[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black guy who murdered disabled white man in UK given 4 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 71

File: UKmurder.jpg (31KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
UKmurder.jpg
31KB, 634x431px
Swept under the rug and given a slap on the wrist.
Murdering white babies and setting a precedence by not punishing niggers who murder middle-aged white people for no reason. The UK hates white people
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html

His name was Andrew Young.
>>
>>137730509
I should also note that this particular nigger had a criminal history of robbery.
>>
>>137730592
t. German on vacation
>>
>>137730509
>In a display of callous indifference, Sherron O’Hagan said she did not know ‘what all the fuss was about’.
>The 41-year-old mother of three told the Mail: ‘It was just an accident. It’s not a big deal. This will all be forgotten tomorrow. He’s my son, what do you want me to say? He didn’t mean to kill him and that’s that.’
>Mrs O’Hagan, who was not married to Gill’s father Richard McKenzie, added: ‘This story will be the lining of chips tomorrow. I just don’t understand what all the fuss is about.’
>>
>>137730592
I hope Africans start killing Bong on streets in middle of a day
>>
>>137732344
>being this much of a nigger/lefty cuck
>>
>>137732344
They already are you fucking commie, not to mention raping kids all the time, that's the point.
>>
>>137730509
If anything it's too long. Did the cracker's ancestors have to endure Slavery? Didn't think so.
>>
>>137732339
hateful nigger will get sugar roasted (boiling water /sugar thrown in face) in nick
>>
>>137730509
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html
White privilege in action, nobody helping an dying old white man.
>>
>>137730509
good riddance, the day europe is free of wh*te scum will be the day world peace is achieved
>>
>>137730509
Assuming things like "intent" or "premeditation" matter in their criminal justice system, then it makes sense.

It'd be difficult to prove that he intended to kill him with that single punch, so a manslaughter verdict is to be expected.
>>
>>137732339
I fucking doubt it. He'll do fine. He'll be a muslim by the time he's out, if he isn't one already. Reminder that this cunt's mother has two other kids. If someone were to batter one of them to death apparently it wouldn't be a big deal according to her.
>>
>>137733146
meant for >>137732772
derp
>>
>>137730509
>a black man was able to "murder" a white man with a single punch

And yet people still debate on who the masterrace is

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>137730509
4 years from hitting someone in the face..
Sad that the guy died, but still.. If you walked down the street with your imaginary gf, and some African guy came up from behind and slapped her ass.
Would you punch him? what if he died from it, how many years would be reasonable punishment for the crime you have committed?
>>
>>137733088
The fact that he did it for literally no reason other than for the enjoyment is not important though somehow
>>
>>137732339
Look at this image and send bad thoughts her way.
>>
>>137733543
>pic related is a hesheboon
why do you show me these thing /pol/
>>
File: plato-quote.png (41KB, 570x345px) Image search: [Google]
plato-quote.png
41KB, 570x345px
>>137730509
" Lewis Gill, 21, jailed for 4 years for manslaughter"
" Gill, a convicted robber, could be released within two years"
" Today Lord Justice Treacy ruled the sentence was 'reasonable' "
White Live Does Not Matter.. in the UK
>>
Unlike in cucked countries like Canada and the USA people in the UK are allowed to punch each other. If you die in one hit from standing then it's your own fault for being a pussy.
It's not black privilege, it's just unusual to see a black guy getting away with a 1 punch murder as they usually don't have the punching power to do so. As the black guy actually got a prison sentence this actually proves that British cops are indeed racist as a White guy wouldn't see a court more than once nevermind a prison.
White guys in the UK get away with this at least several times a year. There was a case in the last decade where a British man in Spain 1hit killed a Spanish paedophile then got literally nothing.
>>
File: feels.png (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
62KB, 800x800px
I legitimately can't get actually angry at this shit happening in Europe anymore. Anywhere else, I can. But Europe? It's fucking impossible for me now. I'm sorry, but my rage is all but gone for Europe. You have to fix this yourselves.
>>
>>137733504
That's why he was found guilty of manslaughter.

It's obvious that he needlessly killed him. It's just much less obvious that he intended or expected to kill him.
>>
>>137733834
Get angry about your own shit first before you try to form an opinion on ours.
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
>>137733335
lmao, whites come from albinism, a disease, and they are deeply ashamed of it. sale

When you see them for what they really are, its truly a sad sight. They really beleive they are some differenent species. Too ashamed and too weak to handle the truth.
>>
>>137730509
The Establishment hates white people. Leftists have chosen to be Establishment cock holsters, bravo.
>>
>>137732344
Yeah ... but 1 second of our existence is worth more than your entires races history, so we can still laugh at you all thinking you are humans.
>>
>>137733790
>Punch a near-retarded guy and kill him
>It's his fault because he was a pussy
>>
>>137733936
Fuck off Ahmed, I know it's you.
>>
>>137733936
>>137733936
faggot you are way worse, you yurocucks have no sympathy from anyone cause of how pathetic youve acted over the years.
>>
>>137733543
someone seriously needs to go and kill this boon or its kid then have their only statment as, "I dont see what all the fuss is about"
>>
File: PopulationProjections.jpg (56KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
PopulationProjections.jpg
56KB, 620x428px
>>137730509

The trickle of Africans entering Europe will NOT slowdown but become or raging torrent of immigrants.
>>
>>137734040
pssst our skin doesnt look like that, on a fun note my mrs saw a thumbnail of a black cock on pol the other day and thought it was a picture of a turd. Enjoy life shit dick

Fucking Captcha Helicopter xD
>>
>>137733790
You're allowed to fight in the US if both sides agree.
>>
>>137730509
How long do people get jailed for hate crimes? Like 6 years?
>>
>>137733895
>Niggers do not understand that actions have consequences
I suppose you might have a point
>>
>>137733790
No you aren't, spastic. You can defend yourself, but you can't just go up and smack someone.
>>
>>137734471
So someone could talk shit and you just have to walk away if they don't agree to fight? How honouracucked of you.
>>
>>137732699
Germans/Britons were murdered, raped and enslaved by Romans for muchl onger than 200 years you niggerfaggot
>>
>>137734723
Give them a break, they putting all their historical work into looking for confederate statues in America.
>>
>>137734621
On the assumption that the person dies:
>Hit someone, no reason: Prison.
>Hit someone, incited by something such as swears: Court, no sentence.
>Hit someone in self defence: Make a statement to police.
>>
>>137732699
Fuck you. Niggers kidnapped people from southern Britain and enslaved them while selling their own people to white slavers. Read a book sometime.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
>>137734457
You came from albinos and your VERY ashamed rofl.
>>
>>137732633
British scum did same to Africans long time ago,this is just revenge get it?And modern British Men being a coward and a wimp will only make it easy.Payback British racists
>>
>>137734882
Yeah I've noticed kek. And you'd think the confederacy would be the ultimate inspiration to antifa considering they ACTUALLY fucking rebelled and fought an ACTUAL revolution and nearly won, but no... muuhhhh raciss because commies go hand in hand with niggers and mudskins all of a sudden
>>
>>137735173
Nope. We are talking about events that were happening at the same time. In fact blacks and arabs enslaved whites before whites enslaved blacks, but shit happens.
>>
File: Alt-retards.png (446KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-retards.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>137735274
Thats why were not commies you fucking retard.
>>
>>137735079
LOL this fucking meme
really faggot? Do you have even the slightest idea of how genetics work or are you just a nigger using google to 'whiteysubhoomans' larp?
>>
>>137733790
>Unlike in cucked countries like Canada and the USA people in the UK are allowed to punch each other.

