[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it okay for this man to own slaves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I see alot of people say it's disgusting to compare Lee to Washington someone educate me please why is this the case?
>>
>>137725356
No, nonwhites are supposed to be exterminated not cohabited with
>>
Actually Lee was a gentler and nobler person than Washington. He was also related to George Washington I believe through marriage with his wife, who was a direct descendant of George Washington. Lee was seen as an American hero before the civil war.
>>
Its disgusting because Trump did it
If lefties had their way, they would bom the mount rushmore and change the 1 dolar bill to marx's face, even though he too hated niggers
>>
>>137725431
During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the blacks and majority of non-Europeans like chinks, southeast asians, south asians, arabs, levantines, mizrahis, haredis and spics - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers and shitskin mongrels take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa and Levant where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us /pol/acks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, gooks and shitskins, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.
>>
>>137725356
one was a traitor to his country who supported a violent slave-owning republic and the other.. erm
reality is inconveinent
>>
>>137726192
Double standards not even once. The confederacy allowed the jews to be writhing their leadership and officer ranks though. They can go fuck themselves
>>
>>137725905
No, let's finish the first job that Hitler started.
>>
>>137727366
t. mongrel shitskin
The jew is right
>>
>>137725431
fpbp
>>
File: 1502550352009.jpg (118KB, 700x491px) Image search: [Google]
1502550352009.jpg
118KB, 700x491px
>>137725356
Because Washington is a monument for liberals, they don't want to accept other view or opinions. Nation is constantly being brainwashed by liberal jew media
>>
File: 1483763030253.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483763030253.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>137725905
>mizrahis
>haredis
U wot m8
>>
>>137725905
There is no need to.
Use the welfare system to redistribute people. Turn the spigot off in 95% of places. Similar to native american reservations.
Bait them with free gibs(100k upfront) in return for castration. Net gain over 1 generation.
Hungary policy for married with children.

The end game is moving there anyways but they want 75% of westrn pops to be on welfare/debt before they castration cull
>>
>>137729849
Where's the fire when we need it most?!
>>
>>137725356
He was set in his ways.
>>
>>137725587
Washington had no offspring - Lee's wife was descended from an adopted son.
You are correct about Lee being kinder to his slaves than Washington, however, and would be correct to claim that Lee viewed slavery more dismally as an institution than Washington did.

But Lee isn't a good comparison - he wasn't given a titanic fuckton of political power with the hope that he'd remain incorrupt by the body that ascribed such power to him. A more-fitting figure would be Jefferson Davis, who was unambiguously a shitbag.
>>
>>137730009
Extermination is more cost efficient
>>
>>137725356
I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but I would never in a trillion years want Nigger slaves. I just want them to stay with their own kind.
>>
File: 2176144.jpg (88KB, 700x302px) Image search: [Google]
2176144.jpg
88KB, 700x302px
>>137725356
>tfw you realize you should have just picked your own cotton
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.