[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this it for Trump? He did defend actual Nazis...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

Is this it for Trump? He did defend actual Nazis...
>>
Hahahahaha, no. This is gonna get easily brushed aside like everything else Trump has ever said. People will just say he didn't defend Nazis and was just talking about the hypothetical alt-right people that were actually pretty reasonable and kind, even though they were marching with people carrying around torches chanting "Blood and Soil".
>>
Unless he actually does something, it won't be 'it' for him. He'll just gradually lose support and gain criticism, as he has been doing so far.
>>
File: 1502865465323.jpg (780KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1502865465323.jpg
780KB, 1024x1012px
Depends on how many Republicans leave him. Depends on when Muller finds Trump's money laundering.
>>
>>137715812
99% chance of winning
>>
>>137715569
>He did defend actual Nazis...
so he's defending the intelligence community?

if dubya can get elected twice with his grandfather being Hitler's banker I don't think Trump will have any problems
>>
>>137715945
Since you faggots keep bringing that up.
>>
>>137715812
>He'll just gradually lose support
how? what alternative to him looks more appealing so far?
>>
File: 1502853444853.jpg (86KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1502853444853.jpg
86KB, 600x878px
>>137715569
For fuck's sake. He defended the people protesting next to the Nazis that are getting shit on by everyone else.
>>
File: 1502479952759m.jpg (140KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
1502479952759m.jpg
140KB, 1024x930px
It's over for him. He will never recover, it was a good ride you guys, guess we'll have to accept that we will have a female president.
>>
>>137716057
>He defended the people protesting next to the Nazis

HAHAHHAHAH no literally everyone at that rally was Nazis.
>>
He won't finish his term
>>
>>137716048
>how? what alternative to him looks more appealing so far?

Nazism is now super popular!
>>
>>137716035
you lost, we won, Macron sucked Trump's cock for a week. next up we cut your fucking heads off, we got the go ahead from POTUS
>>
>>137715812
Accurate.

>>137716048
I know it's "Fake News" and all that, but his approval ratings continue to fall.
>>
PRESIDENT WILDERS
>>
>>137715569
Can someone give me the exact quote were he defended nazi's?
>>
MAY WILL GET 400 SEATS
>>
>>137716217
>I know it's "Fake News" and all that, but his approval ratings continue to fall.
his approval ratings have been (((lowest of all time))) forever, obviously nobody cares what the media says

>>137716122
>Nazism is now super popular!
well it's been popular inside the intelligence community since operation paperclip

our nation has been run by nazis since WWII

don't fuck with them but understand they hate Trump's guts
>>
>>137716217
Across western Europe, the populist right wing parties are polling worse.
>>
>>137716361
To be fair nobody could have predicted that shitty fucking manifesto that got posted.
>>
>>137715569
LITER FUCKING ALLY EVERYONE IS A NAZI
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE A NAZI
IF I DON'T LIKE YOU ALSO A NAZI
IF YOU DON'T DRESS THE CORRECT WAY YOU'RE STILL A NAZI
AND IF YOU FUCKING DARE, I MEAN DARE, TO MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU ARE THE FUCKING INCARNATION OF HITLER
>>
>>137716182
>next up we cut your fucking heads off,
whose heads? are you advocating violence or advertising some upcoming fake beheading videos?

>>137716284
>Can someone give me the exact quote were he defended nazi's?
"i really like the Bush family they're swell people"
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>137716380
>well it's been popular inside

on my subreddit
>>
>>137716361
Best election I can remember.
>>
>Is this it for Trump? He did call all the Mexicans rapists...
>Is this it for Trump? He wants to have sex with his daughter...
>Is this it for Trump? He said he wants to ban news and free speech...
>Is this it for Trump? He defends sexual harassment...
Is this it for Trump? He...
>>
If he wanted to name and shame the 'alt-left,' he should have waited for them to do something violent and stupid on their own, with no connection with neo-nazis, and then call them out at that moment.

Naming and shaming the alt-left right now makes it looks like he's defending neo-nazis. Trump has very bad advisers, and probably dementia.
>>
>>137715569
Smiled hard when he asked the reporter if he liked Thomas Jefferson. Nigger couldn't say no and walked right into the trap.
>>
>>137715569
Look leaf, not everyone there was a nazi. The liberal media along with antifa should really stop generalizing the mass of right wingers
>>
>>137715569
>Actual nazis
They're all dead and buried somewhere in brazil.
What you got is a bunch of scrawny kids that shave their heads but are afraid of the jew at a point they have to look under the bed every day because they swear they felt the tip of the nose poking thru the mat.
>>
>>137716114
That's the narrative he blew out of the water to make the media so assblasted
>>
>>137716419
>What do you mean, I'm a Nazi? Yeah, I was chanting "Blood and Soil", so what?