No you fucking idiot. It's because Americans understand that actions have consequences you fucking shitskin bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U

And that 'british' guy was a shitskin. So no fuck off with that.
>>
File: maude.png (215KB, 489x374px) Image search: [Google]
maude.png
215KB, 489x374px
>>137732339
my blood is fucking boiling cunt
sort out your fucking country dad ffs you're embarrasing me
>>
>>137735385
Black slavery is worse because we say so. Even your own government and media agrees, cracker.
>>
>>137735479
>were
Learn grammar shitskin.
>>
>>137735541
We sent him to because he's a shitskin and he had no reason. A White guy with a reason wouldn't even get to waste police time.
>>
That's because they want their pets to be violent.

They need the destruction because they serve their father the devil
>>
>>137735782
You're having a fucking laugh right? When white guys are being nicked for twitter posts, and putting bacon on mosques, you want to tell me whites get it easy? If a white knocks out and kills a nigger, it will be steven lawrence all over again, we will never hear the fucking end of it.

The court system tends to punish niggers more because they offend more. Shitskins are a plague wherever they go.
>>
>Implying if a white nationalist had killed a BLM or Antifa member we would even be talking about jail time.
All he did was punch him not his fault the guy died.
>>
every day they test us

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137735173
Niggers will never have payback, for one thing you are cursed by inferior nigger genes so will never have the IQ to pose a significant threat. Secondly you either kill each other in gang wars or get yourself put in prison, thirdly Britain is full, even the genuine refugees are lucky to get immigration status, so what are the odds you spear chuckers will get residency here?
So better to spend your resources trying to figure out how to advance beyond mud huts while our nation enjoys a new technological revolution.
>>
>>137735984
Unless he punched himself, it is. Niggers don't understand forethought, utterly lack it. It doesn't matter your fucking intentions. Throw the book at the cunt and you'll learn one way or another.

Better yet, make the world lighter, and just rope them.
>>
File: Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg (109KB, 484x727px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg
109KB, 484x727px
>>137735681
Get a girlfriend and get over your whore of a mothers divorce broken home billy. I have a sexy blue eyed white gf. TFW when cum in tight white pussy. Get rekt betashitstain, southern poorfag.
>>
>>137735672
>Not knowing about the muslim slave trade
>Not knowing that it was inarguably and unambiguously worse than the British slave trade
>Not knowing that it started earlier
>And ended later
>Not knowing that there are still millions of slaves in Africa
>Not knowing that the British were the first to abolish slavery and violently pressured other countries into doing the same
>Actually being this ignorant
>Not caring that blacks and arabs still enslave blacks today
>But somehow it matters that other blacks were enslaved a couple of hundred years ago
>>
>>137735974
"Inciting hatred" is a crime. Punching someone isn't. Manslaughter is a crime but if it was the result of a single punch from standing it gets written off.
We have several 1 hit kill cases a year. You don't hear about them unless you're a local or in the police because it's literally nothing and will usually just get a single line or a small article in the local paper.

Twitter posts and donating bacon are much more serious than punching people to our police force.
>>
File: whites.png (422KB, 1752x674px) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
422KB, 1752x674px
>>137735484
Youre just a lonely sissy white boy who gets NO PUSSY. You have NO GAME. NO SOCIAL SKILLS. Nothing of value really.

Aww? Did whore mommy file for divorce? She ruined your entire life? Aww im sorry sissy.
>>
>>137736454
>Punching someone is not a crime in the UK
>This is what darkies actually believe
>>
>>137736500
>Nothing of value really.

That's pretty much niggers as a whole. Who had to bitch about white women not paying them attention because they have been trained too. lol. Niggers are the biggest whiners going, you put them in suits, they steal from you in the court room instead. They are a biological weapon, and they WILL be culled. No way the elites will put up with their shit, it's why you're being set up.
>>
>>137736212
Intent matters, as does degree of force look it up.
>>
File: 1495651590691.jpg (175KB, 679x429px) Image search: [Google]
1495651590691.jpg
175KB, 679x429px
>>137730509
PHYSICALLY REMOVE ALL NIGGERS
>>
>>137736789
We have classifications for bodily harm. A single punch is considered literally nothing.
>>
>>137736454
>"Inciting hatred" is a crime. Punching someone isn't.

Yes it fucking is you idiot. Punching someone is assault you stupid shitskin cunt. Clearly this case didn't get written off, he got 4 years for it. The only reason the 'justice' system even gives low sentences is because of lack of prison spaces, and not understand that niggers will never learn.

It's why you should be culled instead, nothing of value would be lost. Ever.
>>
>>137736454
If someone dies from an assault, it was at one point supposed to be murder.
>>
File: london mayor.png (43KB, 702x236px) Image search: [Google]
london mayor.png
43KB, 702x236px
>>137736820
stfu old man. I get that your a fuckign LOOOSER,. i get you have NOTHING going for yourself. NO FEMALE ATTENTION. Fucking sad mate. You fucking beta loser.

Youre not gonna cull shit. You cant even get a girlfriend you beta faggot. fucking old man lmao. what a focking waste m8.
>>
>>137736833

>killing someone isnt a foreseeable consequence of punching them in the head

Intent may matter but foreseeable consequences matter more. I can sue or charge someone if I am injured as a result of a foreseeable consequence they failed to mitigate, why should this be different?
>>
>>137732772
Ban assault water now
>>
>>137736833
He was a mindless thug, and go 4 years for it, no shit intent matters, the chimp chimped out, and the state punished him for it.

Should of got the fucking rope. Never indulge niggers standards.
>>
>>137737011
It's still a crime though. Really, It is. I promise.
>>
>>137736383
>get over your whore of a mothers divorce broken home billy
ahahah atleast I know my father nigger
>I have a sexy blue eyed white gf
larp as fuck enjoy those sheckles though commifaggot gr8 bait m8
>>
>>137730509
Brits actually want it, don't they? I mean their government keeps provoking their subjects with shit like that as if it's their intention to provoke a violent uprising of the white middle class man. With some success, as we've seen in the total breakdown of law and order for a week in the summer of 2011.

But what else must be done to make it a lasting revolution that will sweep away all the dirt and guillotine the complete upper class?
>>
>>137737138
>Stuff

In short, you know it's fucking true. You know that wherever you go, you're hated. You bitches bitch and white and complain, you have to always be the center of attention. Fact is you're trying your luck, the whole fucking world is getting sick of your shit, it's why China was sent into Africa to sort out your bullshit.

