[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama's Tweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The news media is trying to label this as the "most liked tweet ever"

Is everyone really this retarded? When you're born you're mindless. You can't walk, talk, it's debatable you can even think in a coherent form. Nobody is born with much of anything. You're useless and parasitic for the first couple of years. You're uneducated, intolerant, irrational, and impulsive.

How is this kind of absurdist comparison anything but comedy?
>>
>>137725626
He's right though.
People aren't born racist. That comes later when they have to deal with those minorities and see how atrocious they are.
>>
>>137725626
Leftists like to use children for their propaganda because they have the brains of children and can't associate with anybody else.
>>
>>137725626
>The news media is trying to label this as the "most liked tweet ever"
It literally is, you dolt.

Are you triggered by numbers?
>>
>>137725723
will u be racist to ur own kind whatever it is, if u had to deal with ppl who are atrocious from ur kind?

Idiot
>>
No, only boomers, brain dead moderates and centrists will believe it, but they don't really care. And those who bring it up will be remembered about twitter bots, which delegitimates king nigger even more. Good job msm
>>
It's also categorically false
>>
>>137725626
The level of brainwashing is massive.

This just proves how bad American education is
>>
>>137725626

Didn't they do a study on this and concluded white babies are infact scared of black people?
>>
Kek. You are actually born with racial prejudice. Ethnocentrism is 100% natural and even connected with oxytocin production.

This is literally "Sun is otbiting the flat Earth" again. Leftards only need to start burning people at the stake again.
>>
File: CT_logo2.png (14KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
CT_logo2.png
14KB, 320x177px
>>137729061
>>137727591

That's right. It is a scientifically proven fact that babies develop racial preferences within the first few months of life.

Babies are able to discriminate among the races, and by the time they are 3 months old, babies show a strong preference for white and oriental faces, and a significantly lower preference for middle-eastern faces, with the lowest preferences being for negroid faces.

Despite these differences, the preference observed for own-race faces was similar across conditions. Clearly, in terms of physiognomy, there are marked differences between faces across all different ethnic groups and the findings suggest that 3-month-old infants can discriminate between faces from different ethnic groups on the basis of physiognomic differences alone irrespective of skin color.

So babies are naturally discerning enough to tell a nigger is a nigger even if they're albino. That should really tell you something. The real, objective fact (scientificalyl provable) is that nobody is equal. Inequality is an indivisible aspect of evolutionary biology and we are all different for better and for worse. Equality is a dangerous fantasy because the only way to achieve it is to drag everyone down to the level of the lowest person.
>>
>>137725961
The (((dictionary))) definition specifically mentions favoring "ones own race" therefore thats (((technically))) impossoble. There are scarce smarter blacks who hate niggers though.
>>
>>137730738
Ayyyy lemme see some proofs, would like to learn more
>>
>>137728812
You don't need a study to learn that people are afraid of wild animals
>>
>>137725961
That was quite hard to read, i thought aussies where some sort of english speakers.
>idiot
I would advise you to take care of yourself before you go running around calling people idiots
>>
>>137730919
>>137728812
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

Findings show that Caucasian 3-month-old infants spontaneously prefer Caucasian over other-race faces

This isn't the only study, there have literally been at least half a dozen of these that I've seen and probably more. This one references a couple of others.

>>137731107
I wouldn't put it like that, but it's honestly just as you say. It's really common sense that we discriminate. It's part of the natural evolutionary process. Discrimination and discernment are good things. We need to be able to choose between better or worse and not be forced into ignorance of what makes us different from each other...
>>
>>137725961
Why do liberals and antifa
Type like literal retards?
I always see black people and white women butcher the english language during texts and social media

Learn to type so people take you seriously
Fuck you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.