because of a small minority peacefully, as stupid as they may be, marching with you.
>>
>>137741833
Cmon, history is WELL documented. There's no course study on statues and history. Though I agree they could be put in a museum, I also don't care if they're destroyed. They should not be revered, they're vile depictions of supremacy at is worst. Not least, that they lost the war to advance their cause as well. They're not American heros, they didn't want to be American at all. Why all the outrage for removing memorial for, quite literally, losers? Fact is, for many, these statues represent the worst of our history and were erected to paint a false historical picture of these confederate pieces of shit. Take them all down, they lost the war. What to do with them afterward is open for debate...
>>
File: oh my fuck.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
oh my fuck.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>137736689
>conspiracy theories
How old are you? Do you need to be reminded that Martin Dies and Joe McCarthy were right? Do you just ignore Soviet archives? The Venona cables?
>>
File: 1502736818831.png (165KB, 600x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502736818831.png
165KB, 600x259px
>>137743578
A lot of this mental midgets forget that exactly 10 years before Hitler became chancellor the kikes launched a full blown communist revolution in Bavaria to overthrow the goverment and allow Germany to be annexed by the USSR.
>>
>>137733955
does the media understand that Americans have the right to be Nazis if they want? That they deserve the same free speech protections as anyone else? That violence is not a legal or acceptable counter to people expressing their free speech rights? American soldiers fighting a declared foreign enemy is not the same as a bunch of protestors chimping out at a legal protest.
>>
>>137736607
What's a rightist?
>>
>>137743902
do you honestly think that the kikes were innocent and that Hitler hypnotized Germans into hating them for no reason?
I think conditions in Germany were severe enough that the German citizens were willing to scapegoat just about anyone.
>>
File: IMG_5988.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5988.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>137733955
Normalize genocide of the "evil Nazis" to implement the system that brings the real one. That's the plan, not Trumps plan, but they don't want you to know that. You would team up with antifa if you knew that.
>>
>>137744215
You would have a hard time getting normies to associate feminists with Nazis, even with the years of screeching, "feminazis!" They really spilled the spaghetti there.
>>
>>137743870
>It doesn't mean normies buy into it.

They are now in big numbers because of the Vice documentary on Charlottesville, because of the articles dumping at same time like I said in OP, because they are never exposed to Antifa violence at all in the media, etc.

They aren't seeing enough information because they're not going to go out of there way to look for it.
>>
>>137733955
Our society is overrun by actual retards, if you cannot see that antifa is and has been violent as well as the "alt-right" you are simply being disengenous.

Comparing us soldiers to Antifa and the "white nationalists" to nazis is also completely ludicrus

And furthermore the allies did a lot of horrible an duneccesary shit like invade the baltics and Finland, vaporize millions of civilillians in bombings and unjustly ran the neurenburg trials convicting random officers and guards that had little to do with the death camps.

Let's not even get into the moral failings of Japanese internmants, division of nations post war into communist and capitalist spheres, the division of Germany and justbgenerally supporting the evil regime of the ussr.
>>
>>137744215
What is there to understand? The left will call anyone that is in their way to complete dominance a nazi and label them a racist (a word that has lost all meaning). So far cuckservatives/libertarians have been bending over but things are changing it seems.
>>
>>137744486
>the death camps
Lurk moar.
>>
>>137744577
>>sees the wind blowing west
>>marks it down as east
>>
>>137744232
>they're vile depictions of supremacy at is worst.

I'm not sure how you arrived at this conclusion about confederate statues.
>>
>>137738607
>running circles around us

Lol wut? A bunch of liberal echo chambers and the msm propoganda machine is continuing to panic and larp that the nazis are coming just like last year

Nothing has changed
>>
>>137733955
honestly the speech yesterday was the most perfect political speech i've ever witnessed, he
>flipped the narrative
>made msm go full blown insane exposing them even further
>stopped a potential death of the movement
also, before the speech i was genuinly worried because of the car dumbass. however, he has caused so much screeching that even to the normiest of normies nothing cnn and similar would say makes any difference. truly perfect, just when i was to lose faith in him.
>>
>>137744742
I'm sorry but american metaphors are lost on me.
>>
>>137739519
lol it's okay let's forget about the massive nazi support in the us until 1942
>>
The mainstream media is all leftist. It is impossible to get anything through unless you go to the right places. (No pun intended)
>>
>>137744464
>They really spilled the spaghetti there
That's not how it works. Fuck off back 2 lebbit
>>
>>137744759
Why are you even arguing with that retard? He is the epitome of emasculation probably a Jew York kike as well.
>>
>>137734975
>>137735181

