[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville Evaluation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>the torch march
Strong Right victory
>the attacks and killing
Strong Left victory despite the copious amounts of leftist violence on display (remember this part)
>leftists go insane, call everyone nazis, and tear down confederate statues
mild left victory still
>Trump condemns Nazis, by name, while also condemning AntiFa
mild right victory now
>Leftists keep going crazy and are at the point where they are literally saying facts are fake (trump's comments are claimed to be the direct opposite of what he literally said)
strong right victory again

Is there a term for this: taking a victory so far to the extreme that you turn it into an L? It's like they are in a mob.

If they just kept doing that "give peace a chance!" shit while condemning the Nazis they would still be winning, but no. Now the Nazis are the ones defending monuments and advocating for rational thought.
>>
>a-alt-left isn't a thing
Neither was alt-right.
>>
It's the "anyone who tolerated Nazis is also a Nazi" that is doing the most damage. It makes no sense and advocates for attacking Nazis prematurely on the assumption that they will break the law.
>>
>>137728549
Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning cities to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches. There are things worth marching about, like replacement immigration, the decline of the family, or the unfairness of affermative action.
>>
>>137728549
no normies actually watched trums comments. Everyone watches a news soundbit or reads an article paraphrasing. Everyone is starting to think trump is really a racist. I mean seriously go talk to normies. Noone watched shit they just listened to every news channel pump out lies. If anything trump really is fucked. Some shit will go down if the driver is released.
>>
File: _fnglfgxdee9m2vdnmh1ma.png (24KB, 589x344px) Image search: [Google]
_fnglfgxdee9m2vdnmh1ma.png
24KB, 589x344px
>>137730083
>Everyone watches a news soundbit
Nobkdy watches or trusts the news.
>>
>>137728549
What "attacks" exactly? You mean the alt-righters defending themselves from leftist terrorists whom were allowed to wreak havoc by the police presence?
>>
>>137730258
Stop defending the sperg in the Dodge. He could've reversed away instead plowing through.
>>
>>137730198
But the majoroty still eat up shitty dishonest media anyway. That's the real problem. Nobody really watches tv anymore in general in comparison to people who just use the internet for news and media
>>
>>137730621
And the main internet pages force anyone to see the actual comments from Trump.

Trump won the election with everyone in Hollywood and the media at large shilling against him 24/7 on all platforms,; you severely overestimate the amount of people who only look at the mainstream cable news.
>>
>>137730457
I don't even give a shit about it because at worst it was a single guy whom acted poorly under stress. I'm bothered that the rest of the event is being painted with this "violent" brush when it was intended to be peaceful from the beginning.
>>
the fact you think are winning something is hilarious

talk about mental gymnastic from stupid people
>>
>>137731084
doesn't matter, Trump already exposed this narrative.
>VIOLENCE ON BOTH SIDES?! THAT'S A LIE!!
Anyone doing a basic Google search will see that Trump is right. That's why you see the smarter ones positioning themselves to admit that both sides did cause violence.
>>
File: 1498787802729.jpg (98KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498787802729.jpg
98KB, 650x650px
>>137728549
I thought 'compare them all to Nazis' was the very last option in this sort of psychological warfare
it means they're out of ideas.
ride this out and there's nothing else they have at their disposal.
>>
>>137731306
The Left really has no concept of the long-game, huh?
>>
File: make-them-see-red-1495651234.jpg (45KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
make-them-see-red-1495651234.jpg
45KB, 780x439px
>>137731749
But he effed up saying there were fine people kn both sides. This legitimized the left, a profound mistake.
>>
>>137731749
Fucking neck yourself, kike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJU5fR_Snms&t=97s
>>
>>137731976
I have no doubt that there are good people on both sides. I don't blame a lefty for being in antifa because all their friends and family and media are constantly telling them that "nazis" are coming to kill us all.
>>
>>137731749
It's called self defense. DO you think anyone would have been hurt if the antifa hadn't attacked anyone? The answer is no btw
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (65KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
65KB, 600x462px
The left were there as violent criminals in a massive vigilante mob who blocked the highway and was criminally attacking law abiding citizens whilst they were exercising their normal legal rights.
Violent criminals deserve to die during their crimes.
Thie boy in the muscle car running into the illegal roadblock is NOTHING at all like the Isis attacks that target innocent civilians.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.