[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I am the only republican who stands up to Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: trumputin.jpg (91KB, 1028x675px)
trumputin.jpg
91KB, 1028x675px
You've all heard of me. I'm the only republican that hasn't bowed down to your leader Trump.

Your talk of fighting communists on this board is impressive. But your support for Putin is a result of his internet propaganda team. Here's a "red pill" as you guys like to say it: Putin is a neo-soviet. He's condemned "excessive demonization of Stalin" by "Russia's enemies" and has managed to convince the majority of Russians that the mass murderer Stalin did more good than harm to the country. Now that Russia is in a financial crisis, Putin's taking advantage of it to nationalize and socialize major industries.

Now we have Trump, and whether he was helped by Putin or not we will soon know. Nonetheless, Trump wants to let Putin run free, and while it may seem like a joke now, when Russia regains its power after the financial crisis they might hurt us. I spent my life fighting communists in the battlefield and in government, and I won't be around forever. Can I count on you to dump Trump and Putin?
>>
>>137726164
Thank you

We need more Republicans to stand up, demand the party go back to Eisenhower Republicans and not the modern Nazi alt-right crap that is he GOP.
>>
>>137726164
>>137726272
lol cringy shills, sage
>>
sage factorial
>>
>>137726164

>Russia regains it's power

Even if you took all the former USSR states and combined them into Russia it'd remain far weaker then the United States.

The true threat to the world is the totalitarian communist regime just next door named China, not an incredibly weak and economically crippled nation known as Russia.
>>
>>137726525
Russia never was an economic powerhouse, it was always a poor communist country but an aggressive and domineering one.
>>
Hi John McCain how is Arizona
>>
File: CNN_HACKERS.jpg (34KB, 465x551px) Image search: [Google]
CNN_HACKERS.jpg
34KB, 465x551px
Hey what do you think of the fact that most of your government is controlled by Mossad pedophilic blackmail tapes?

Are you a pedophile yourself?
>>
>>137727710
Enough of this pedo conspiracy shit
>>
>>137726164
>>137726272
>Bush Cock suckers who still think Iraq was a good idea.

I'm a veteran. I support Trump more then any president. I don't give a single fuck about Russia.
>>
>>137727859
Day of rope is soon you sick fuck
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>137728050
>Eisenhower Republican
>Bush Republican

You have to go back faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (69KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
69KB, 512x511px
>>137726164

All Russians like Stalin because he built modern day Russia of course through blood. That's not new, Putin is not a communist, he is more of an ultra-nationalist and due to the mob being to invested into Russian politics it's kill or be killed in the Russian political scenario. Russia is not an Allie or enemy to anyone; Russia wants what Russians believe is best AKA Odessa and Crimea, the Krillin Islands and Kalingrad. Russia wants full defensive security and access to the Black Sea they would turn on china if china ever threatened their security just like they did when North Korea made nukes that can reach Moscow. I admire the Russians for their nationalism also fuck off cuck and start studying other nations cultures and politics. Slavs are friends of the whites and Slavs are anti-islaminization.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>But your support for Putin is a result of his internet propaganda team.
Don't presume to mind-read.
Define what you mean by "support for Putin"
>questioning the anglosphere false narrative does not ipso facto become "support for Putin".
That's mentally lazy on your part.
Now, fuck off.
>>
>>137728503
Far more russians support the mass murderer now than in the early 2000s, and its because of Putin's brainwashing
>>
>>137726164
You agree hillary should be in jail for treason right?

If the dems hadn't run that cunt trump wouldn't of won.
>>
>>137726164
No one cares about you faggot
>>
>>137726164
Wouldn't it be funny if russia was the proprietor of the rising red scare in the US right now.

As in people openly supporting communism and wanting capitlist dead. People leave that out when describing antifa. Antifa was created to enforce ideas just like gestapo.
>>
I like Stalin and Roosevelt. It's a pity that both of them were killed by the enemies of Russia and the United States.

Russia and America: can we be friends? History shows - even more!

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Finance.ru%2F2017%2F08%2Fdruzba-rossii-i-ssha%2F
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.