Dont think youre dumb bro.
>>
>>137733955
If he weathers this then he's won. They're done.
>>
>>137734449
>without being labeled as racist themselves
You mean the alt-media who are already regularly labeled as racist?
>>
>>137733955
lets call them what they are then. the white left.
>>
>>137744661
I'm not interested in your stupid nazi larping

There was a haulocaust however the perception that nazis were running around nonstop trying to seek out every Jew and has them is obviously false.

The plan to literally exterminate undesirables was something born out of the extremity of the war just like nukes and firebombings.

That doesn't mean there weren't victimized Jews and that doesn't mean the haulocaust was a hoax.

You can think the haulocaust happened and that it is overblown for propoganda at the same time
>>
>>137744479
You're wrong, my normie friends think they fat bitch got what was coming. Most normies wish James would have killed more actually. Quit watching tv it you cant handle it.
>>
>>137740320
You are an idiot. The offensive statue that HAD to be removed first in New Orleans was Andrew Jackson, who saved NO in the War of 1812. DEAD by the time of the Civil War.

New Orleans all better now? All the crime, the hate, the drugs, the violence, the poverty, rotten schools, all better now? What did it change?

Nothing. It was temper tantrum writ large, an utter waste of time and money, and served ONLY to fuel more hatred. But that appears to have been the real point.
>>
>>137744486
>Our society is overrun by actual retards, if you cannot see that antifa is and has been violent as well as the "alt-right" you are simply being disengenous.

No.

Think about it this way. Normal people don't browse /pol/ or follow any of those types on Twitter or YouTube or any of that shit. So if they don't see it on the news and it doesn't happen in front of them - they don't see it and they don't know it happened. All they get told is that nazis did something bad then if they do see someone on Twitter they are told its a "alt right troll spreading propaganda" and even if they end up watching the video of the left committing violence they are so far gone by that point they think "well it makes sense to attack these people cause they are nazis after all"...

They are severely uninformed because they are only shown one side by all forms of media.

For an offhand example there is a commercial of a talk show on TV that constantly repeats with the host saying something to the affect of "Trump said x but x isn't true! Hahaha! What an idiot. What he said factually isn't true!" but I knew for a fact the topic he was referring to, the host was actually wrong. The entire audience and fans online eat it up. They don't see the other information, they don't question it.
>>
>>137744486
?? unjust Nuremberg trials, and u call someone else a retard? ANYONE associated with pushing Hitler's agenda deserved to rot in a cell, period.
>>
>>137734917
Yessir
>>
>>137744479
I don't know what normies you're hanging around with, dude. Other normies I know are always bitching about shill bullshit they see on Facebook and stuff. I don't personally know anyone who's buying it other than Hillary voters who would believe literally any negative thing they hear about Trump, and that's not many people.
>>
>>137745443
I'll admit to it all because I don't really care and admit I haven't done enough research on the subject but there's one thing I will always refuse and that's calling it "The Holocaust".
>>
File: mongolian-goat-rodeo-front.jpg (59KB, 351x433px) Image search: [Google]
mongolian-goat-rodeo-front.jpg
59KB, 351x433px
Just a reminder that you fags spend major amounts of time and energy summoning an ancient god of chaos and now you are going to be dealing with unintended consequences and collateral damage. Not that it didn't need to happen but at least take responsibility and finish what you started, right?
>>
>>137745480
Yes the millions of people in the nazi party and part of the German war effort are evil horrible people