You're hated, you know you are, and culling is easy, hell you fucknuts do it yourself, you don't understand consequences, you won't see it coming when whitey has enough. I've seen this shit before, it never ends well for your kind.

Your entire race is a failure, you brought nothing to the world, you will leave soon enough.
>>
>>137737395
Brexit is going to be the end of the Tory party. And they'll be replaced with something closer to UKIP.
>>
>>137737173
He would have continued beating him otherwise like many other niggers, do this was one punch.
>>
>>137733834
lmao pussy
cucks like you is the reason why whites are so easy to kill
>>
I don't see what the issue is here? A fat white man gets killed in one punch by a cotton picker because of inferior genes. That nigger did your gene pool a favour.
Also the nigger gets to go where he belongs, in jail.
>>
>>137730509
Still not on canada's level. At least he wasn't released after killing a random guy on the bus and eating him because satan told him to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsQ_TGy2jf0
>>
>>137736833
>intent matters
So you are saying that randomly attacking a cognitively impaired person should be taken in account and should have weighed in the sentence? I totally agree with you
>>
>>137737395
>total breakdown of law and order for a week in the summer of 2011
>Some thug gets shot by the police while on his way to committing a murder
>Mass chimp out everywhere
>>
>>137737565
Im not even black you dumb LONELY FAGGOT. you pathetic LONELY motherfucker. Im non white and I have a SEXY blue eyed white girlfriednd. I play her ass and tits. I fuck her every week. Im fuckin SATED you little lonely BITCH.

Here I am coming to your safe space and shitting on your old man face. Fucking faggot lonely LOSER.
>>
>>137737610
I just read that your government is pushing for a treaty that for a fixed time allows trade without tariffs. Because it's now almost certain that the Brexit won't be negotiated in the two years.

Let's see what really happens in that time.
>>
Whites are hated by all non-whites and liberal whites. When critical numbers are met in USA and Europe you'll get to see the next mass genocide.
>>
>>137730509
dying of a single punch because youre a weak piece of shit isnt murder
the cop that strangled the black guy to death is also a murderer if thats your fucking neo nazi logic, fucking racist DUMBFUCK
>>
>>137738009
>I fuck her every week.
9/10 lad
audibly kek'd
>>
>>137738005
I don't recall what caused it, but I remember it was spectacular and frightening because it's not Albania or some African shithole, but so close by.
Anyway good there's not as many guns around as in the US, or the death toll would have been 20 times as high.
>>
>>137738159
Youre a fucking loser mate. Have you got laid at all this year? Do you get any female attention? No. Youre a fucking loser who was OSTRACIZED by society. KYS, you fucking failed.
>>
>>137730509
MAN DIES AFTER A SINGLE PUNCH TO THE FACE BECAUSE HES A WEAK SLACKJAWED CUNT

DONT BELIEVE FAKE NEWS TITLE BULLSHIT

IT ISNT MURDER. THE GUY IS A WEAK POS THATS ALL
>>
>>137738009
You're a nigger, inside and out you stupid fuckstick. Nice use of caps there, what is this 1995? I'm not lonely nigger, don't lack for female attention neither. You on the other hand are a larping dickwad, Fuck 'her' every week eh? holy shit, i wouldn't put up with that crap, you must have a really low sex drive.

kek, 'she' rations your sex. You're only sated once a week by a trogg that only lets you fuck her once a week, probably because she can't stand the smell.

/pol/ isn't a safe space bitch, it's you fuckers who always cry about wanting one. You're lost, you stupid nigger. Times running out for you shitskin...
>>
>>137738009
>when your biggest achievement is having a white gf
>top kek
White girls are easy bud, don't kid yourself.
>>
Only 4 years? lol
>>
>>137738264
>Gets laid once a week
>Thinks this is boastworthy

Hurry up nigger and clean the cum of her boyfriends out of her cunt. It's not your day today.
>>
>>137738022
Negotiating full hard Brexit in ten years would be difficult. At this point, they're either going to have to cancel Article 50 or go for cliff edge Brexit, and their core support will hang them it.
>>
>>137738128
>strangled
>ODed after swallowing crushed up caffeine pills and paracetamol that he thought was coke and was trying to sell
>martyr
>>
>>137738361
>approving random violence
Kys nigger
>>
>>137736500
and you're a white cuck commie larping as a nigger on 4chan for sheckles
>>
>>137738508
t. lonely failed beta who gets no pussy

once a week at least lol, I often do it 2-3 times a day buddy. Do you have a white girlfriend? Oh you dont. Youre a fucking loser who has no game or social skills.
>>
>>137733834

Yes, because you've been SOOO helpful in other parts of the world with your internet crying
>>
>>137730509
Too bad he wasn't wearing a doctor's lab coat. The left would celebrate.
>>
>>137738264
>Have you got laid at all this year? Do you get any female attention? No
You realise that it's not difficult to get laid. This makes you seem like a 13 year old kid tbqh
>>
>>137738641
.t lonely poorfag
>>
File: 1475510183618.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1475510183618.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>137738009
>I fuck her every week
LLLLAAAAARRRPPPP KEK
>>
>>137738770
You "realize" fucking retard. I know its easy bitch. But you dont get any faggot. Stop acting like you know what youre talking about. You have no game buddy. You fucking wasted your life faggot.
>>
>>137738519
Neither of that is a good option for you. I keep hoping that the pragmatists win and come up with a solution that works for both sides. But seeing how there's always going to be an election campaign in at least two of the 28 countries, there will always be some strong rhetoric that disturbs the process. (We're having a nationwide election on September 24th.)
>>
>>137738825
yo youre finally back? I thought you were still crying over your whore of a mothers divorce =(

Getting laid is easy when you weren't raised by a whore.
>>
>>137738692
hahaha, you bragged about once a week, realised you were being laughed at, so had to up it! Bitch she puts you on ice, you smell bad and you fucking know it. I'm will to bet she allows you to fuck her, once a week, and for those 3 minutes you're eurphoric. Then you have to make candles with the cum of her other lovers.

No i don't have a white girlfriend, i have a white wife. 5 kids too. You're the loser with once a week sex.

Go put your chastity belt on, you're her bitch, bitch.
>>
Sick of bitch ass niggas playa hatin on young senpaitachi simply trying to score some doe so they kids can be driven around in a escalator, yall bitch ass playa hates against niggas makin money on the side? When u be on dat hustlin shit u gast to drop fools sometimes mang, dats dat. If u dont like dat shit then u a bitch, straight up bitch. U niggas don't know how to trap, might as well just gibe up ur manhood whit bois cuz u fgts are a bunch of shook bitches baka. Don't be talking that playa hatin gay shit round me son, i knock yo blocks off mang, I roll around wit spinners mang! I got multiple side bitches boi! And I don't wear t shirts more than once, I throw them bitches away, popping fresh tags, clean white jordans mang, I'm chain is yo annual earning mang, no wonder yo bitch asses be hatin mang. Stay mad whit bois, not our fault u guys cant make it in dis hustlin game that is life mang!!! hahah, we dancin while we fuck u bitches mang1
>>
>>137737325
I know my father too, hes a doctor faggot. Sorry you dont have a sexy white gf like me you loser.
>>
>>137739097
>Getting laid is easy when you weren't raised by a whore.

