[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this, Nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_9660.jpg (188KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9660.jpg
188KB, 1024x769px
Nazi rally, New York, 1939

>George Washington
>American flags
>People dressed normal
>Small incidental swastikas
>No Hitler imagery
>No German flags
>No larpers
>No costumes
>No skinheads
>No tattoos

If you want Nazism, you at least have to look and act normal. No normie wants to be associated with the right's equivalent of a gay pride parade.
>>
you don't speak for normies
>>
File: Civic nationalism.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
Civic nationalism.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
>>137709281
Nice try civ-shill
>>
>>137709478

There lies there plan using the fertility and baby churning powers of white women to mass produce mongrels
>>
>>137709478
Recognizing that there is an American ethnicity and culture isn't civic nationalism and it's much better since Nazism was for Germans, not Americans.
>>
>>137709478
I'm not a civic nationalist. But most people are, so you have to cater your message to them.

I think most Nazis must be either low IQ or autistic, because they can't seem to grasp this reality.
>>
>>137709420
I speak for the trees

(Not op)
>>
>>137709420
I speak for some. I've been trying to redpill my boss and I'm making progress, but if I showed up in a Nazi costume that wouldn't work to my goal.

It proves you people aren't serious, you just want to larp and be edgy.

Did Hitler Fuck about with wearing Holy Roman Emprire costumes? No.
>>
File: 1502589523197.jpg (22KB, 137x150px) Image search: [Google]
1502589523197.jpg
22KB, 137x150px
>>137709281
You mean dressing like the geek squad and chanting like a dirty liberal isnt the answer?

Im going to have to discuss this over skype with youtube intellectuals so that every speck of degeneracy is identified and recorded in mein spreadsheet.
>>
>>137709281
We all know the Nazi flags and Sig Heil larpers are not /ourguys/ but plants and useful idiots which the media exclusively photograph and use to misrepresent what we are. The leaders of the alt right are just plants too. Whatever we are as a political movement had escaped definition for years until they coined the term 'alt right' and even appointed us leaders, who we had never even heard of at the time. But the truth is, we don't have any real leaders or any organizational structure. We are still mostly isolated individuals who have become awakened to the war against us all, the frightening depth of which becomes more apparent once you open your eyes to it. They brought the chaos and hate, not us, we are just the natural reaction to it. It will be an honour to fight alongside all of you when the time comes, just hang in there guys.
>>
File: 1311667304100.gif (2MB, 356x243px) Image search: [Google]
1311667304100.gif
2MB, 356x243px
>>137709281
>incidental swatstika
"man it sure is good they had these swatstikas backstage. We should bring them out"
nice downplaying
>>
>>137709281
Obviously. Anyone who shows up dressed like a Nazi or the KKK is an alphabet soup informant.
>>
File: thesign.jpg (52KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
thesign.jpg
52KB, 567x561px
>>137709281
What you see in UTR footage is a complete samefagging of Antifa.
No centralized leadership, no rules, no order, people with home-made shields, sticks and masks, no legitimate movement approved speakers, nobody to shut down and discipline the idiots who speak without permission or do crazy shit. Just a bunch of internet addicted, extremely bored loners who get out there to "taste the real life" by clashing with another group of mentally disturbed spoiled losers, the anarcho-syndicalist/commie crowd.
What amazes me the most, though, is how BAD the law enforcement in the US must be if they allow Weimar style of clashes for days. Here everyone would be arrested and savagely beaten by the cops in a matter of minutes if they showed up with all this riot gear. Also, radicalism didn't get traction in the 40s and 50s in the US, commies and nazis didn't fight on the streets like in Europe. Now it's happening. This is a new dawn of history, highly unpredictible outcomes lie ahead.
>>
>>137712061
>I'm woke center n shiet

Look at me the edgy kike
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13716972/r
>>
From the outside, appropriating the symbols of American nationality seems like a much better strategy. If it makes your opponent abandon them in response, you also have a much easier time winning over the centre.
>>
>>137712289
Exactly. It's a shame that our side has no ability for strategic thought.
>>
File: friends.jpg (53KB, 524x528px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
53KB, 524x528px
>>137709281
This man is correct.

The only good thing to come from the current-year rallies is cultivating pro-white ideas, but it's still better done without association with a foreign government.
>>
>>137709960
That's probably a shill, he's just mad that you've worked past his psyop.
>>
File: discord_logo1600.png (24KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
discord_logo1600.png
24KB, 1600x1600px
For political discussion, check out discord/fQTfYQC
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.