You are a child
>>
>>137744759
?? Who are they statues of?? White supremacists, are they not? Were they not fighting to keep their slaves? Interested to know how you perceive these statues and what they represent...
>>
>>137734975
>>137735181
why can't all black men be this cool
>>
>>137745480
>?? unjust Nuremberg trials, and u call someone else a retard? ANYONE associated with pushing Hitler's agenda deserved to rot in a cell, period.
I'm starting to suspect Americans as a mass are simply stupid by nature.
>>
>>137744831
Yes. But if you watch all of the left media highlight videos of the speech on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook they don't show the part where Trump said one side had a permit, the other didn't and that one side attacked first and there is footage of it and that he condemned both sides, etc. They didn't show that. They edited it together to make it sound like he was calling White Nationalists nice people and then they have a panel react saying "How dare he say that both sides shouldn't be violent!" (they say this unironically, I'm not sure if they understand they are insinuation they have a right to be violent and the other side doesn't).

Most people aren't going to go out and watch the full thing.
>>
>>137740320
Germany's national shame isn't something to aspire to, it's pathetic and destructive. I'd also argue it's not a very good way of trying to prevent something similar occurring in the future.
>>
>>137740320
There's nothing wrong with being a racist
>>
>>137745836
>Interested to know how you perceive these statues and what they represent...

No you dont.
>>
>>137745453
I raised my kids NOT to play in the street. Self inflicted wounds get NO sympathy.
>>
File: wda.png (163KB, 298x256px) Image search: [Google]
wda.png
163KB, 298x256px
>>137733955
This is the future you deserve, America. :`)

Proud of your grandfathers, now? Oh, I surely am.
>>
>>137740590
>Swastikas and confederate flags represent an inherently immoral ideology. The USSR committed atrocities to be sure, but the hammer and sickle itself has a separate (though interwoven) meaning.
Swastikas have a completely separate meanings and long predate nazism so that's a pretty shit argument you have there.
>>
>>137745453
Your normie friends are right wing or centrist by the sounds of it. The majority of America (by pure numbers) is to the left. Asking your friend who actually pays attention isn't an accurate representation of a normal person in my view.
>>
>>137736842
>Only white supremacists caused all of this!!! REEEEEE!!!
>Who is antifa? Never heard of her.

I don't care for either one. They're both at fault for that shitstorm.
>>
File: 1490116338994.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490116338994.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>137740590
>If you really care to know, I personally would not go waving around a USSR flag.

Wow, you're so brave. You'd stand at their side.
>>
>>137733955
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>>137745906
>>137745906
>>137745906
>>
>>137745836
see >>137740504
and before and after that I express in detail what they stand for. Not once did I say it stood for supremacy of anything.
>>
>>137733955
The ACLU, in the 1977 court case about Skokie, IL: "What is the difference between a white hand raised in a Nazi salute in Skokie and a black hand raised in a fist marching in Selma?"
>>
>>137740263
>>137741648
>>137744232
>>137745480
>>137745836

Shut the fuck up you worthless, incoherent nigger puke.
>>
>>137746138
I said normie dumb fuck. One of them that laughed about the cunt didn't even know the event happened until I sent him the video of the challenger
>>
>>137746562

Everyone I know who is just a regular every day person, females and males included, know about it and have only seen one narrative.

If that's the only narrative you see, it's the only one that exists to you at that time.
>>
>>137739012
I listened to the news on the radio and my mother was like
>oh my god neo nazis are rallying in America
then I memed her into the light.
>>
"We decode the symbols of hate that white supremacists, Nazis and alt-right groups display at their marches."

https://twitter.com/nytvideo/status/897841147741130752
>>
>>137746824
> normies care about people stranding in the road

