[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Saint Elliot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: saint_ER.png (213KB, 414x487px) Image search: [Google]
saint_ER.png
213KB, 414x487px
What does /pol/ think of Saint Elliot?
>>
I think he fucked himself over shit that is not important really.
>>
Eliot Rodger showed us how fucking privillaged women are even when someone tries to kill women, more men die...
>>
File: CLASSIC rodge young.jpg (114KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC rodge young.jpg
114KB, 620x616px
Truly a god-sent white man.
>>
>>137728316
god that fucking hair

he should kill himself
>>
File: bitch on each arm rodge.jpg (184KB, 474x613px) Image search: [Google]
bitch on each arm rodge.jpg
184KB, 474x613px
>>137728460
How dare you, nigger.
>>
>>137726626
degenerate liberal that couldn't live the decadent jew life that he wanted, i'd much rather he died than turn to the nihilistic future that awaited him, that goes for all freaks that have become the majority on this planet, burn them all, gas the unpure
>>
>>137726626
Poor little rich boy.
>>
Beta faggot.
>>
>>137726626
Would have been an 8/10 trap
>>
I don't keep up with the cult of Roman Catholicism, sorry
>>
File: hate_edi.jpg (415KB, 1465x941px) Image search: [Google]
hate_edi.jpg
415KB, 1465x941px
>>137726626
>>137726697
>>137727045
He is /ourguy/ because he hated race-mixing especially between Asian men and White girls.
>>
File: tumblr_mm4bs7htPz1rvw2zvo1_1280.jpg (223KB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm4bs7htPz1rvw2zvo1_1280.jpg
223KB, 1280x949px
>>137729652
>>137729652
Elliot Rodgers hated seeing Asian men with White girls more than anything else in this world. His only actual recorded acts of physical "violence" before he went on his rampage was whenever he saw ASIAN GUYS-with-WHITE GIRLS.

1) "A major theme in Rodger's 141-page manifesto is his obsession with blonde, beautiful women he believes he's entitled to ---and the men they pair off with who he believes are undeserving. His encounter with Isoda was one of those incidents, and in his manifesto, he described Isoda as an "ugly Asian" undeserving of a white women's affection"
http://laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

2) "Disturbance with Suspect Elliot Rodger and a Couple at Goleta Beach : May 6, 2014" - A white female called her boyfriend's cell phone to find out what was going on. The female learned that the driver of the BMW said, "You're lucky to be an Asian guy dating a white girl. It's too bad she is such a horsefaced slut." The BMW drove away from her boyfriend without further incident. "
http://www.sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.