[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluoride in water, how worried I should be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fluoride.jpg (133KB, 847x550px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
133KB, 847x550px
So my father bought the unusual bottled water brand and it has fluoride in it 1.4 fl mg/l, I live in EU where fluoride is banned from tap water, should i drink from tap water instead while we resolve this issue? The problem is I've never drank from tap water in my life because who knows what it is in it also the pipes must have bunch of shits inside them, so even though the water is cleaned the pipes are not considering they were built ages ago. What to do pol? Should I believe that fluoride is bad for the brain and drink tap water?
>>
>>137718502

Dutch pure and clean tap water race reporting in.

I-I'm sorry anon. Youre fucked. I assume your tap water is full of chlorine or chemical shit plus estrogen.

Best invest in some waterfilters!!!
>>
>>137718502
>Fluoride occurs naturally in soils and rocks and can therefore be found in raw water. The concentration of fluoride depends on the type of soil and rock the water passes through.

>Fluoride levels in drinking water of 1 mg/l (1 part per million) are considered to have health benefits by reducing the frequency of tooth decay.
>>
Fluoride actually calcifies your pineal gland, don't drink it. I'm probably hard as a rock up there. Fluoridation of water should be criminal.
>>
>>137719071
Is it THE way of mass legal depopulation ?
>>
>>137718502
If you consumed dihydrogen monoxide, you are fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>137718992
>Fluoride levels in drinking water of 1 mg/l (1 part per million) are considered to have health benefits by reducing the frequency of tooth decay.
As a Brit I'm sure this is news to you, but you get all the fluoride you need by brushing your teeth. There is no need for it to be added to the water.
>>
>>137718502
Enjoy the drugged water lmao
>>
>>137722123
>Brits
>Good teeth
Do you live next to altruistic Jews, quiet Italians, and Blacks that have jobs?
>>
>>137718502
dont drink drugged water, if you need flouride you can get a prescription
>>
File: IMG_3692.jpg (29KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3692.jpg
29KB, 169x225px
I have the answer newfriend
>>
File: fluoride.jpg (867KB, 2892x1272px) Image search: [Google]
fluoride.jpg
867KB, 2892x1272px
>>137718502
what are you, 10, go buy your own water, dont drink tap water or fluoride water, its both garbage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.