[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, win me over on the white ethnostate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1616.jpg (137KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
137KB, 640x458px
This is the main issue I have with the Alt-Right, or Richard Spencer's version of it anyway. The idea of a white ethnostate just seems so fantastical. I don't understand how 100 million minorities would self-deport themselves. Some I could understand. There are many leftists and Afro-centric types who would love to relocate to Africa or Latin America if they got some gibs in return, but what about minorities who legitimately love America? Maybe they could stay? It would only be about 10-20 million who are legitimately patriots. That would still put the country at ~90% white which seems good enough for me. I'm for individual white nationalism and deporting all illegal immigrants, but I just have trouble understanding the ethnostate concept. I want to have a legit discussion on this. Help me out.
>>
>>137713271
Protip: they won't do it voluntarily
>>
>>137713271
If you're not even slighty raycis think of it like this, there won't be any bitchin blm negros
>>
File: 41gXo8ugd+L.jpg (16KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
41gXo8ugd+L.jpg
16KB, 500x333px
>>137713271
go to trap tread
>>
>>137713456
I should've put that I generally identify as a white nationalist. I just don't hate other races or want them genocided. I definitely have my prejudices though. And yes, the vast, vast majority of blacks I've encountered are very unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>137713271
Oh shit, it's an actual discussion thread on /pol/. I haven't seen one of these in years.
>>
>>137713271
North America a land of white immigrants half of which think they are still Irish they are so fresh off the boat. Wants to deport all nonwhites + migrants in the hope of white ethnostate. Alt-right is the freshest label straight of the liberal label maker and pumped by the MSM to slander. When will you guys learn? There is no alt-right wishing for an ethnostate theres just a god damn silent majority who want a normal and largely logical life, that the liberals are crapping their pants over.

>sage
>>
File: 1502775820183.jpg (57KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502775820183.jpg
57KB, 600x465px
>>137713271
>returnung to ethnostates is an utopia

>Increase jailtime for serious crime fourfold. Automatic deathpenalty at 30years+. Retroactively.

>Automatic loss of citizenship, and deportation for any 5year+ jailtime by immigrants up to fifth generation. Retroactively.

>Collective punishment, deportation one generation above and one below for points above.

>Find a way to reclassify crime so jewnalists and politicians are responsible for their action

>Wait 5-10 years, deport the rest. Should be pacified through and through by now.

Tadaaa, the west is now fixed.
>>
the dumb thing about it that no one wants to talk about is that there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with a white ethnostate, but we've run out of continents to set up experimental governments on
>>
>>137714021
This is better than a lot of the stuff I've seen. This is an actual plan and not just a hope.

>>137714166
Definitely. I personally believe all of Europe should be a white ethnostate. That's the white homeland. It's just the U.S. I have trouble understanding. If the Immigration Act of 1965 never existed, this wouldn't even be an issue. The demographics would've been at still ~80% white had that act not have been passed. I have no problem with the idea of an ethnostate, just with how it could be implemented.
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (49KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
49KB, 280x390px
>>137714830
I know a guy who's got some radical solutions to that particular issue
>>
>>137713271
I have no idea how the white ethnostate is feasible

The idea itself is good
>>
>>137714021
If u replace the niggers other groups will fill the void
>>
>>137714830
What could possibly go wrong living in an ultra-authoritarian state?
>>
>>137715142
this.

the ethnostate is more a theoretical concept to describe the optimal conditions under
which all countries should operate. reality dictates though that countries won't be 100% one group.

However the point is to plant the idea in everyones heads that this is the ideal to combat the absolutely ludicrous idea of multiculturalism.

this is going to be decades long process to undo the all the leftists damage, but if we keep our heads on straight we can pull it off.
>>
>>137715142
>>137715969
>>137713271

if an idea is unfeasible, it's a bad idea. you fucking racist retards are truly something else
>>
>>137715420
Biggest degeneracy is american boredom. Trump is right give these "activists" jobs and they will all fuck off the streets.
>>
>>137715969
>but if we keep our heads on straight we can pull it off.

no you can't :)
>>
File: NFSealNew.jpg (12KB, 212x215px) Image search: [Google]
NFSealNew.jpg
12KB, 212x215px
Such a cause does exist...
>>
>>137715969
The way I see it, and the Richard Spencer types probably won't admit this, is that the ethnostate is more of a bargaining tool than it is an actual goal. If they talk about an ethnostate and moderate types talk about open legal immigration, they could come to a compromise where they could create conditions to get white birth rates up, but not necessarily have a pure ethnostate. I've also seen differing opinions on what % of white would constitute an ethnostate. I've seen some say as low 75% white and I've seen some edgelords say as high as 100% white. 100% white would be out of the question for me as that would most likely include mass killings. Nazi Germany wasn't even 100% white.
>>
A white ethnostate doesn't have to be all of America. It could be a small island like Iceland, it could be an already completely white country in Europe, or it could be a collection of states in the US, for example the North Western states. It could even be a plot of land in Siberia.

Who said it has to be all of America? Because that is always the only counter argument against a white ethnostate. You always claim we have to deports millions of people. You don't have to do that if you from your white ethnostate in a 99% white area.

All we want is a country with a constitution that ensures that the country remains white.
>>
File: 1502551240266.jpg (120KB, 1170x661px) Image search: [Google]
1502551240266.jpg
120KB, 1170x661px
>>137713942
dont listen to this guy he lives in a town and doesnt have any traditions left.

strict visas and zero tolerance for non nationals, including "the new irish" same as everywhere else wants.
>>
>>137714166
There is plenty of land. The Eastern parts of Russia is completely empty. Then we have northern parts of Canada, and plenty of space in Alaska.

However there are no countries that wants to give up their land, no matter how useless it is. But one could possibly buy enough land to create a country though. But then you would have to have a very poor country that is desperate.
>>
>>137716646
I could see something like a commune, but instead of hippies, it would be for whites. They could have jobs in other cities, but they would shop and spend money exclusively in the private ethnostate. It would just need somebody with a lot of land and enough money to be able to build a small town.
>>
>>137716646
breaking away from the Roth's would put us in that state anyway, it would be like playing ARK with no console commands

We'll probably have to do it at some stage to continue
>>
>>137716408
>100% white would be out of the question for me as that would most likely include mass killings

If you are going to turn all of the US into a white ethnostate, then yes, that would be impossible. But if you turn a small part of the US, that is already 99% white, then it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>137716956
Agree.
>>
File: Kamchatka.png (165KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
Kamchatka.png
165KB, 400x414px
If I was to create a white ethnostate, I would do it in Kamchatka. It has plenty of coast for fishing and maritime activities, its already 100% white and its so far away that no one care about it.

But I don't think we can give up on Europe yet, major things can still happen. But the US is already lost, there is no way its going to be able to be saved. It is so deep in the diversity and multiculturalism that it can't be saved. Its like cancer, at some point it can't be cured.
>>
>>137714021
I get that blacks are violent criminals but why do Hispanics commit so much rape.
>>
I don't think they mean that the entire US should be a white ethnostate. I think it's more like breaking US apart and creating a white ethnostate into a part of it. There could also be ethnostates for other races or just mixed areas in other parts of the former US.
>>
>>137716906
This.

Another option is the "capture" of an existing town - basically just move enough people there to have a majority, and then vote your own people in. Those who aren't on board are gradually intimidated out.
>>
File: The pol agreement.jpg (134KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
The pol agreement.jpg
134KB, 555x555px
>>137713271
>self-deport
Physical removal, son
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.