[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THE ALT-LEFT!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2017-08-16-07-55-44.png (438KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-16-07-55-44.png
438KB, 800x1280px
>thinks the white men at Normandy were leftists
My god these fucking scum are retarded!!
Now people are bitching about the term " alt-left " and it's negative connotations.Saying they're innocent little nazi-fighting angels! Gee,where did we hear that before?!
>really the left is peaceful!!

They people who scream "dead pigs in blankets" ,"kill cops","death to white males" are peaceful???
The left is not,has not,and will never be peaceful. The leftists in china killed millions. The leftists in russia killed millions. They've killed millions in vietnam,laos, cambodia and alllll over the world.

They have killed MANY TIMES MORE THAN THE NAZIS ,butyou still see the left marching with communist flags,teaching how great marxism is in every college in every city, wearing the faces of mass murderers on their shirts, and no one denouncing it!!

>burn down cities
>assault innocent people
>kill cops in cold blood
>destroy property + home invasions
Where are the politicians denouncing antifa?? Where is the media saying these riots are wrong? They just stir the pot and give these scum a platform and justify their actions.

In summary: Fuck the alt-left ;)
>>
JUST FAKE NEWS MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>>137719978
https://youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
>>
>>137719978
Leftists are so retarded.. They don't realize that most of the police, military and whatever other law enforcement agencies are far right conservatives.

Idiots.
>>
File: 1469774833880.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1469774833880.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>137719978
>Few months ago
>Patton Oswalt promoting the punch Nazis meme with all his might

>Now
>Patton Oswalt whimsically referring to Nazi punching like it never existed
>>
>>137720557
Stop spamming your shitty blog, scumfuck, before I flay you alive.
>>
Ahh yes, the same left just earlier this year that was beating ww2 vets in the streets and their pet niggers that murder them for change.
>>
File: 1358174701642.jpg (40KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1358174701642.jpg
40KB, 800x804px
>mfw allied soldiers of the 40s would be considered alt-right by modern leftists

Do they honestly think their dead grandpas would cheer if they were told that communism and marxism are seen as positive things in colleges?
>>
Those men bashed fash just like us you nazi punk
>>
File: IMG_0806.png (936KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.png
936KB, 1242x2208px
>>137719978
>when they tell you your grandparents died fighting fascist antisemites
>>
>>137722285
No they didn't, you dumb nigger.
>>137722381
>>
>>137722427
They would of been marching right beside us against you nazi losers
>>
>>137722839
Oh really, because these polls show that over half of them would be marching with us. Do you have a better source of information then Gallup polls ? No you don't, because you're a nigger
>>
There's too many alt-left
There's the communist and the anonymous people and other ones
>>
the alt-left is retarded.
First, off they have an actual real life Nazi sympathizer funding Antifa "soros". Just Post that with a link of Soros talking about it. Then post a link showing how he's funding Antifa.

Watch as the movie screen shots of WW2 propaganda fade out as they realize they are literally being funded by the people they say to punch.

Make a joke of it or meme it
"punch a nazi alt left so start with who funds you"
>>
>>137722997
Yeah I can photoshop polls as well you knuckle dragging nazi punk
>>
>>137719978

Why are all these Jews implying they had any part in this? If they were in North America they were largely cowards and found ways to get out of the draft. If they were in Europe they got put in camps for a couple years and then whined like bitches about it for the subsequent seven decades.
>>
>>137719978
>pics of movies to prove points

so it really is religious doctrine to them now. lol.
>>
>>137719978
The military that spent five years fighting fascists then went on to fight commies for half a century.
>>
File: 1496744741018.jpg (1MB, 1072x3040px) Image search: [Google]
1496744741018.jpg
1MB, 1072x3040px
>>137719978
Why are they comparing a dumb protest where one disgusting blob of shit died by accident to the biggest conflict in human history. Those soldiers didn't invade western Europe because of muh nazi's they fought their country God damn it most of them didn't know what or why they were fighting. “Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen, but his country's cause". Brave the operative word here which commie sacks of cum would know nothing about, I doubt 1940's marines would gang up on another American just because they thought they were a nazi. Fucking fantasy land liberals man.
>>
File: leftists live with mummy.jpg (68KB, 617x403px) Image search: [Google]
leftists live with mummy.jpg
68KB, 617x403px
>>137719978
I'm more interested in the alt-lefter who gunned down 5 cops in Dallas last year. Or the alt-lefter who shot up member of Congress a few months ago. Can we talk about those?
>>
>>137719978
>(1)

you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>137720730

Inb4 Class action lawsuit against Oswalt by men assaulted for looking too 'Nazi'!!
>>
>>137727289
This.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.