Not by you though, you only get laid once a week. Be honest, the bitch is your mother right?
>>
>>137739239
>I know my father too, hes a doctor faggot.

What like a Dr Dre? Aspiring rapper? kek you stupid fucking nigger. You have a fat landwhale of a bitch who lets you cum in her once a week.
>>
>>137739239
ooohhhh so you're either a fucking poo pajeet or a ch
>>
>>137738971
Here's the thing. It's about confidence. When you know that you are superior to pakis and niggers, have a decent job, and look vaguely decent, that puts you above a significant number of other men right off the bat, and you will get laid if you feel like it, as long as you aren't a complete sperg.
>>
File: giphy.gif (496KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
496KB, 500x375px
>>137739379
Once a WEEK
>>
>>137733543
>black people with straight hair
gets me every time, fully triggered
how dare they culturally appropriate straight hair
>>
>>137732344
i agree, let's escalate it into a race war.
>>
>>137732339
You realise that Ireland's IQ has been steadily trending up the last couple decades.

Entirely a coincidence.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_1c2.jpg (130KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_1c2.jpg
130KB, 640x479px
>>137738009
>I play her ass and tits
>I fuck her every week
Keks for days
>>
Around blacks . . .

Never relax.
>>
>>137738815
ahahahah I have more money in my day trading account than you're entire family faggot kek
>>
>>137739526

Can you breathe with your head so far up his asshole?
>>
>>137738611
>first its murder now its random violence
lmao
go fucking hang yourself shit eating gypsy dumbfuck
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101KB, 696x497px) Image search: [Google]
Indian_woman.jpg
101KB, 696x497px
>>137738373
Lmao youre fucking LONELY AS SHIT old man. I only go to her place on the weekends because we both work you neet.

Time is soo running! we destreoyed your faggot movement bitch. Pol doing a whole 180. "Guiz we need to elave this nazi shit behind.. nobody likes us guiz.. everyone hates us guis.. I wanna Kill myself goys, im really depressed"

Lmao pol is so pathetic. I come BTFO of you sissys every fucking day. Every day I reduce you fucking losers. Im always kicking sand in your face and theres nothing you sissy white losers are ever gonna do about it.

This is it faggot, The best you can do. We threw your shitty tea into the harbor bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

https://cdns.efukt.com/2016/04/cc8d5777d00c_efukt.mp4
>>
File: 1490053180471.png (43KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490053180471.png
43KB, 634x566px
>>137739526
>Once a WEEK

He bragged about it thinking 'That'll show'em'. Stupid nigger. Shes cheating on him garunteed. It's probably the most excitement he gets all week, all 3 minutes of it.
>>
>>137739684
>tfw letting in more muslims, niggers, europoors, etc. actually improves your average IQ
>tfw potatonigger
>>
>>137732446
>>137732633
Why don't you kill em as answer to this shit?
>>
>>137739884
You haven't quite mastered English, have you? Please, no rage.
>>
File: america.jpg (40KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
40KB, 600x305px
>>137739518
t. complete sperg who gets NO pussy.

Stfu ugly ass loser. lmfao. Beta shit.

https://youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc?t=1m16s
>>
>>137739693
t. gets no pussy

Know your place inbred southern poorfag.
>>
File: tumblr_npic5qpsyL1qfhnypo1_1280.jpg (78KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npic5qpsyL1qfhnypo1_1280.jpg
78KB, 854x634px
>>137739884
>>137739867
>>137739845
>>137739813
Thread officially derailed, eternal Jew in play
>>137739742
>actually comments on thread
*TIPS REVIEW*
>>
>>137739953
Shipping off retarded mongs to the UK seems to be what did it.

Also
>UK
>white
>>
>>137739813
Doubtful, my family are surgeons. Youre just a lonely inbred southern poorfag. Stfu old man. Ol boomer. rofl. Fucking failure.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_183.jpg (173KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_183.jpg
173KB, 750x725px
>>137740112
top kek I'm not even southern or poor
>>
File: 1500232142495.jpg (97KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500232142495.jpg
97KB, 650x700px
>>137739884
Holy shit. So once a week is the only time you fuck her? Jesus christ man, shes fucking around, or you have such a low sex drive that you can't even be considered a man, and she works too? Probabvly fucking around, no way a woman is happy with once a week, unless she cheating on you. lol.

The movements going fine, everyday the left marks its cards, shows its colours, it's glourious. You want to read the comment sections, your kind days are numbered./pol/ isn't doing anything but exposing you fuckers. Everyday you mark your cards, every day more and more join us. You're pissing in the ocean if you think you're making a difference.

You're a no mark nigger, you once a week fucker. hahaha
>>
>>137739867
You can kill a person by randomly attacking them, just like that nigger did. Is that too hard to grasp? Go back to your cotton fields
>>
>>137730509
do 4chinsters unironically think they are the only ones seeing this shit?
it's just that the white way of doing things is getting yourself nice and mad, so once the civil wars or whatnot pop off, you ruthlessly annhilate everyone no questions asked
this is of course a stark contrast to down low chimping non-whites are fond off, and we've yet to see which way is "better"
thing is, white people do like living comfy and the comfyness has been on the down lately
so watch out, shitskins :^)
>>
>>137739144
Yea a fucking FAT wife rofl and FAT worthless kids. You fucking BETA. pic related is the BEST you can get.

Do me a favor you fucking loser. Go stare into your ugly ass wifes double chin. And realize i was right. Youre a fucking failure who had to settle on some ugly chubby bitch no one else wanted.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 240x210px
>>137740198
They still poo in the loo
>>
This belongs on the eternal Arsenal thread on /sp/
Otherwise known as the Fly Emirates general
>>
>>137730509
>Black guy
>gorilla
>>
>>137740046
>t. retard
You don't get it do you.
This
>>137740140
is how you banter with a bong. Top banter from this spudcommie.
>>
File: doubt.png (314KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
314KB, 900x900px
>>137730509
What does """four years""" end up being in the UK? Out in two?
>>
File: 1500745421394.jpg (87KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1500745421394.jpg
87KB, 450x495px
>>137740509
>>
>>137739379
We live in America, that country you cant afford lol. I have a sexy white girlfriend who I can have sex with anytime I want.

Stop projecting your UGLY fat double chinned wife on me. You know shes fucking chubby. You know she has a double chin. Stfu you loser. Take care of your 5 kids POOR old man. You fucking failing them you stupid retard. Wasting your time on 4chan rofl. What afucking old useless rotting piece of shit.
>>
>>137740493
>Yea a fucking FAT wife rofl and FAT worthless kids. You fucking BETA. pic related is the BEST you can get.

Can't even post a pic, you once a week fuckbitch, lol shes cheating on you and you want to take your shitskin anger out on us. hahaha, man the fuck up will you, put your foot down Mr Onceaweek.

