[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he do all this stuff? What is his endgame?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kike.jpg (49KB, 602x318px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
49KB, 602x318px
Why does he do all this stuff? What is his endgame?
>>
entertainment
>>
File: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (114KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png
114KB, 500x478px
>>137726959
Destabilization
Antifa playbook has worked in Central America, Europe, Middle East, Asia......
Its all so tiresome
>>
>>137726959
>be a sociopathic billionaire
>have literally tortured and killed people for my entertainment
>bored need more of a rush
>decide to collapse the economy
>bored need more of a rush
>decide to start a race war
>>
>>137726959
can't wait until he croaks.
being able to piss on his grave in my lifetime makes me smile.
>>
some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>137726959
It's just a social experiment goys, chill
>>
his dick
>>
>>137726959
>>137728067
>>137728250
>>137728455
All this. Wait until his son takes over...
>>
>>137728250
>Antifa playbook
Gene Sharp playbook
Otpor!/Canvas/Occupy/Antifa/Resist are just the teams that have ran it
>>
To pin everyone against each other so we are easily more controlled
>>
>>137726959
>Be an underage and relatively high-profile Nazi agent, all the way to the fall of Reich.
>Be a genius, but push for some obviously horrendous and failing policies, associated with the Left.
>Fuel race antagonism and war.
>>
>>137726959

Soros is mad that Nazi Germany gassed his family and community and his work to stop that from ever happening again is to fund groups that will end the nation-state as a driving social/global force. This is done by funding groups that will work to create new social divisions that will prevent any monolithic identity (race / sex) from controlling a government and any local or national ideology would be increasingly powerless to effect change because the atomized 'cisgender heterosexual male of Teutonic descent' is only a small percentage of what it used to be in society. Simultaneously, he also works to tear down any protectionist/economic barriers for global financiers. The ultimate effect is that non-national global cosmopolitan financiers will be the group that will wield effective power over resource distribution within a country's borders and the threat of Nazism or any nationalist ideology will ever be a threat once again.

Most major bankers promote the global banking system for its own sake, because they genuinely believe in it. Soros, being a philosopher that turned to global finance, has other beliefs he works for, which is why he leaves such a huge footprint compared to others.
>>
>>137726959
Zion Protocols in action.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.