[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian leftist government stops the flow of refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Having lost a referendum in December 2016 and a local election in June 2017, the leftist government finally learned how unpopular was its "open arms" stance toward refugees. In order to avoid more political losses, they decided to bribe the Libyan authorities to stop the flow of refugees, using money the European Union had allocated to help migration. In July the number of refugees was halved. August would be peak time for the refugees, instead the flow is greatly reduced. Today the "Golfo Azzurro", a boat of NGO Proactiva Open Arms, was threatened with weapons and detained for a couple of hours by the Libyan Coast Guard. Now they are quickly sailing north.
Other NGO have recalled their boats and suspended the rescue operations.
>>
>>137721678
>Stop autitic abuse
You heard her /pol/, stop everything you do.
>>
>>137721678

Guns solve everything.
>>
>>137721678
this is good but its not enough
that NGO will start again as soon as august is passed and they have soros money, they can bribe whatever lybian cop with those
the proper way to handle this is a CHARLIE HEBDO style visit to the NGO offices, possibly several offices. Livestream in HD and do it without mercy. If kids are in the NGO they need to go too.
Make profiting from refugees or being accomplice in such action not only scary but a violent-death sentence. There will be a lot less people helping.
>>
>>137721678
Source?
>>
>>137721678
What happens with those who are already in Italy? Wasn't one of your leftist parties attempting to grant them citizenship? I'm happy for you, but isn't the damage already done?
>>
>>137722528
they were still trying, but i think the way they bombed in the elections made them reconsider
italy is cucked, we need some lone wolves to take care of this kind of NGOs, with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>137722528
Many have been refused asylum, but not physically repatriated. They can't work, they don't have welfare, it is an unfortunate situation. Most will try to reach northern Europe and will succeed in the end. The other will spent the rest of their lives picking tomatoes and collecting rubbish.
>>
>>137722275
https://www.thelocal.it/20170813/italy-applauds-libyas-decision-on-migrant-search-and-rescue-zone
>>
>>137722275
https://www.ft.com/content/198ffcde-81c5-11e7-94e2-c5b903247afd
>>
File: IMG_0933.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>137722903
>>137722789
Don't give up lads. Don't ever give leftists another inch.
>>
The problem is that now they are reaching Spain departing from Morocco.
>>
>>137721678
>In order to avoid more political losses, they decided to bribe the Libyan authorities
Pizza niggers, the heroes we need
>>
>>137722903
OP, I work in an homeless shelter in Sicily. Most of them just sleep in one of those, cause the help center sends them. They aren't going anywhere, i assure you.
>>
>>137721678
Interesting but more can be done. We need to be able to have more security or stiffer penalties for corruption.
>>
>>137725620
They look for a job or just do any shit demanding gibs?
>>
>>137723562
Don't get too glad. Remember that in Afghanistan they bribed the Taliban in the sector Italy was responsible for to leave them alone. Then when the torch was passed to France they didn't tell about this arrangement and frogs thought the region was peaceful, when it was just in fact bribed silent.
>>
>>137727473
Yeah, that's just the excuse the French new used to cover the fact that they couldn't handle the situation very well, and that news has been forged and spread by French newspapers.
Trust the frogs as you would trust an anglo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.