Your girlfriends cheating on you, she only lets you fuck her once a week, your race will be wiped out. Everyone hates shitskins for good reasons.

Once a week... my sides!
>>
>>137733543
What an ugly cunt, hope her rapemurder lines the chips in a few weeks.
>>
>>137740198
>Not southern or Poor
What kind of surgeons are they? Funny how their shitbrain son doesn't even understand basic genetics yet he was raised by surgeons kek
>>
File: smilingbino.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smilingbino.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>137739942
t. british logic.

It woudltn even matter faggot. Cuz I have game and social skills lol. I could get another white woman anytime I want. I have to turn down white women here in America when I go out, cuz I alreayd have a gf lol. TFW.
>>
>>137740493
>shits on whitey
>thinks that having white gf is the high point of his life
Not even a reasonable LARP, try harder next time faggot
>>
>>137740787
You can't be serious, right?
>>
>>137730509
It's not his fault. The UK just knows that niggers are too stupid to be responsible for their own murders.
>>
File: salty.jpg (19KB, 480x389px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
19KB, 480x389px
>>137734040
I'd still rather be albino than cursed with this shit skin.
>>
>>137740787
>I have a sexy white girlfriend who I can have sex with anytime I want.
such good bait.You deserve the sheckles you are earning with these (Yous)
>>
>>137740787
> once a week
> anytime
sexy white girlfriends fuck for days, you're a lying permavirgin
off yourself
>>
File: Darwin.jpg (205KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin.jpg
205KB, 1024x760px
>>137740787
Ha ha ha.. you dumb nigger... fantasizing you're Asian.
>>
>>137732282
HAHAHAH OMG "shaisa, Wo bin ich?"
>>
File: GeneCombination.png (348KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
GeneCombination.png
348KB, 683x619px
>>137740857
oh lmao here you go. Okay sure. Lets pretend your wife isnt some chubby ugly bitch, who was the only thing you could get. Rofl.
>>
>>137740787
>We live in America, that country you cant afford lol.

I don't think anyone can buy an entire country you stupid fuck, not that i would want to. Nigger you fuck that slag once a week, shes a slag, and only lets you play with her tits and fuck her once a week. You don't make a dent in /pol/, you never got Hillery elected, you were wrong in everything, and don't have any balls.

Mr Playwithhertitsfuckonceaweek.

Christ. i would go spare if it was only once a week. How do you cope? Family?
>>
>>137741119
as if some britpaki 4chinster has 5 kids though, come on you're both liars lmfao
>>
>>137740935
You fucking lonely though, you ostracized loser piece of shit. How bout you use your day trading money to get yourself an escort you sad beta faggot.
>>
>>137741038
Um, a sexy whtie girl to have sex with is pretty easy when youre not a sissy white male.
>>
File: 1386783633960.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1386783633960.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>137732339
>Sherron O’Hagan
>>
>>137741046
t. europoor
>>
>>137732339
Niggerlovers should be shot.
>sure, my niglet murdered. What's the big deal? He's a niglet!
>>
>>137732339
Niggers can't into life value
>>
>>137740984
Yup, British logic. I have it, you don't have any logic, because you're barely a human.

>>137740984
>Cuz I have game and social skills

The only game you know is game of thrones, your social skills are explaining to your only friend why you girlfriend isn't cheating on you, and that there is a valid reason why you can only play with her tits and fuck her once a week.

>>137741118
Sure, if you want to pretend that, go ahead. Whatever makes you feel better nigger. lolonceaweek.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_15a.jpg (35KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_15a.jpg
35KB, 300x315px
>>137741338
$0.07 shekels has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>137741436
Cringe
>>
>>137741119
Youre a fucking loser mate. You kocked up some fatty. You got fatty children running around. Youre not doing shit for them. Being fatty beta on 4chan.

Know your place faggot. All you have to do is go stare DEEP into your wifes double chin and you will know how right I am. Sad.
>>
>>137730509
British justice system is a fucking farce.
>>
>>137741218
You don't have a clue, you have no idea the types of people that browse 4chan, if the idea that people are neckbeard losers who can't get laid is what makes you comfortable with your own fuckups, you go ahead and tell yourself that.

Some of us live in the real world though. Crazy eh?
>>
>>137740787
I hope you are baiting. You sound 10 years old and over stimulated.
>>
>I have to turn down white women here in America when I go out, cuz I alreayd have a gf lol
>Able to cheat on his gf but chooses not to. Confirmed not black. I'd still give this 9/10 lad. It was a solid effort overall.
>>
>>137741579
At what Ahmed?
>>
>>137730509
wait, 4 years?
isnt that the punishmentment if you say something like 'man i am so angry, i should have punched the black guy back' on teitter??
>>
File: hate31.png (21KB, 616x190px) Image search: [Google]
hate31.png
21KB, 616x190px
>>137730509
that's a fucking disgrace. Keep letting these spoiled brats shit all over civilization, and it will only get worse.
>>
File: HesAGoodBoy.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
HesAGoodBoy.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>137741436
Trying so hard. You flustered old man? Just wipe your tears away usng your wifes loose skin.

TFW when you got a sexy white girl.
>>
>>137741330
Yes. Yes. Take our people. Good workers!
>>
File: sunburn.jpg (143KB, 497x735px) Image search: [Google]
sunburn.jpg
143KB, 497x735px
>>137741657
This is why they hated you btw.
>>
>>137741599
You're a shitskin who thinks he's changing pol once shitpost at a time, you're up against goliath and you're not even a david. You're a nigger. You're pissing in the ocean and posting shit, because your girlfriend who is cheating on you only lets you play with her tits and fuck her once a week.

Go on nigger, Brag some more about something, it always ends badly for you.
>>
>>137741620
> i got 4 keeds!
yeah sure thing bud
I actually get vanned for posting my hot exes every other month, and some pasty fucker can't even screencap a stroller or I don't fucking know a baby's leg, you've got so many kids don't make me fuuuuckin laugh
>>
>>137741232
>ostracized
awe we're using big words now!
What kind of surgeons are your parents alphapoo? Let's see how deep this LARP can go
>>137741305
Thats so fucking cute knowing that in reality, maybe 10% of white women are attracted to shitskins unless money is involved. IE your white girl is only dating you for that rich poo surgeon money your parents give you faggot. Ever wonder why she only lets that gross, rancid, poo-shlong near he vag only once a week?
>>
File: e5e.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
e5e.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>>137741118
>14 likes
>>
>>137733543
I sent the hex her way
>>
>>137741930
>because your girlfriend who is cheating on you only lets you play with her tits and fuck her once a week.
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>137741906
Explain.
>>
>>137741775
I just google imaged that picture, and watta fucking surprise, Mr once a week play with my tits is just a fucking troll. Nigger! Billy bullshitter! Fucking hell, my sides..
>>
>>137733790
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull
>>
>>137741775
>complains about white race
>idolizes white gf
Weak bait mate
>>137741930
>implying that nigger faggot has a gf to cheat on him
>>
It's technically "manslaughter," with the key difference lying in intent (you don't usually try to kill someone by punching them once, but it does happen).