>>137716534
Absolutely no one advised him on this other than maybe Steve Bannon. And even he is probably smart to ask Trump to wait for a better opportunity.
>>
>>137716575
Even if they all were nazis they had a permit. Antifa went there illegally.

Welcome to america where we don't give a shit if someones opinion offends you they can still preach it.
>>
why does board even exist anymore?
>>
>>137716566
There are already leftists on US colleges telling them to remove names off buildings just because the name belonged to someone who owned slaves even though it was that person's money that contributed to the founding of the college in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_5809.jpg (152KB, 790x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5809.jpg
152KB, 790x530px
>>137716419
That's the corporate plan. SJW's are normalizing genocide & don't know.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-more-corporate-executives-quit-trump-advisory-council-1502830739

Funny how badly companies want the power to crowdsource intelligence (in addition to bid data sharing) and have the ability to fire anyone over their private lives. Or threaten to fire, blackmail is a great influencer.

I guess he won't (((champion))) hate.
>>
>>137715569
Only two logical outcomes, fellow leaf. Since there's zero possibility of an impeachment for a tweet, that means to the average observer:

1: Person believes Trump defended Nazis and nothing happened - Nazism is increasingly normalized and the overton window shifts.
2: Person believes that Trump was not impeached for defending Nazis because the media and journalists must have lied about what he said - Media loses credibility.

Fake news is sticking its own head in the noose for views, and Trump just keeps feeding 'em rope.
>>
File: rain of frogs.jpg (1MB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rain of frogs.jpg
1MB, 824x1200px
>>137715671
>This is gonna get easily brushed aside like everything else Trump has ever said.

...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under normie rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

SHADILAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvX3GwbOY
>>
>>137716817
Well Trump is right the state makes the decision so blue states will flounder but most southern states won't give in. Virginia is infested with DC niggers so they were floundering.
>>
>>137716566
>He dat nigga on da skrilla
>>
File: 1500242750102.gif (1MB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
1500242750102.gif
1MB, 439x335px
>>137716728
Plus they weren't there to start any fighting. No taunting, no assault, nothing of that sort.

If one were to say that they are inciting violence by bringing a Nazi flag, would they say the same about the USSR flag? Considering how the masses have been indoctrinated, I doubt
>>
>>137716730
Keep lurking
>>
>>137716817
So slowly removing anything that was a part of American history, simply revisioning/rewriting over time...how sad
>>
File: 1502750165868.jpg (74KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1502750165868.jpg
74KB, 962x641px
>>
>>137715918

This.

Does anyone really doubt that a millionaire real estate tycoon from New York doesn't have some dirty deals with the mafia and that all his books and financial dealings are clean?

Come on.

But the thing is, if he has political support, he can get away with all that shit, and he can get away with saying stupid crap on twitter.

But this time he defended nazis, and that is going to cost him a shit load of political support. He is already massively unpopular and unable to pass and major bills, so I think the republican party is going to get rid of him as soon as Muller finds something.

And he will.
>>
>>137715569

>He did defend actual Nazis...

Typical leftists call all right protestors nazis, die painfully
>>
>>137717033
>>137717140
>>137717217

..and why the fuck would someone from Hungary defend the nazis after all they did in Europe is beyond me.

You're either larping or an idiot.
>>
File: trump tweet vs clinton.jpg (207KB, 721x950px) Image search: [Google]
trump tweet vs clinton.jpg
207KB, 721x950px
>>137717357
Check out this dank black nazi that blew their ass away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo
>>
>>137717339
He will get away with this once again and you know why? Be cause he is the only one in the white base saying he will fight for them. That's it. Election will come around he will win again and the left will sperg out for 4 more years.
>>
>>137716723
Look at this white supremacist nazi disagreeing with me, MODS !!!!
>>
>>137717339
You still have to bitch about this for at least 3.4 more years, reddit-spacing vag boy.
>>
>>137716090
>>
File: IMG_6009.png (124KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6009.png
124KB, 400x233px
>>137717339
I do expect that. Their is a problem when it's a matter of corporate policy to trigger a mueller style drafnet investigation for anyone over a certain age to gas them in response to events x, y, or z occurring. Fabricate a (((legal))) reason to hide the real motive.
>>
>>137715812
>He'll just gradually lose support and gain criticism
>Like every elected politician ever
Are you like 12 and just getting into politics or something?
>>
At no point did he defend nazis you fucking morons
>>
>>137717860
Most of /pol/ consider this the beginning of a movement rather than the end of one.
>>
>>137718058
It is a beginning because the left fuck everything up. Instead of accepting the splintered whites over this they shunned them all which is the wrong way to split a base.
>>
TRUMP: Well I do think there’s blame. Yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there is blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it. And you don’t have doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say.
>>
>>137715569