That's cute you think that
>>
>>137746451

National Socialist Party of America v. Village of Skokie is HUGE in gauging the outcome of this rally. The ACLU is going to force the City of Charlottesville, or perhaps the State of Virginia, to pay a whole lot of cash to the "neo Nazis." The dumb fucks are going to end up financing the movement that they hate so much. Should've done a little research on legal precedent before they pulled their stunt.
>>
>>137741192
>Muh whatabouism
I am so tired of this dumb statement being used by leftists everytime someone points out the hypocrisy in their bullshit. Yes "whatabouism" is a legitimate rebuttal, you cannot dick ride a cloud of objective moral superiority over everyone else concerning certain principles that you want to apply on everything, and when confronted with why you support something that goes against your supposed ideal or give a pass to it, just respond "muh whatabouism!"
Fuck, I wish you commie pieces of shit would just fucking spontaneously combust simultaneously around the globe.
>>
File: download (50).jpg (10KB, 408x123px) Image search: [Google]
download (50).jpg
10KB, 408x123px
The Globalists are responsible for this attack on the US.
The Press is clearly lying and twisting the truth into a lynch mob against anti-globalists.
The people who watch this tripe and swallow it whole without doing any critical thinking are complicit in the attempted destruction of American society.
>as Hillary threatened, this will be painful for a looking time. Traitorous Death Hag.
>>
>>137747147

Do you not know about the documentary Vice put out? The quotes they got from Chris Cantwell and David Duke and a blogger for Stormfront who were all at the event? They highlight little quips from these people and weave footage of "violence from nazis and white supremacists" between and if you think normies aren't watching Vice or the clips of the news that Twitter forces you to follow when you sign up with titles like "NAZIS IN AMERICA" and hints of violence, you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>137742408
The truth is, if u think that the problems in YOUR life are bc of the color of someone else's skin, you're fundamentally flawed my friend. The thing is, they're YOUR problems. Go read a book, expand your mind and quit relying on alex jones and the like for your information. Your view of the world is smaller than an ants dick and its glaringly apparent. Regardless of what u hear trump say, u can't go around blaming every problem in your life on others that don't think and look like u. And thank god they don't, sheesh.>>137745967
>>
>>137747247
I don't think it will be limited to Charlottsville, I think Terry McAuliffe is going to have to throw a few dollars on the big pile, along with the VA Sate Police. This will be costly.
>>
>>137734975
They want to portray their side as strong, anon. Despite what they say, they want to be chads.

The comic fails because the rally wasn't the German government. It was a bunch of Americans. You can't get violent with people because you disagree with them.

Besides, American society at the time was conservative. So push how the heroes were the right, not the left.
>>
>>137737088

You're pretty good
>>
>>137746475
Haha, sounds like someone's angry. Take a xanax little guy..
>>
The Left sure is angry that they're all being lumped together into one group.
>>
File: progessive left.jpg (169KB, 1294x852px) Image search: [Google]
progessive left.jpg
169KB, 1294x852px
>>137733955
That image is funny because what the alt-left considers a nazi are people like those U.S. soldiers that fought in ww2.
>>
>>137745967
If u answered, I missed it... genuinely interested. Please indulge
>>
>>137745967
The first reply wasn't meant for your post, sorry.
>>
>>137747585
It doesn't have to about whataboutism. People have freedom to assemble. You can't be violent towards those you disagree with. This is about the Constitution. The left and the right is pushing for the acceptance of violence towards your opponents to suppress their rights.
>>
File: ConstructingPublicOpinion250.jpg (99KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
ConstructingPublicOpinion250.jpg
99KB, 250x354px
>>137746824
This unmitigated ignorance, insolence and complacency is utterly corrosive.

>Trump get your pen and sign a law that says the press can no longer propagandize the American people without consequences. Make it illegal for the CIA to put ANY money in the pockets of opinion media.
>>
>>137748049
You are tolerating groups of people destroying pieces of history that offend them. History doesnt care how you feel. It simply is. Destroying these statues in a mob setting is akin to a fat woman smashing a scale because the numbers it shows here offend her. What if we decide that Mandela statues are offensive because he endorsed "necklacing" ? Would you vare then if a mob of whites destroyed his statues? How about MLK statues, because he wasn't faithful to his wife as a man of the cloth?
>>
>>137736689
>LITERAL revolutionary communist paramilitary organizations on the streets of America
>LITERALLY on the streets
>of AMERICA

>hysterical conspiracy theory
SHINE!
>>
>>137746392
No, IM saying they stand for supremacy..
>>
>>137733955
This picture reminds me of one of those Stürmer cartoons.
>>
>>137747642
Give it a rest, faggot. Nobody give a shit about VICE. Your perception of normies is so far off it's a joke.
>>
>>137748813
You spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
>>137748923
no u
I talk to normies in real life all the time.
>>
File: 1397877382958.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1397877382958.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>137741947
>Communism's central principle was equality.
>>
>>137748722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
>>
>>137741225
This is the way I see it
>>
File: 1488702179607.jpg (1MB, 2053x1647px) Image search: [Google]
1488702179607.jpg
1MB, 2053x1647px
They've been doing this every week for decades, you just notice it more now because of how absurd it's gotten, and the internet giving you an alternative perspective.

