[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do about the left's meltdown?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: antifa.jpg (217KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
217KB, 960x721px
I can't believe the projection, deflection and hypocrisy that the left has been displaying after the comments made by Trump yesterday on his remark about "violence from many sides" by factually stating that the "far-right" is not the only one committing violent acts.

Just google "antifa" and look at all the promoted results, look in facebook, twitter, any social media or forums, you will see the same, they utterly refuse to acknowledge the violence from the left and insist on calling everyone a nazi. And worse, outside of twitter they will make long elaborate posts attempting to explain and dissect the "far-right" and their refusal to take any responsibility, while every single description fits the left and the extremists it promotes and defends.

This situation frustrates me more than ever. Their claims are so easily debunked, but they won't care, and they outnumber us and control every large media outlet and virtue signaling politician and celebrity.

I had laughed at their constant failed attempts to take the narrative so far, but this time it has spread everywhere and I think it won't go away and will have a significant effect in future global politics.

Is there a way to fight back and should we?
>>
>>137719507
Easy way of fucking them over is to turn them on each other. Maybe go to /leftypol/, their Reddit, etc., and do what they did to us. Post slide threads or even better try to make the communists fight the liberals and make antifa get involved. Then we have to convince them that their leaders are e-celeb shilling and make them be ignored. At rallies we need to make them look bad so try to get them to fight each other making one think the other is a racist or what have you and simply watch the fire works.
>>
File: 1446336561711.jpg (703KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1446336561711.jpg
703KB, 2500x1875px
>>137719507
U mad bro?
>>
The only way to win is subvert it. Tear them apart from the inside- fake social media, graffiti, joking or ironic red pills in conversation. They're a terrible coalition that's ripe for division when they're not unified against a common enemy.
>>
Just try to keep the blood cold and stand behind the facts. The truth will always prevail.

If you yell angrily at people when trying to prove your point, the effect will be just contrary to what you would want.
>>
>>137719507
Turn antifa on the more centrists of the left. You need antifa, on camera, beating a soccer mom, acting horrendous. In fact, that footage might already be available.

You make supercuts of Antifa and "protesters" doing awful things and saying even more crazy shit. You meme it. You make it a joke, you laugh, but you are also exposing the worst and most awful aspects of them. Meme it enough and it will find its way to the mainstream media. And that's enough to let them fight amongst themselves.

Right now Antifa means brave people who fight evil racist nazis who would be lynching people. You need to start with changing that perception.
>>
>>137721379

Don't hold your breath. Not a lot of soccer moms are marching in KKK parades...
>>
>>137719507
Let them destroy themselves. Most Americans are disgusted by them and their increasing anger and insanity.
Let them hang themselves.
>>
File: IMG_1784.jpg (53KB, 794x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
53KB, 794x441px
Just remind these fuckers who made identitarianism a mainstream isssue, who brought political violence into the discourse with their punch a nazi meme and who pushes against freedom of speech the hardest. The alt right is the SJW's frankenstein monster.
>>
We should plant a bomb at the next rally and sacrifice a few fellow white nationalists. We can blame the left and finally public opinion will shift back in our favor.
>>
>>137719507
>frustrates me

yes cognitive dissonance feels frustrating
>>
File: 1456446149992.jpg (22KB, 219x255px) Image search: [Google]
1456446149992.jpg
22KB, 219x255px
>>137722040
t. shlomo shekelgoldsteinberg
>>
>>137720356
this. leftists fucking hate each other
>>
>>137719507
>what can we do
bring more cameras, i didn't believe anything could top election night, but boy was i wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-070855.png (69KB, 1400x297px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-070855.png
69KB, 1400x297px
>dude, we have too much free speesh
>>
>>137722040
>>
>>137721982
>Nazis
>Rights
>>
>>137722322

At the moment they hate trump more than they do each other. If they are this angry in a year it could be a rough house election for the gop. Senate is really unfavourable for the Democrats but if the left is angry enough they will minimize damage

By 2020 when they have to unite behind one person then they will fly apart
>>
>>137719507
Honestly drop the Nazi LARP and adopt pure American symbolism and flags. It positions us as white nationalists as the true advocacy for whites in America while painting the left as anti-American and anti-white. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose by keeping up the Nazi LARPing.
>>
File: IMG_1785.jpg (265KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
265KB, 1072x1440px
>>137722747
I know you shitposting but this is the attitude which has created this
>ideological enemy
>widen category and lump a bunch of people into it
>create an environment in which people labelled under said category are denied basic rights they would usually be afforded
>add ideological ammo to said groups victim narrative.
>?
>profit

I'm under no illusion that the far right would be just as bad for this if they got anywhere near power. This is why identitarians are cancer.
>>
>>137723126
keep the nazi larping online. it works here because its funny

when people freaked out about nazi stuff online it makes them look lame because they don't know about "ironic" online nazism, but when you have irl nazis them freaking out about seems more reasonable so it doesn't help us in anyway
>>
>>137719507
Nothing really.
Mentally they have already dehumanized their opposition, and there's no real coming back from that point. Because everyone who disagrees with someone like that immediately gets dehumanized too, which means they don't even get a chance to talk with them about it.
>>
>>137721379
http://bigleaguepolitics.com/man-stabbed-antifa-mob-outside-home-not-condemning-nazis-hard-enough/

shill it boys, I've given it a fair shake of the sauce bottle boys
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.