Present top comment reply to Donald Trump on Twitter with 4,500 likes:

"YOU. LITERALLY. DEFENDED. NAZIS.
YOU. LITERALLY. DEFENDED. NAZIS.
YOU. LITERALLY. DEFENDED. NAZIS.
YOU. LITERALLY. DEFENDED. NAZIS."

To a man who said that he completely disavowed "Nazis" and "the KKK" and simply stated both that there was violence "on both sides" and that there were some good people in the rally who simply wanted to defend the statue of Robert E. Lee from being taken down.

These people do not have a shred of intellectual honesty. They simply lie and lie and lie. How is one to deal with people who are incapable of telling the truth? Who lack even the faintest degree of candour?

It never ceases to amaze me that, in the same vein, for example, they continue to say that the President "mocked a disabled reporter" even though the evidence demonstrates that that is absolutely untrue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
>>
Holy shit trump is exposing them
>>
>>137718258
That's the point of the discussion. Trump tier politics is losing support, so it's not really beginning, but in its downfall.
>>
>>137718771
To be fair, though, the base for Trump-tier politics is there. There are actually still a lot of Republicans that still support Trump according to the polls. They just need someone that shares his views and is actually competent and not a fucking moron like Trump is.
>>
How the HELL do they stretch that to him supporting nazis? I followed his whole campaign, yeah they routinely twist his words, but they can't get away with this one.
>>
>>137718771
no the point is you do not understand what is happening. The event was supposed to splinter his base which it may have done except they refused to take the splinters on the other side. It will remain unaffected in the areas needed.
>>
>>137719036
Is it possible to be competent with these kinds of policies? The whole Trump phenomenon is how a list of satisfying but unrealistic policies play out in the real world.
>>
>>137718422
the most alternative thing among those alt fucktards of whichever kind is alternative understanding...
>>
>trump says nazis are bad, but the alt left are as bad as nazis
Leftists hear
>nazis are good, I support them.
>>
>>137719148
So you consider your own movements to be work of the bad guys if they fail?
>>
>>137715569
So you're a radical. You don't want to engage in discourse or dialogue and you want your opponents to be dehumanized and kept from power through force and not through any sort of convincing, reconciliation, or compromise. You're an enemy of reason, rationality, western liberal values, and humanity.

Open up a history book and look at the early 20th century before it's too late. Millions of radicals like you are going to lead to millions of deaths if you don't look at what happens when you destroy decency and discourse. Those are the conditions that created fascism and communism.
>>
>>137719406
The mind set that everyone at the event is "your movements" is quite wrong.
>>
File: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage[1].jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_LAUGHINGimage[1].jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>137715569
Liberal media trying so hard. This comes at a time when their desperation was reaching dangerous levels for them and was starting to look REALLY bad so they are trying to distract.

People are used to this shit now though and can see through it.
>>
>>137719152
You can definitely be more competent than Trump is being. The guy makes strategical mistake after strategical mistake on a weekly basis. He backstabs his own, including the most loyal (Jeff Sessions).
>>
>>137719088
They are radicals, see >>137719532

Radicals on the right would call Hillary Clinton a communist for defending the communists.
>>
What the Alt Left #Fakenews Cannot Grasp. Donald J. Trump is ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-Politic Bullshit President Of The United States
>>
I wonder where we need to send a
Thank You note to at the Alt Left Fake News Medias for the
Free Air Time For Donald J Trump ReElection>
>>
>>137719663
I see what you're saying. Their web of lies used to be simple lies they could get away with, now they are effectively moralizing an overthrow of the government.

I am convinced the root of the problem is the media. Absolutely no shame in lying. And their stupid customers come along for the ride unable to unplug because they're emotionally dependent.
>>
Trump really needs to learn about the "heckler's veto"
>>
I have a lot of respect for him to actually say the truth and defend the right to express one's opinion unconditionally.
>>
>>137720004
Did you mean to tweet this?
>>
>>137716090
Stop shilling faggot. Trump I will stay in power for the next 8 years.
He was very clever the way he defended the alt right.
>>
>>137716361
She would have got that much if they didn't have that manifesto.
>>
>>137722033
You don't actually believe this
>>
>>137717525
I'll take Miklos Horthy for 200 Alex
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.