I don't know if that's the logical way to do it, but it is how most first world countries handle it. I'd argue that a lot of things that are decisively considered "murders" do not cleanly fall on one side or the other with this logic. You could stab someone with a knife expecting them to live long enough to get to the er, or hold them underwater thinking they'll come to if you pull them out after they stop struggling. Bodily harm is always the intent unless it's premeditated.
>>
File: pol step dad.jpg (204KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
pol step dad.jpg
204KB, 900x719px
>>137741930
But she doesnt cheat on me, she loves me lol. And if she did I woudlnt care rofl. Id just get a new one. Sexier girls have tried to sleep with me and Ive turned em down. No big. I can get em anytime I really want.

Nice camparison. totally worked out for you lol.

David and goliath rofl. Youre no goliath. Youre the fucking rejected ostracized autist looosers of society. And I just come here to pick on you miserable pieces of shit for fun. For the lulz.
>>
>>137742233
He is saying that the entire white population of the world evolved from a recessive gene associated with only 0.05% of humanity.
>>
File: arenige.png (861KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
arenige.png
861KB, 800x558px
>>137741839
Irish confirmed as fifth column. mfw.
>>
File: mildpain.jpg (10KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
mildpain.jpg
10KB, 391x391px
>>137742027
Ever wonder why your mother filed for divorce? Was it because your dad was a loser? Was is because she didnt love you? Or was it because she just loved step dad cock more than the wellbeing of her own flesh and blood?

Theres no cure for whore mother billy.
>>
File: nigel.png (423KB, 960x501px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
423KB, 960x501px
>>137732339
>It’s not a big deal

No words to describe how hard i want to eradicate humanity.
>>
File: isobel.jpg (43KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
isobel.jpg
43KB, 360x600px
>>137741952
I find it comical that insecure faggots like you can't belive people have sex outside. I know right? You don't get vanned, you get banned because you're a billy bullshitter.

Anyway, heres my youngest. Weep fucker. Some of us do our bit, others are failures like you. You insecure little bitch.

>>137742180
>Why do you keep posting this?

Read. The. Fucking. Thread.
>>
>>137730509
>can be out in 2 years
Can still get to kill 30 more people in his lifetime.
>>
>>137742251
>>implying that nigger faggot has a gf to cheat on him

She lets him fuck her once a week!
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
albino indian boys.jpg
218KB, 1200x880px
>>137742233
What they taught you about albinos in schools was a lie. Whites derived from albinos.

Pic related. Middle right, basically matt damons son. Middle. Orange hair. "But albinos are supposed to have red eyes and white hair!"

You live in the matrix. An artificial world.
>>
>>137742242
Never said that was me faggot, read the tittle of the image you fucking moron. I feel the same way tho.
>>
File: 1500918074621s.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1500918074621s.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>137741718
>>137742605
Slow down Goyim, I only have so many shekels! you know us, we're just poor folk.
>>
File: portugal.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
portugal.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>137742251
t. non white, brown beggar =(
>>
>>137742630
>humanity
>>
File: 1490053033944.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490053033944.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>137742422
>But she doesnt cheat on me, she loves me lol

hahah

>>137742422
>nd if she did I woudlnt care rofl.

You already know it! You're slowly putting the pieces together from me pointing out to you that once a week is garbage! holy fucking shit, i knew you niggers were dumb but fucking hell man. I kinda feel bad, you make no mark in life, you have to come on here to brag. Here...of all fucking places, and you just make yourself look like a cunt. Wow.

I feel bad for picking on you. Mr Onceaweek.

Not really.
>>
>>137742786
Lel I make u dumb post. I troll u.
>>
>>137743085
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=sbi:AMhZZis91oxFiDvgcNBMfwhG8fBqijxBRs4irLi0JxeKDm4ziyfH3HiRHO20Q_1ztzWgKOZVyMF9FbKvRSBlWSU-h4M5cgZ4SfU4hedsRtjDDauJG_1GOg3LZB6JSTQmEx13rVd3kwmrA8vQ9q5GDpgOlCgpIgLyRtrJw0lDuSP73zOuhnnRvCn-UPX0ApyUjJGKbkHfgh0EaGYrI2Rfr3nrMrZTpbfXBzXUZZDmzjv8LOLZwjv4SXJdfMmr32edS3zubCQmGhYql7vq1sbSXSDmFe4PeMywu51rtKHFQkf8xLIqVaaxN7wNBHpmUgooW9aM_1xm8WmU7xa&ei=h26UWdOBCsHKwAKm2LKIDA&start=10&sa=N&biw=1920&bih=971
>>
>>137742734
Now post the pic of your fat double chinned wife.
>>
>>137730509
you were doing good up until the nigger bullshit...fuck you leaf
>>
>>137743217
U mad?
>>
>>137742868
>Never said that was me faggot

didn't imply it was you dickhead, but fuck you post that image alot, it's you isn't it? You're the Hapa that comes in here posting nigger shit? We were told about you ages ago, can't remember you name though, that's how important you are.

lol..i know you know.
>>
>>137742976
>posting "naturalized" running monkeys
Weak banter, faggot.
>>
>>137743079
Damn old man. You seem really flustered. Could it be because your poor and waste your time on 4chan instead of thinking about your 5 kids?

Should I get a fat wife like you who has no chance of sleeping with anyone else?
>>
>>137743217
haha, why so you can seethe with fury Mr onceaweek?

Don't you have to make candles out of the cum of your wifes lovers?
>>
>>137743472
>Claims to not be white
>Doesn't hold fat white women in the highest regard

Hmmm something doesn't add up here.
>>
>>137743406
Damn old pol paranoia setting in. Listen old man. Take care of your kids you worthless failure. Wouldnt want them becoming "boipucci"
>>
>>137742786
White people look they way they are because 3% of our genetic makeup was inherited from Neanderthals from when early man mated with them in Europe. For a reference, you and a banana share 61% of the same DNA, so 3% is pretty fucking huge.
>>
>>137743449
t. self hating brown man.
>>
>>137742734
> a britpaki stealing photos of his uncle's kids
that's a new low, shitskin-o, do you know what a fucking screencap is or are you actually no-jokes retarded?
and for someone who "tells" others to "read.the.thread" like some bullied sadcase that never got to tell anyone anything, you should watch out who YOU talk about "muh sex" to, since at 24 not only have I already unloaded over more 10/10s than you've even thought of talking to, I'm NOT married so a fucking baby which every bitch I've ever met, wanted from me is hardly fucking impressive
I wanted to know if a 4chinster has 4 kids, not if some faggot can post his cousin
>>
>>137743554
do you like your wifes double chin? Or could you do without it? Youre gonna stare direclty into it later, and youre gonna be soo mad as you remember this conversation.
>>
>>137730509
>negroid criminal gets 4 years for crime
lol, he would get a minimum of 10 or 15 years here
>>
File: poorpattys.png (426KB, 740x339px) Image search: [Google]
poorpattys.png
426KB, 740x339px
>>137743587
t. "The irish arent white"
>>
File: 1485254638463.png (65KB, 1841x318px) Image search: [Google]
1485254638463.png
65KB, 1841x318px
>>137743472
No one is flustered Onceaweek. You like to pretend people are, because this is the only way you get attention..