The media is run by Jews who do nothing but attack Euro-white interests between rounds of fake news.

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
File: 1487023923701.jpg (482KB, 2018x2844px) Image search: [Google]
1487023923701.jpg
482KB, 2018x2844px
>>137749411
>>
>>137744365
It was not scapegoating. Study what the jews did in Weimar.
>>
File: 1494161072146.png (788KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
1494161072146.png
788KB, 1200x934px
>>137749505
>>
Anna Bavaro (BUSH girl) says Donald Trump is a subhuman (no right to be a human).
Globalist Mouthpieces say: Whites should cease to exist (be wiped from the planet)

>who are the Nazi's here?

Donald Trump says: we are all one blood, one nation. The hateful people on both sides are despicable people.

>who's the Nazi's here?

Pic related: (((MSM)))
>>
>>137749217
What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization.

It takes from fifteen to twenty years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which requires to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of the enemy. In other words Marxist-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counter-balanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism. …

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. For the last thirty-five years. Actually, it is over-fulfilled because demoralization reaches such areas where previously, not even Comrade Andropov [1911-1984] and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him, by force, to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his, then he will understand. But not before that. That is the tragedy of this situation of demoralization.

--Yuri Bezmenov
>>
File: 1488319225950.jpg (3MB, 3977x2889px) Image search: [Google]
1488319225950.jpg
3MB, 3977x2889px
>>137749618
>>
File: 1489628066053.jpg (227KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
1489628066053.jpg
227KB, 1114x730px
>>137749754
>>
>>137733955
>>
>>137748642
Wrong. They're inaccurate depictions of history. Germans aren't walking around statues of hitler to go to school or work. These statues were erected by ppl who who believed in the confederacy. They lost. Their beliefs don't align with most normal rational ppls beliefs. Why glorify something that fundamentally stands for hate? Like I said in another post. What to do with them after their removed is open for debate. Your analogy was poor at best. Can't equate a woman's weight disappointment to the struggle slaves had early in this country. But I get your attempt at humor. I have no qualms with them being placed in a museum. Just not revered...
>>
Rape accusations fail pre election
Goes back to "Literally Hitler"
That fails so they pound Muh Russia for 6 months
Now back to "literally Hitler"

They're going to use this to obstruct tax cuts and infrastructure repair.
>>
File: 1494157828938.jpg (199KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494157828938.jpg
199KB, 1024x1024px
>>137749859
>>
>>137736496
>always demonized

boy, media existed long before the year 2000 where we begin to see a turn towards "more diverse" casting roles in movies, music, etc
>>
>>137733955
Who cares, nobody pays attention to the media any more.
>>
>>137743443
Look at all the muslims terrorist attacks and yet no one considers muzies a terrorist group
>>
>>137733955
>depicting antifa/communist/feminist trash as american soldiers
>comparing the single best American generation to the worst generation to date
Fucking deluded
>>
File: 9780226567198.jpg (93KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9780226567198.jpg
93KB, 852x1280px
>>137749376
Yep
>>
>>137741225
Yes
>>
>>137737987
>the right thinks pushing Nazi Germany's shit in back in WWII wasn't what made the greatest generation so great to begin with

plz
>>
>>137734309
>lubio
closet fag
>paul ryan
>kasich
cucks
>rick wilson
literal cuck
>>
>>137749949
>what is Twitter, Facebook, YouTube

Do you forget they look at whats trending on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter forces you to follow news media outlets when you first sign up, you'll be shown clips regardless. You don't just rely on TV anymore.
>>
>>137739519
wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys at that rally are Feds
>>
File: 264122.jpg (24KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
264122.jpg
24KB, 448x336px
>>137737613
Oy fucking vey, le pen is not our gal.
>>
>>137734309

It's disgusting how quick the republicans are to fall in line behind Antifa
>>
>>137734966
This set up was being planned for months anon. Take notes.
>>
File: 1496097854890.jpg (113KB, 580x584px) Image search: [Google]
1496097854890.jpg
113KB, 580x584px
Reminder that most people opposed involvement in the war, and even Patton claimed "we defeated the wrong enemy".