Holy shit..it all makes sense now, she only lets you fuck her onceaweek and it's why you starving for attention! haha
>>
>>137743822
The Irish ARNT white. We just move among them.
>>
>>137743635
>self hating
>hates white people yet regards white pussy as some sort of holy grail that proves how alpha he is
Wew lad. Heres an advice, if you want to successfully LARP have some consistency in your narrative
>>
File: indian mom albino child.jpg (50KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
indian mom albino child.jpg
50KB, 700x449px
>>137743629
Nope youre just albino descendens and DEEPLY ashamed of it. Living in a FAKE FAKE world. Because youre SOOO ashamed. Rofl. Priceless.

Cucked by your own racism. PRICELESS.

http://kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
>>
LOL AT BONG KEKS LOOOOLK
>>
File: 01620.jpg (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
01620.jpg
28KB, 300x250px
>>137741775
>TFW when you got a sexy white girl
TFW when you find out this picture is just a picture and they're not together for real
>>
>>137743888
That seems to be all you got. Its okay old man, take a breather. I know its hard work shuffling your whale of a wife around the house.
>>
>>137744104
come one pajeet. You were a good larp for a minute there, don't give up on me yet
>>
>>137743594
Your mutts will be culled by my sons, and possibly my daughter. You're taking up far too much oxygen on this planet nigger, and everyone knows it. You're a windup. Not even a very good one.

>>137743685
>> a britpaki stealing photos of his uncle's kids

hahah, can't face it can you, you insecure dickwad? Sure, i post a pic of my kid, and you just deny it's mine. 'ok'. at 24? I tell you to read the thread because like some retard you just storm in here and spout horseshit without knowing whats going on.

You don't even think people can have 5 kids ffs, what sort of fuck up do you have to be to even think that's not possible.

>>137743685
>, I'm NOT married so a fucking baby which every bitch I've ever met, wanted from me is hardly fucking impressive

This is an english forum shitskin.
>>
>>137744014
That actually is consistent with shit skin thinking.a white woman is a sign of massive achievement, regardless of if she is gutter trash, while also full of hatred for white superiority and self loathing.
>>
>>137743747
Mr onceaweek, and plays with her tits, holy shit.

Tell us about how your father is a fucking rocket scientist or some other bullshit. You utter cancer. haha
>>
File: ab.jpg (21KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
21KB, 308x325px
>>137744014
White pussy is alright. I say more cuz you losers cant get white women rofl. You love them soo much but they fucking HATE you. Rofl.

Look at the comments rofl "N-no he doesnt! NEVER!! NOOOO!!! NOO WHITE GF!!!"

"H-hes larping!! Hes larping!! hes got to be!! Theres no way im a fucking loser, and hes fucking a white woman!! NOOOO!!"

Fcking rofl. Ill be here forever btw.
>>
Too much try harding and not enough banter in this thread 2bh.
>>
File: Prom Dab.png (508KB, 599x511px) Image search: [Google]
Prom Dab.png
508KB, 599x511px
>>137744166
TFW when it doesnt matter, and is just one of endless images I could use to prove my point.
>>
>>137744166
>TFW when you find out this picture is just a picture and they're not together for real

I googled the image, and it's on SHITLOADS of threads, this fucker must be here all the fucking time and have a stash of them. Google the image, and see what threads turn up. He's a windup, and not even a good one.
>>
>>137744483
gotem
there goes the cuckpedalling
don't fall out of the cuckshed, ransheet lmao
>>
>>137744571
We say you are larping cause all your posts are full of nigger logic that clearly expose you. See >>137744496
>>
>>137730509
Our Judges are all treasonous anarchists
>>
File: frank wolf.jpg (57KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
frank wolf.jpg
57KB, 600x474px
>>137744483
Your daughter will lick clean the cum I deposit into your sissy sons.
>>
>>137744571
>Fcking rofl. Ill be here forever btw.

lol i know. You fuck your fat landwhale once a week, and play with her tits while shes cheating on you. You're a fuckup kiddo. You're why shitskins are hated. You just not human in any way.
>>
>>137733440
I support life imprisonment for all murderers
>>
>>137744733
lol, it's ok. You wanna talk shit, and when someone backs it up, you come up with all sorta bullshit to explain it away. Post your childr....oh wait.

I find it hilarious that you thought it was crazy that someone could have 5 kids. Maybe you it might be crazy, but normal people manage it fine.
>>
>>137744861
>yank being a huge faggot
>>
>>137730509
Find his house and burn it down
>>
>>137744861
Oh so you want to fuck men do you? So lets sum up this shit shall we?

1. Your wife is cheating on you.
2. She lets you fuck her once a week.
3. You can also play with her tits
4. You'll be here forever.

Holy shit lads, we got a catch here. Fuckingonceaweek hahaha
>>
>>137744865
"N-no your girl is fat!!"

lmfao nice try old man. Try not to get angry when you look at your wifes double chin later today.
>>
>>137745207
>>yank being a huge faggot

Theres a surprise. It actually is, i expected Sweden to come in.
>>
File: IMAG.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>137745207
t. patty seeking my attention. I just own you mofos in this bich. Youre my fucking slaves rofl.
>>
>>137745284
No once is angry mr onceaweek. Christ i would be if i only fucked once a week, does she let you out of the house much?

Just don't go buying iced tea and skittles late at night ya'hear? That never ends well.
>>
File: albino turtle.jpg (142KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
albino turtle.jpg
142KB, 980x552px
>>137745231

This is just sad now old timer.
(you)
>>
File: 1502492872298.gif (19KB, 200x490px) Image search: [Google]
1502492872298.gif
19KB, 200x490px
>>>/b/742274006
>>
>>137745302
Or a kraut.
>>
>>137730509
4 years for murder? That sounds pretty harsh
>>
>>137745401
Some people can post in multiple threads Onceaweek, some people post in bait threads to keep the baiters busy. The hunters hunted and all that. lol bitch.
>>
>>137745430
Once a week is all I want. I like to retain my life force. Sometimes I dont even cum. Prob why I have a full head of hair, and you don't =(
>>
>>137745485
You all outta gas Mr onceaweek? Figured. Niggers really are useless. You got nothing, how much of a fuckup do you have to be to think that once a week is brag worthy? You play with her tits also?

Do you meet her behind the bikeshed aswell? Fucks sake...if this is the face of the left, this is going to be easy.
>>
>>137745543
Oh and how much did you save for your childrens education? Oh thats right, they dont need that Marxist crap. Youre completly find wiht your kids being DUMB. rofl. sad.
>>
>>137745524
>Or a kraut.

Yeah Germans are weird for all sorts. There more of a scat type though, i think.. I tend not to think about it.
>>
>>137744861
>supposedly has white gf
>wants to butt fuck white men
>kill whitey
Anon, you just keep sinking into more ridicule with every post
>>
>>137745772
Oh I have sex at her parents house, while they are home. Then I drink her european fathers beer.
>>
>>137745772
They voted for trump but they love me
>>
>>137745849
Trust me, krauts and swedcucks are top betas.
>>
>>137745641
>Once a week is all I want.
>No it honestly is...

hahaha oh my fucking God.

>I only want it once a week!

Get back in the shed you worthless husk. kek.

>>137745775
>Oh and how much did you save for your childrens education?

Saving is for poor people nigger.
>>
>>137745856
t. "Can I be white too please" moor rape baby
>>
>>137746057
t. poor person
>>
>>137745896
>Oh I have sex at her parents house, while they are home.

hahaha, what are you 16? Is she still living with her parents? Holy fuck how old are you?

>>137746039
>Trust me, krauts and swedcucks are top betas.

Need a cleansing fire, nature will take its course though, how's ireland holding up? I hear they went full on with the whole 'Niggers are Irish' thing. Can't imagine the Irish tolerating that.
>>
>>137739097
You know whats even more pathetic,even our niggers get to know their fathers,while you make up a fantasy and deny your reality,Larp or not you are a pathethic "man"
>>
File: ItsRealYouGuys.jpg (207KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
ItsRealYouGuys.jpg
207KB, 960x652px
>>137746057
t. has 5 kid with local whale, cant afford them, wastes time on 4chan instead of securing their future

"BUT I AM SECURIN DER FUTURE! MY MEMES ARE GONNER SAVE DA WHITE RAYCEEE, MY HATE IS GON PAV DA WAY FOR DER GIBS"
>>
>>137733440
The nigger butt grabber deserved it as he provoked the incident. this is an innocent jan struck down by a wog robber. The wg robber should hang until dead.
>>
>>137746145
Poor shitskins all outta gas, i got you contained in this thread bitch, you and your onceaweek posts. You got nothing. You are nothing.

You want to fuck men, because you only get it once a week from your chubby cum dumpster who every now and again, lets you play with here tits, haha you're done.
>>
>>137746070
You keep replying with the same weak banter. Are you new to this, nigger? Can you disprove that you just wrote that you wanted to butt fuck white men, you raging faggot? You really suck at shitposting
>>
>>137746270
Dont you wish you were 16 again? Didnt waste your life away? Ssoo. How much you save for college again? 5 kids you said? You got responsibilities old man. Are you sure youre using your time wisely? Your family is counting on you...
>>
>>137746456
Some people can afford to waste time, they have plenty off it. Some people don't need to work anymore. Some people don't need to save anymore.

Are you putting the pieces together? I have spare time, i can waste it, you said both you and your munter work, and you spend your free time here, telling us how you want to fuck men, and she lets you play with her tits.

Tell us more anon. Tell us more.
>>
>>137746270
I think Ireland is underrated, they are surely better than these mentioned countries.
>>
>>137732344

>start

That >start goes for us too.
>>
File: Oprah-Winfrey-Donald-Trump.jpg (114KB, 702x768px) Image search: [Google]
Oprah-Winfrey-Donald-Trump.jpg
114KB, 702x768px
>>137744712
>TFW when it doesnt matter
TFW when it matters because it shows that pictures are just pictures after all despite any pretence

>just one of endless images I could use to prove my point.
It only goes to prove that your point... is just in your mind and nowhere else
>>
File: brazilian swimming pool.jpg (126KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian swimming pool.jpg
126KB, 640x421px
>>137746328
t. brazil huehue
>>
File: sad_keanu1.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu1.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
>Britannia is lost

Sad!
>>
File: emily.png (517KB, 632x692px) Image search: [Google]
emily.png
517KB, 632x692px
>>137746521
"Y-you got nothing!!! Y-youre done!!"
>>
>>137746714
>Blow shit up, kidnap kids and kill them in the name of Karl Marx and cos muh potatoes
>underrated
>>
>>137746714
It has only just begun here but it has begun. Fortunately our politicians are not yet pandering to cucks.

They made it so being born here does not grant you citizenship. Specifically to stop blacks coming here. It was even in the news. They were able to say blacks were using a loop hole to get citizenship when they shouldnt so they are changing the law.
>>
>>137730509
white lives matter
>>
File: wmad.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wmad.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>137746540
White men are no longer white men geez. Get with the times. https://efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
>>
>>137746456
projecting are we? sorry you can't find work anon
>>
>>137746930
Reduced to posting fetish fiction. Pathetic
>>
File: kryptonite.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>137746690
Since you asked so kinda, peasant. Here is some more information.

The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.
>>
>>137746985
I take it you don't like them.

>>137746988
That's a start, I'm actually glad to read that.
>>
>>137747182
Sorry im more qualified then a butter churner.
>>
ITT: wuz kangz that got their asses handed to them in YouTube comment sections
>>
>>137747186
Almost as bad as failing to protect europe in the 700s.
>>
>>137730903
They all do, that's nothing unique to this guy.
>>
>>137733335
Story reminded me of the vid with the slav who one shots a nigger and he starts convulsing
Punching some old nigger to death wouldnt be hard wither fag
>>
File: 737135050.jpg (200KB, 903x1000px) Image search: [Google]
737135050.jpg
200KB, 903x1000px
>>137744721
It was irony...
to show how a picture can be manipulative and meaningless ( and also funny in a way)
Most of pictures with white/european girls and black/sub-saharan boys does not mean necessarily they're engaged, in love, married and so on...
>>
>>137736406
don't forget that the kangz enslaved the ((jews)) back in egypt
>>
>>137747447
>I take it you don't like them.
Not really. Some are good for banter though tbf.
>>
>>137730509
>UK STATUS: KEKED
>>
File: bw pool party.jpg (192KB, 971x804px) Image search: [Google]
bw pool party.jpg
192KB, 971x804px
Damn pol btfo, once again.

Dont worry guys, Im here forever. Ill kick the absolute shit out of you social rejects for the rest of your lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
>>
>>137730509

Judge needs to have an accident.
>>
>>137738009
Lookalike someone has a case of wish-I-was-white envy. Sorry little fella. Finding a disgusting coal burner doesn't make you any whiter. Maybe if you moved to Brazil you could at least be whiter by comparison.
>>
File: brazilian fam.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brazilian fam.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>137748249
Whiteness is just the shame of albinism. A disease. Nice try mutie.
>>
>>137732772
I hope so
>>
File: -2f3a6739e913afc6.jpg (20KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
-2f3a6739e913afc6.jpg
20KB, 480x600px
>>137736383
damn this is some weak ass trolling. i hope your shill master docks your pay a few tenths of a cent, lol.
>>
>>137746930
>getting my ass handed to me, better dump my folder for the millionth time
pathetic
>>
File: beetle.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beetle.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>137748187
...keep up the good work
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (493KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
493KB, 1200x1570px
>>137749023
t. some lonely hillybilly southern poorfag whos mother filed for divorce , WAHHH WAHHHHHHH Fuking whore mommy. wahhhh

Lonely beta ppiece of shit
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.