Listen to this American grandpa telling you how it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

The irony of the comic is that people who are called "Nazis" or "alt-right" now would be considered completely average before the 1960s, and that includes the WW2 veterans.

Leftists hate the white men who existed in the early-20th century and fought the wars, and today they would be called "Nazis" or "racist grandpas who I can't to die off" by the left because of their beliefs about race, immigration, gender roles, etc.
>>
>>137744207
>*yawn*
back to /reddit/ you pleb
>>
>>137750742
As I've been saying in this thread, the majority of normies think Antifa dindu nuffin at all because they are never exposed to any of it, they don't look for it online and despite people on /pol/ thinking normies just dont give a fuck or are on Trump's side, there is a reason these republicans are falling behind Antifa - they can see which way the wind is blowing and the majority says Antifa = good and anyone who opposes the statues being taken down or opposes Antifa = bad.

If everyone wasn't sitting on there asses in echo chambers on here thinking everyone else is seeing what they see but instead spreading what they see with everyone because the left control the media/entertainment, then we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>137733955
Can someone make the soldier a russian? Atleast it would fit now.
>>
>>137749879
If these were statues of some nigger in chains, you might have a point. The statue torn down in Durham was for "the boys who wore the grey" in many cases actual boys as young as 13 fought and died. These statues aren't monuments of hate, they are monuments to the struggle that almost tore our nation in two. The confederacy was a states rights movement. Constitutionally the STATES not the FEDERAL government were alloted the freedom to make their own choices. MANY rational well read individuals still value states rights over federal permission (gun laws, gay marriage, marijuana... The list goes on) so to say NOBODY believes that way unless they are hateful is factually untrue and intellectually dishonest. Regardless of how you feel, history is already set. Tearing down any of it is disgraceful. I really wouldnt say Germany is the bar to set your "how we view history" at. They buried their heads in the sand. Their Officers in the German military come here to view our archives about WW2 because so much of the history and information is restricted over there. Why besides your hurt feelings you have no logical argument for destroying history.
>>
>>137751292

It's so frightening though honestly, the left controlling the media narrative means that a terrible incident that was at least somewhat caused by left-wing agitators with bats being at an otherwise peaceful protest becomes.... evil Nazis kill an innocent woman
>>
>>137748494
He literally called a bunch of that other Anon's points "irrelevant whataboutism". It's such a blatant cop-out leftists use when they cannot defend their hypocrisy and need to deflect the criticism.

Also, yeah, people do have the right to assemble, like those white nationalists and supporters of preserving the CSA statues were doing with their legal permits. The other groups like antifa that showed up did not have permits and then fights break out.
They, however, do not have the right to assemble with the purpose of walking onto government property and tearing down a fucking 93 year old statue.

Why is everyone flinging shit at the group that followed the law in their assembly and were attacked, but not the groups that did not follow the law or the group that committed vandalism on government property while police watched? That's the problem here.
One city hauled away a man not breaking the law when he stood guard in front of Lee's statue, but allows a bunch of trash to tear another down? What is this shit?
>>
>>137751599
Another frightening part is there is years and years of footage of Antifa violence, yet the left media play dumb and avoid it and the public is completely unaware unless they directly live in an affected area. They might know "something" happened but all they'll get told is Antifa were the good guys.
>>
>>137751495

I'm not an american, I've often wondered what constitutional basis the North began a war against the south to eliminate slavery. The thirteenth amendment didn't exist, so how could the federal government legally justify imposing the abolition of slavery on the states?
>>
>>137751865

Well it's easy when you paint one side as Nazis, who have been caricatured as basically demons at this point. People probably think bringing bats and such is justified, because they don't realise most of these "evil nazis" are just regular people who were there to peacefully protest
>>
>>137751904
>I've often wondered what constitutional basis the North began a war against the south to eliminate slavery.

That isn't entirely what the war was about, that was a tiny part of the war.
>>
File: 1502837177511.jpg (73KB, 799x644px) Image search: [Google]
1502837177511.jpg
73KB, 799x644px
>>137751865
we simply are the most informed people. just do your part and inform people
>>
>>137733955

Can confirm, happening in Slovenia too atm
>>
>>137750245
Name calling is what little boys do. Grow some intellect.
>>
>>137751292
>the majority of normies think Antifa dindu nuffin
Fuck no, they don't. Do you live in San Francisco?
>>
>>137740088

>Being against the destruction/desecration of a Confederate General's statue means you should pick up a faggoty tiki torch and shout Nazi bullshit while doing its salute

the absolute state of Americans

I'm completely against the destruction of the statues that these brainless leftyfags are trying to push, specially of someone like General Lee, who was a very educated, humble and honourable man -- but hey, expecting the left to read about what they're supposedly criticising would be too much, it's much easier to just shout 'MUH RAYSISMMM'. But then again, flying Nazi Germany's flag as an American after a gorillion of your ancestors spilled their blood and guts in the Western Front to stop the Germans is just... unreachable levels of autism.

Audie Murphy would've torched all these fags were he still alive.
>>
Normal people realize theyre full of shit.
2020 belongs to Trump.
>>
File: 1447532593942.jpg (66KB, 536x274px) Image search: [Google]
1447532593942.jpg
66KB, 536x274px
>>137749879
>Why glorify something that fundamentally stands for hate?

m8 you're delusional. Preserving or keeping something around as a historical monument doesn't mean glorifying or revering it, and the idea that it's a "symbol of hate" and nothing else is a narrow-minded view of history.

Plus, this is just a slippery slope. If they see they can get away with removing confederate statues, they will go for other targets until almost nothing is left but MLK and Lenin statues. They'll remove statues of George Washington because he was a "slave owner", they already tried this with Thomas Jefferson. There's no reason to destroy part of your history because of misguided beliefs about "progressivism".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/
>Top UK university to replace portraits of bearded white scholars with ethnic minorities and women

http://www.newobserveronline.com/2016/12/uk-awards-barred-to-white-movies.html

>British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

>According to a Bafta statement, films will not be eligible for two of their main awards if they do not meet new “diversity criteria” to bring in “under-represented groups,” that is, anyone who is not white, male, or heterosexual.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098332/They-Kant-PC-students-demand-white-philosophers-including-Plato-Descartes-dropped-university-syllabus.html
>Students at a University of London college are demanding that such seminal figures as Plato, Descartes, Immanuel Kant and Bertrand Russell should be largely dropped from the curriculum simply because they are white.
>>
CAN THESE FAGS STOP COMPARING THEMSELVES TO THE AMERICAN ALLIED SOLDIERS. You went to cause a ruckus with some white losers, you are not a fucking hero. Everyone thinks so goddamn highly of themselves these days because they think they think the right way. It's honestly offensive comparing themselves to these actual heros the men not to long ago they called racists and would spit all over. FUCK LIBERALS
>>
>>137733955
It's pretty pathetic desu.
>>
>>137752402
>But then again, flying Nazi Germany's flag as an American after a gorillion of your ancestors spilled their blood and guts in the Western Front to stop the Germans is just... unreachable levels of autism.
We werent fighting Nazis, we were defending our allies. When the Nazis lost, a good chunk of them came and joined the US government.
>>
>>137734309
>against capitalism
>wears Fly Emirates shirt
>equipped with Amazon.com gear
>wielding weapons from Dicks Sporting Goods
>holding iPhones
HAHAHA
>>
>>137752145
>>137751904

In the simplest terms, the states were originally held to the same patriotism as the USA, but at the time it was state above country for most. The south joined the Union but came across a bunch of rules they didn't like, so they wanted to leave the Union - they were told they could not leave and would have go to war. Soldiers signed up to fight for their home (their state) which could fall on either side.
>>
>>137733955
The real question is, why are Trump's eyes glowing?
>>
>>137733955
The Russian Hoax is dead. Now they're trying to push chaos and unrest to overthrow Trump (by impeachment.)
>>
>>137751904
At the time the slavery part wasnt the biggest push into secession. Taxes were a part of it. Property rights were also a huge part. The 2/3rds compromise that liberals loooooove to bitch about these days was in fact crafted by non slave owners who didnt want the south to have representation based on population, so when tallied slaves only counted for 2/3 of a person, when it came to how the state was represented.
>>
File: f10.jpg (253KB, 1500x1159px) Image search: [Google]
f10.jpg
253KB, 1500x1159px
>>137751741
Don't worry too much about retards when the real subject is about Constitutional rights. Nobody is going to go against the Constitution and if they do, they will lose.

Refute his points but remind /pol/ what the real issue is.
>>
>>137733955
Kill Antifa
>>
There is no such thing as the "alt left". All week the left has been celebrating their extremists. It's normal. Antifa and BLM are just leftist groups, endorsed and supported by the left. Leftist extremism is normal, just call it the left, no need for the alt shit.
>>
>>137733955
Why the fuck are they equating antifa to ww2 American soldiers?
>>
File: 1481749738565.jpg (148KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481749738565.jpg
148KB, 960x750px
>>137752305
>reddit

They're the definition of cuckservatives.

Not only do these cucks would rather side with groups that hate whites and want to replace them, and instead he attacks groups that want to protect him, his race, religion, and his children's future, but he says YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO CONDEMN BOTH SIDES AND INSTEAD YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON ATTACKING THOSE EBUL RACIST WHITES. You shouldn't talk about violent leftist organizations because "at least dey not Nazees"

And getting upset over name-calling is what little girls do.
>>
>>137743443
>Larping is terrorism now

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1502833123001.jpg (380KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502833123001.jpg
380KB, 1200x1200px
>>137733955
>At the same time, more statues coming down by the hour.
That's what happens when you go kektard Jihadist. Congratulations. You fucked up big time as /pol/ always does. Now gtfo of my party you larping little faggot.

I also find it hilarious they try to say this because he's just about the most pro-Zionist president we've ever had.
>>
>>137736689
>righties
do you virgin?
>>
Brace yourselves. Our time has come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyixB5WXqLg [Embed]
To be noted while listening: You don't have to be black to be a Nigger. It's time to take action and do things right.
Protect our historical monuments, those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>137751495
Then put them in a museum. I have no problem with that. I also don't blame "the boys", I blame the adult depicted for pushing these young boys to their fate for insisting that other humans be submissive to them. I can obviously sense that u are ignorantly insensitive to the way slaves were treated then and how blacks have been treated since. Which gives me great clarity of your point of view. Look, put them in a museum, that's honestly where they belong. When those states put those monuments in place, most still held that ideology. I can tell u with no uncertainty that no black ppl had a say in them going up. That's not how this country operates anymore. We include not exclude. Anything else is insufficiently narrow.
>>
>>137751904
Slavery only became a major focus as propaganda in an attempt to shame Europe if they tried entering the war in support of the CSA. Long story short: Lincoln was an industrialists whore, so he was allowing his masters and their banker buddies to run wild and fuck over the agrarian and export dependent portion of the Union using the majority of those people's own money and legislation to do it. They responded, 'this is horse shit and you have a clear agenda, so we're out', and the north couldn't allow their abundant supply of raw goods to leave or they would have to suck 3rd world dick for resources to use in their factories.
There was no law against leaving, only insurrection, which is not the same as seceding, (and a preemptive response to retards, the states leaving would not usurp federal authority because the Fed did not own the states, they owned the District of Columbia).

It amazes me when leftists want to be snarky about the Civil War, but somehow think they have 100 percent legitimacy in creating and maintaining sanctuary cities.
>>
>>137733955
So the implication here is that anti fa alt left are these big buff patriots who have free license to attack and kill anyone they put the nazi label on (meaning all their opposition).

It is only a matter of time until alt-left lynches a white boi and livestreams it because they think it is socially acceptable, heroic even, to kill themselves a nazi.
>>
>>137751495
I also didn't promote destroying them. If ur gonna argue my point, at least argue a point I made.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.